POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?

• YES: I have MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone!!! YAY!!!
    • ALMOST: I tried BUT it just didn't happen, sadly...
    • NO: I have NEVER met another Breeding Zone Member.
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

I'm just curious how many peeps on here have met or met AND hooked-up from Breeding Zone. I have tried a few times but it never seemed to happen, sadly. Any success stories? If so, TELL US!!! YAY!!!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I’ve had a few guy who wanted to get pozzed hit me up on here and have hooked up with them. I can’t claim I was the guy who pozzed them as they took other pox loads but most got what they wanted one way or another.

7 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I’ve had a few guy who wanted to get pozzed hit me up on here and have hooked up with them. I can’t claim I was the guy who pozzed them as they took other pox loads but most got what they wanted one way or another.

With that beautiful cock who could say no?

Does it count if you'd already met, and then hooked up again after you found each other on here? I keep finding guys on here I've already taken a load (or many) from... If it's just guys I'd never taken a load from prior to chatting with them on here, it's still happened, but the numbers are far lower.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I have met one guy who lived in my town from BZ. We had actually talked on A4A already, but he agreed to meet me after he saw some nasty posts on here. ;)

I have met several guys from BZ in passing at TBRU. 

I got fucked by another guy from on here when we both just happened to be in Dallas at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

that's hot as fuck! bet your thick poz cock fucks a tight hole goooooood

Yes, I'm met four guys who are members on here, although I think initial contact for two out of the four was on BBRT. I did have the absolute pleasure of meeting with a once very regular and popular poster on here about two years ago - it was an amazing meet and I would certainly meet the guy again - but, sadly, he seems to have gone quiet on here this year. I hope he is still out there enjoying his poz status and putting it to good use.

Guest FinalDL2021

It would be nice to meet someone at BZ, because it seems like you get a chance to talk and comment on each others replies to forums, or chat once in awhile, in the chat room. I am not a quick hook-up king of guy, and like to get to know someone a little before we have sex.

Since I confide and talk about topics, I would never discuss, in an App Profile, you really get to know me here.

33 minutes ago, Read1 said:

I, too, have met and chatted with FelchingPisser at the Fukdto bb sex parties at Club120 in Toronto. A lovely and talented man in so many ways!

Well, thanks. 

I just added my two cents to your Club 120 post, too.

See you at Fukd - Club 120 on 8/26?  I've  decided to stay in town.