How much of a risk is it to bottom 4 a undetectable top

Hi Guys,  I have a serious question for you.
There is this guy that I have been chatting with for awhile and he has invited me to join him at his vacation house in a couple of weeks. Then he let me know that he's HIV pos, but undetectable. But i already knew that from his profile.

anyway... How much of a risk do you think I'm at being a bottom with a undetectable pos top? I'm talking bareback. 
I have no desire to become HIV positive and know that theres always a risk.
Not on PrEP, can't afford it unfortunately.

Go for it. I'm a barebacker and HIV neg, and have taken many raw loads from either poz undetectable guys, or just random guys at saunas or bookstores, and still remain neg. I get tested every few months, and have had gono a couple of times, no other major concerns, though. 

Fulfill your lists and desires, have sex the way it's meant to be. Skin to skin. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

If a guy is really undetectable, then there is almost a zero risk.   Major campaign now...U = U........again, little hiv risk.   No doubt the other std/sti infections are a risk, but you likely will not have any chance of getting HIV infection.   

Just remember, some guys lie to have a good fuck session.......so while being on meds is a proven way to get to undetectable status, not everyone who says they are on meds are really doing so.  

Literally less than 99.999999%. My husband is undect and we only BB for like 4 years before I went on prep and still neg.

Undect means they can't detect any virus in the blood. So no virus...no virus to pass on to you. It stays supressed in reseviors inside a positive person and load count is very, very small in any blood or seminal fluids

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Just about zero but you’re taking them at face value unless you see medical results, signs of compliance with taking meds and stuff. Truth be told guys are more likely to lie about being Neg or Neg and on prep. Guys aren’t gonna straight up say they’re undetectable unless they really are. Most guys will take a hard pass at bottoming if the guy says he’s undetectable. Hell, most guys will take a pass at topping an undetectable bottom. Guys I know who are undetectable lie and say they’re on prep just so they can get any play sexually. Being pox whether detectable or undetectable still carries a huge stigma with most guys.

I’m not in disagreement to the  “Poz and undetectable”. Where I’m challenged is the one statement you make about getting onto PrEP ... “can’t afford it”, can you afford meds should you become poz? Perhaps they are free and your covered, currently, who knows when those will come with a price tag.  My huge challenge is the whole store “on meds and undetectable”, respectfully there are guys out there who are exactly that, my challenge is the ones who lie. Happened twice to me, stealth fucked! I love raw sex, breeding etc, it’s the one who lie, just to convert us. 

Check on on this site, there’s a whole section of guys who lie just to infect others, who want another “notch” in their belt and who don’t give a crap about others views and concerns. Respectfully, I’m on PrEP, there may come a day where I turn up poz, my last 2 fucks, I didn’t ask their status and they didn’t offer. At least I know that I did what I could to look after myself. 

• Upvote 1

Best thing - go to Unitedpharmaciesuk and get PReP through them and take it daily.Then you can have as much bare sex as you like, BUT it won't stop you getting STIs so you'll need testing every 3 months.

• 1 month later...

Some fucking guys... I fucking hate it when your sure that the guy has his shit together.. and after let down after let down, he turns out to be a fucking flake.. at best.

The first two times we were to meet, he lets me know a few days ahead of time, that something came up, and he can't make it. On the 3rd weekend I didn't hear from him, so I assumed it was on. So I sent him a text asking where was I going.. He replies there was an emergency, can't make. Next week for sure! He'd let me know by Thurs when and where. Hey, shit happens, so I hang out, not making any planes.. never heard from him. Well by now, I'm pissed.. Fuck him! So i did my own thing that weekend... And the motherfucker blows up my phone Fri night into mid day sat.. Where am I? Whats wrong? blah-blah-blah

It's one thing going in knowing that a guy might be a flake or is a flake...But when... eh, nevermind.
Jack, I hope you see this thread, you self absorbed asshole!

Take the risk and enjoy the fucking. Bareback is risky and you never know if any nasty sperms are getting spurted inside you. Just get on all 4ers and wiggle your hips at him then moan and groan and beg for a good spunking. He will love you for it and leave you sore and full. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2