POLL: Do you PROMISE to PULL OUT but DON'T?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Do you PROMISE to PULL OUT but DON'T?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Do you PROMISE to PULL OUT but DON'T?

• YES: ALL THE TIME but I NEVER PULL OUT!!!
    • SOMETIMES: Yeah, I will PULL OUT most of the time BUT sometimes the guy is TOO HOT and I just NEED TO BREED and KEEP I IT IN!!!
    • KINDA: I mean to PULL OUT but sometimes I get LOST in the JOY of that BOIPUSSY and forget!!! OOPS!!!
    • NO: If the guy wants me to PULL OUT, I WILL PULL OUT!!!
  2. 2. Does the BOTTOM get MAD when you DON'T PULL OUT?

• YES: The bottom gets PISSED but OH, WELL!!! LOL!!!
    • SOMETIMES: Yeah, the bottom gets mad BUT he gets over it and IT"S ALL GOOD!!!
    • NO: The bottom is PLEASANTLY SURPRISED and ENJOYED THE LOAD!!!
  3. 3. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

What can I say? I NEVER PULL OUT. Almost 100% of the time, the bottom doesn't want me to pull out, anyway. What about YOU? Do you keep the PROMISE to PULL OUT or do you NEED to BREAK THAT PROMISE? :P

Guest BBBoyfromTN

What can I say, I will do or say anything to bareback a guy and cum inside. I’ll say I don’t have a condom, claim I’m neg and clean, say I will pull out to cum, whatever. I’m always hoping they change their mind or forget. Sometimes I have an “accident”.  Sometimes I pull out, fake like I came and slide back in. Sometimes I try  and cover that I orgasmed.

• Moderators

I have lost more loads than I care to think about from tops who for some reason thought I wanted them to pull out. All my personal ads and profiles make it clear I like taking loads, so I don't know why they would think that. I try to make it a point to say "shoot it in me" or words to that effect during dirty talk now. 

• Upvote 1

When I’m wild up, I can fuck for hours but every time I stop (need some breathing) I’m actually pumping seed in him.  After a while I just pull out and shoot what’s left over on his ass., he’s happy I pulled out, I’m happy that 90% if my babies are deep in him

• Like 2

Unless it's a fuck party or a bathhouse, where I may want to hold my nut for later in the evening; I make it clear to every bottom I use that I WILL BE BREEDING THEIR FUCKHOLE.

To date, that has prevented me from being asked/told to pull out. 

If that DID happen, how would I handle it? I would probably STOP ALL ACTION, give the punk-ass bitch a piece of my mind, and leave their worthless ass.

I bottom safe about 80% of the time.  When I do bottom raw, I don't ask the top to pull out.  If I let you into my hole bare, I'm essentially telling the top that he can do whatever he wants with me.  If he wants to pull out and cum wherever he wants, that is OK.  And if he wants to bury his cock deep and blast his load in my guts, that is fine with me too.  I also tell him that he's inside me bare, and can cum in me.  I don't leave it unspoken.  Right out in the open, I want his load.

5 hours ago, bimaine69 said:

I bottom safe about 80% of the time.  When I do bottom raw, I don't ask the top to pull out.  If I let you into my hole bare, I'm essentially telling the top that he can do whatever he wants with me.  If he wants to pull out and cum wherever he wants, that is OK.  And if he wants to bury his cock deep and blast his load in my guts, that is fine with me too.  I also tell him that he's inside me bare, and can cum in me.  I don't leave it unspoken.  Right out in the open, I want his load.

Like you I bottom raw most all of the time,  as I prefer it that way.  If someone's pos we may agree that he'll shoot outside.  But since I really want to be bred I've let it happen and so far been lucky.  Went on PEP 3 weeks ago after being bred 3 times by a pos guy.  When finished in a week will start PrEP and then, fuck me, breed me.  Oink!