Who likes drinking piss?

21 hours ago, pissfeeder said:

I wonder what percentage of guys like to drink piss from another mans cock or from somewhere else.  1 in a thousand?  1 in ten thousand?  1 in a hundred?

Wish I could find that 1 to be my urinal.  Dallas TX

I enjoy drinking and being showerd with my top mature granpa breeder.    I always thought that it was gross but one day he forced me into drinking his piss as we showered. And I fell in love.  He now gives me a beer bottle to drink full of piss at the bar when we are out on dates.  He gets off on watching me in public making him happy.    

On 8/21/2018 at 3:57 AM, pissfeeder said:

I wonder what percentage of guys like to drink piss from another mans cock or from somewhere else.  1 in a thousand?  1 in ten thousand?  1 in a hundred?

Wish I could find that 1 to be my urinal.  Dallas TX

Hey Pissfeeder, I love WS -- getting pissed in/on, definitely want to drink it from the tap.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mancunthole said:

I'll pass getting pissed on. Just seems too dirty for me.

Different strokes...leaves more for the rest of us that love piss anyway we can get it. Golden Shower. Straight from the Tap. Up the ass. In a beer bottle or other container for unbeknownst public consumption (in bars, parks, State Fair, Arts Festivals, concerts, athletic events, theme parks etc)

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Different strokes...leaves more for the rest of us that love piss anyway we can get it. Golden Shower. Straight from the Tap. Up the ass. In a beer bottle or other container for unbeknownst public consumption (in bars, parks, State Fair, Arts Festivals, concerts, athletic events, theme parks etc)

Yesssss my top told me he will give me his piss in a beer bottle at the bar this weekend.   It'll be my first time.  Eager to drink

Guest ohyoudo

Big fan of drinking straight from the tap. Had an anonymous guy once have me give him a blow job where we would stop me with his cock down his throat a d just piss down my throat. Did it at least 4-5 times

On 9/5/2018 at 7:26 AM, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Hey, knock yourself out with that. I'll take this with out piss thanks.

Edited by mancunthole