Bottoms getting hard

I'm almost always hard when I'm getting fucked, and if I'm really in the zone, I'll stay at least semi-hard after blowing my load, and usually work back to a full erection as long as I have a raw cock pounding my hole.

And much like @bbpoznow noted, I leak precum like a sieve when I'm bottoming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 11:33 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

Nobody cares what these faggots think. They themselves know they are placed on earth to be used by MEN. And they love it. It’s their purpose in life

i dont care about my pleasure when fucking all that matters is obeying a top n pleasing a top no matter what. i always stay limp n u should hurt my tiny bald genitals badly if it excites you to hurt me

I am usually hard and oozing precum as I enjoy being fucked deep and hard. I don’t like to cum until after my fucker has cum. Only once have I cum from being fucked early on. I have a semi regular fuck that I have play with my fucked and filled ass while I jack off...gives me a powerful orgasm with a lot of cum.

There is no need for my dick to get hard when I’m taking loads!  I agree 100% that erections are for the real men who are doing the fucking!  Bitches who submit to the dominate male should not be allowed to obtain any pleasure from their own cocks which they are not competent enough to use properly.  

• 1 year later...

In my opinion, sub sluts/bottoms don't have to get hard to enjoy tops ramming their holes. At least I don't. It almost never happens to me. I thing is a good thing. When small dicklet erects it's only a distraction for me. Anyhow I'm getting hard, if not locked, while sucking a cock, although as soon as I have man's cock in me, I'm getting back to limp mode, how I like it. Having my dicklet locked works best for me though, cause I don't need to think about it at all. 

• Like 1

i still get hard, all the time. But it's mental/psychological stimulation that gets me hard. Any talk or thought of me using my penis, and it stays soft and unresponsive, thoughts or talk of me getting bred or Topped in some way, and it gets hard.

Though i don't identify as "fem," to me my penis is more like a clit because it seems to respond like one.  Just  like a woman clit gets engorged when she is sexually excited, my penis gets engorged... and wet too lol. Seriously.  If a Top is talking to me about His need or desire to breed or penetrate me, even if i don't get engorged, i start dripping and am get wet. 

i love a mans ass. To me, it's the most beautiful part of the male anatomy. Even as a total bottom, a guys ass turns me on like crazy, but not the idea of penetrating it, it's just a powerful stimulator for me. if i ever try to consider fucking a guys ass though, it's like my penis rebels and goes soft, like i really couldn't even if i wanted to.  It's kind of mysterious to me, but it all seems to be part of my psychological make up, it's not physiological. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i still get hard, all the time. But it's mental/psychological stimulation that gets me hard. Any talk or thought of me using my penis, and it stays soft and unresponsive, thoughts or talk of me getting bred or Topped in some way, and it gets hard.

Though i don't identify as "fem," to me my penis is more like a clit because it seems to respond like one.  Just  like a woman clit gets engorged when she is sexually excited, my penis gets engorged... and wet too lol. Seriously.  If a Top is talking to me about His need or desire to breed or penetrate me, even if i don't get engorged, i start dripping and am get wet. 

i love a mans ass. To me, it's the most beautiful part of the male anatomy. Even as a total bottom, a guys ass turns me on like crazy, but not the idea of penetrating it, it's just a powerful stimulator for me. if i ever try to consider fucking a guys ass though, it's like my penis rebels and goes soft, like i really couldn't even if i wanted to.  It's kind of mysterious to me, but it all seems to be part of my psychological make up, it's not physiological. 

I am the same as you. I precum buckets when being bred. All while limp. It’s a great way of letting thetop man know his usage of me as his Cumdump makes me hot but as a sub pussyboy for his pleasure, I only get hard other ways.

• Like 2

I don't get hard at all. I used to when I was a lot younger but I haven't had a boner in a long time. When I get horny, it's 100% in my ass. It feels right for me so I don't worry about it, but some guys I hook up with ask about it because they think I'm not into it if my dick doesn't get hard.

I am ALWAYS hard when I’m getting fucked. Was that way when I was young and neg and it’s still the case being older and poz. When I’m bottoming I want to make sure the top knows that I’m into his cock in my ass. What better way than to pop a boner?