Bottoms getting hard

I used to always get hard when fucked, and would usually jerk off after I’ve been bred. 

But ever since I’ve become a full-blown cumdump, no loads refused, I’ve noticed that I don’t get hard when fucked anymore. In fact, I pretty much can’t get hard anymore. I also barely jerk off. It’s kind of like as long as I’ve got cum in my hole I don’t feel the need to cum myself, I just need that next load. 

I’m curious, do any other pigs feel the same way?? 

Guest FinalDL2021

I always get hard, and Pre-cum when I am bottoming.  The best erections are while I am being fucked by another guy, maybe that is why I like it so much. It does take a moment, but once I am past some initial pain and discomfort, I am hard.

For me, it varies. My cock gets its hardest when I'm being pounded by a hot top. However thats not always the case, some time I get really focus only having my hole please, so I usually soft but with a constant dribble of pre-cum and I'll cum hands free. So it just depends on the situation. 

My ex hated me getting hard when he was fucking me or other tops were fucking me as he felt I was not concentrating on the tops' needs and focusing on my own. He would often masturbate me himself before he or other tops fucked me and used my own cum as lube for the first cock.   As time went on I was just so into being topped I totally lost any erection the instant a cock entered me. Even today I I am no longer interested in blowing or tops making me cum, I prefer just to take cock and loads and worry about myself afterwards in private.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I still get rock hard when fucked most of the times. If the top hits my prostate I start leaking precum until I shoot. In the cases I stay soft same thing happens only then I don't shoot but it just dribbles out, which is not as intense but still good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My ex hated me getting hard when he was fucking me or other tops were fucking me as he felt I was not concentrating on the tops' needs and focusing on my own. He would often masturbate me himself before he or other tops fucked me and used my own cum as lube for the first cock.   As time went on I was just so into being topped I totally lost any erection the instant a cock entered me. Even today I I am no longer interested in blowing or tops making me cum, I prefer just to take cock and loads and worry about myself afterwards in private.

It was similar for me...an ex trained me not to get hard when I was getting fucked...eventually I went totally limp. I have not gotten hard at all in over 5 years, and I do not miss it at all. I do have analgasms and leak cum from my limp noodle, but it is just something that happens...my focus is ALWAYS on the top and his pleasure.

• Like 2

I find the only way I can get hard is if I spread my legs for a real man to use me. But most tops who fuck me don’t like me getting hard or getting distracted - my regular tops actually get off in forcing me to cum first before they fuck me. Has the dual effect of making me limp and my already small cock get smaller (re-informing my role), but also so I lose libido and they get off on the fact I’m struggling with every thrust of their much larger dicks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:06 AM, ImpotentBottom said:

It was similar for me...an ex trained me not to get hard when I was getting fucked...eventually I went totally limp. I have not gotten hard at all in over 5 years, and I do not miss it at all. I do have analgasms and leak cum from my limp noodle, but it is just something that happens...my focus is ALWAYS on the top and his pleasure.

I actually think all cumdumps and sluts need an understanding top to train them - it makes the road to slutdom so much easier. My ex understood my slutty side totally, he not only taught me, but encouraged me to be the cockpig I always wanted to be and having him there helped remove guilt and inhibitions much quicker than if I had set out on the road a solo slut. He taught me how to thoroughly enjoy and appreciate every cock and load I got and taught me there was nothing wrong with my constant need to get fucked. He would basically organise everything for me, my gangbangs, sex parties at our place where he would get 6-10 tops tov come and use me in our playroom, take me to the backroom and strap me in the sling, send me to tops' houses that I knew nothing about except I was there to service them and get fucked and bred. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1