Planning to Bareback

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 10/10/2018 at 9:15 PM, Modernleper said:

If anyone is following this thread I just wanted to let you know that I finally did it. I went to Flex in Phoenix last night and took my first and second ever bareback cocks and loads. I’ll write it up fully in another thread, but I FINALLY DID IT! And it was amazing. It was scary and intense and I want more. :)

Congrats and I'm glad you went on Prep first and then fulfilled your dream. Once you go bare there's no turning back and it does feel hotter taking cum raw. Yes, it is scary and intense and you will want more. The fear will fade as you take more and more anon cock and honestly, you may go for riskier things like sex in parks, bathrooms and such. I love anon because I love the mystery of a new guy, the feel of his dick, how intense his orgasms are, how he fucks me, his technique. Now that you're on Prep you can give in to all of that.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:33 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Congrats and I'm glad you went on Prep first and then fulfilled your dream. Once you go bare there's no turning back and it does feel hotter taking cum raw. Yes, it is scary and intense and you will want more. The fear will fade as you take more and more anon cock and honestly, you may go for riskier things like sex in parks, bathrooms and such. I love anon because I love the mystery of a new guy, the feel of his dick, how intense his orgasms are, how he fucks me, his technique. Now that you're on Prep you can give in to all of that.

Thank you. I've been back to Flex quite a few times and I am loving my "new lifestyle." I haven't really done much outside of Flex but i have a profile on BBRTS and have met a couple guys from there and really enjoyed myself. Maybe eventually I'll start venturing out to bookstores or mensrooms.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on barebacking! Ive never used condoms, but my advice, bareback every time and you'll be pozzed up before you know it!  And if you get a bad flu 2 weeks post barebacking, that's probs HIV converting your body, just rest if you can, or do what I did and get your breeder dumping more toxic loads in your hole! for 3 weeks I was in bed, getting fucked 5 times a day. it was fucking awful on my body, but at the same time horny as fuck! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3