Returning to "safer" sex with friends after cumdumping?

Was wondering if anyone else was in this situation. Me and my boyfriend have a pretty tight group of friends that are all very sex positive together. Lots of fun parties, but nothing too crazy - some friends use rubber all the time and the ones that don't just keep things casual with quick breeding/BJ and done. Sometimes it's just a bunch of naked cuddling/grinding while high, all a very good vibe. It's all very closed so the risk of spreading STD's is a lot lower since nobody in our group takes anything anonymously - its always between our partners or our closed group. That said, of course there's still always risk: you can never know if a friend had a secret hookup in the past few months or had drunk sex and caught something. But we all trust each other and generally have no reason to fuck outside the group.

... but me and the BF are really into cumdumping. I've never done it and he hasn't done it for 5+ years (has tested neg across the board consistently). We've decided to explore this space together as a couple during the period between dore and folsom, and try to hit sex parties, and him introducing me to how good of a bitch he really is (spoiler: he steals the show at sex parties and gets all the loads, sorry other bottoms. So proud of my sweetie). After folsom, we're gonna put a hard stop and wait until at least 3 months of monthly checkups before deciding if we are "clean" enough to fuck with our friends again, assuming we test neg across the board.

Are we just fooling ourselves? We absolutely will never put our friends at risk, and I'm worried the "three months" probationary period after folsom is arbitrary and we could still be risky even if we test neg. And if we do get something, what are the chances we'll cure/get rid of what we have and not have to worry about passing it to our friends with enough time? We're both on prep so less worried about HIV, but potentially concerned about spreading something like Herpes or HPV once the outbreaks are dealt with. I'm under the impression that once your body fights off hpv you'll not pass it, and between outbreak periods herpes won't pass either.

We'd like to return to fucking with our friends eventually, but part of me is worried that we won't really be able to ever return to doing that if we catch anything outside of gono/syph/clap. Too late now, I guess - but at least this has been the hottest month of my life so far and I feel like we've not even gotten started.

Edited by lycis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Gotta with MTWTFSS there. If your buds are swinging like that they have side pieces and are doing anin and just too embarrassed to say so. I’ve played with more than a few guys who are married, have a BF/GF and are cheating on them, claiming the other has no idea and they’re going bare asking few or no questions. They’ve admitted they’re getting it on with others too. Got one hot twink boy I play with and he’s taking anon seed at the gym, bathrooms, trails, online and yet has a GF. Know lots of guys like that. Do the three month thing if that’s what makes you feel comfortable. I had a similar thing going on in HS with buds I’d play with and sooner or later someone got an STD. everyone would get treated, swear it wasn’t them, swore that things would be different and sure enough we were all back to barebacking, doing anon with other guys and boom..another STD outbreak again...rinse lather repeat. Guys will be guys...

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends on how each of you view both your VERY close friends and how Honest they are to you. Anyone can slip up and if it has ever happened then chances are someone is playing outside the group.

It also depends on your Idea and term "Cumdumping" but if your current lover has been a Cumdump before -- then chances are he is still getting that inch that may or may not be getting filled. 

If your very good friends that hsve fucked around for years you should be able to discuss your needs and desires.

If your boyfriend has been a CUMDUMP then you should encourage him to get Fucked Bareback with Strangers more often. Take him to a new city so even if you see a guy it is still Anonymous and total Strangers filling his hole.