Bar Breeding

Bar Breeding

Last summer my boy and I went to a jockstrap party on the roof deck of a certain leather bar. We wore matching old-school elastic gym jockstraps, not the high fashion kinds that underwear models advertise. I loved the thought of hanging out with nothing but a jock between us and the outdoors, knowing we’d be surrounded by sweaty sexy men wearing just as little as we were. 

We arrived at sundown, undressed and checked our clothes, and had a few bottled beers. I needed to piss and went downstairs to the mens room to use the stainless steel trough. I saw a skinny tall guy with a nose piercing and a bleached blond buzzcut standing there with an enormous uncut cock hanging out letting his piss flow. I was taken by his big dick, and by his apparent joy in showing it off. I also noticed a biohazard tattoo peeking out over his pubes. 

The guy stood next to me, sneering or smiling as I whipped mine out and started to piss. He put his arm on my shoulder and I just grinned and smiled at him. He nodded silently to me and brought his free hand down to my dick, wrapping his hand around the base while I kept my stream going. When my stream died down, he shook it a few times and slipped it back into my jockstrap. 

Of course, his hand had given me a bit of a hard-on. I washed my hands and he muttered, ‘see you later.’ 

I went back upstairs and got two fresh beers for me and my boy. As I handed him his bottle, he snickered noting my hard-on straining the pouch of the jockstrap. My boy took his, we clinked bottles, and then he headed downstairs for a pee. I hadn’t had a chance to mention my POZ friend at the trough, but figured out that he’d learn on his own in no time. 

Sure enough, maybe ten minutes later, he came back with his own dick straining to get out of his pouch and a goofy grin. Without an explanation, he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me hard. I was wondering if he tasted a little like cum. When he pulled off my mouth I asked, ‘What’s gotten into you?’ ‘Nothing… yet…’ He then told me that the guy had held his dick while he pissed then jerked him off. He shot his load into the guy’s hand. The guy licked up half and then smeared the rest of my boy’s fresh cum right into my boy’s mouth. 

I loved that my boy had given into his naughty streak and let a stranger make him cum, and that he’d just swapped his seed with me on a crowded deck where surely at least a few guys knew exactly what he’d just done. 

We grooved a little and made out on the deck and I went for two more beers. Our bathroom buddy appeared next to me, and I got a beer for him. We walked over to my boy and chatted a bit. As it got darker outside, guys all around us were getting more frisky. The guy kissed me on my cheek, then my boy. He groped his crotch while watching us make out. ‘I love couples,’ he said as he positioned himself behind my boy. Reaching around my boy, he grabbed my hips so the three of us were grooving together. I grabbed the POZ stranger’s saggy ass and squeezed. He slipped his fingers down towards my ass and stoked my hole a bit. 

I did the same to him, feeling his ass a bit moist and sticky, likely with someone’s cum. All the while, making out with my boyfriend, I got my sticky fingers and started massaging my boy’s meaty firm ass cheeks. I let my finger tease his hole, knowing I was playing with fire. 

My boy grabbed his cheeks and pulled them apart. I worked one sticky finger in before going back to the stranger’s hole for more natural lube. The POZ guy was really grinding on my boy’s ass and whispering filthy things while chewing on his ear. 

When my boy’s hole was opening up and wet with someone’s cum, I scooped the stranger’s cock out of the jock. I felt as his bare cock slid up and down my boy’s crack. My boy had his cheeks pulled as far apart as they would spread. He nodded to me, pleading for my help. I grabbed that POZ cock and angled it so the head was right at my boy’s hole. They nodded at each other then my boy looked into my eyes as he backed himself onto his first raw POZ cock. 

My boy groaned loudly enough that a few dudes on the roof deck turned and smiled, happy to watch the bare action unfolding in the crowd. One the stranger bottomed out inside my boy, he wrapped his arms around my neck for support and kept his eyes glued to mine until they glazed over. Hands were everywhere as other strangers touched my boy and his POZ top. 

The stranger looked up and me and raised his eyebrows as if to ask me for permission to breed my boy. I just nodded knowing it was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not, and I knew I wanted it to happen. 

I watched as his face twisted into a grimace and his pace quickened. He lurched forward as he started cumming deep in my boy’s guts. My boy collapsed into my chest as the stranger kept hammering bursts of toxic seed into his ass. 

My boy was covered in sweat as the top kissed him gently all over his back. My boy stood up and a few guys clapped. The stranger winked at me then backed into the crowd where I lost sight of him. My boy grabbed my face and kissed me deep. I pulled back and he looked at me surprised, like he was afraid that I didn’t want anything to do with him. On the contrary, I was so hard I knew I was going to cum soon. 

I spun my boy around and he grabbed his ankles. I slid easily into his stretched out puffy hole. I pounded him for as long as I could hold out, noting a frothy circle of cum churned out of his hole at the base of my cock in my matted sticky pubes. I jerked forward afraid my boy would loose his balance. I had been so busy focusing on my boy’s cummy hole that I hadn’t noticed that he was now choking on a muscle daddy’s thick cock. I came hard in him, adding my seed to the toxic load our stranger had left. I fired into him a few times thinking I was done. 

The whole scene was so hot, I came a few spurts on my boy’s back. He spun around and sucked my cock clean as the muscle daddy smeared my load into his hole with his own bare dick and slid in next. My boy’s hands were wrapped around my waist as the daddy bred him deep. When someone else tried to slide in, my boy threw up his hands. Three loads was apparently enough for him and we went to sit down on a bench. The muscle daddy brought over some beers and we toasted. When I was ready for another piss, my boy grabbed me and told me we needed to go before one of us took another three loads. We got dressed and went home where I fucked another load into him. 

• Like 32
  • Upvote 17

• 3 months later...