What cities do you recommend to get some raw fun?

Kewldude89

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've found guys are most likely to go bare in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Phoenix. I've also had good luck in Las Vegas and Chicago, as well as Boston and DC.

Guest ThirstyVers
19 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I've found guys are most likely to go bare in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Phoenix. I've also had good luck in Las Vegas and Chicago, as well as Boston and DC.

Southern boys in general are more likely to go bare, Texans especially so. Maybe it's the cowboy mentality -- they want to be ridden hard and put away wet. ? I'll also second DC; the more buttoned-up and professional in the streets, the freakier in the sheets.

Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 9/9/2018 at 11:58 AM, ThirstyVers said:

Southern boys in general are more likely to go bare, Texans especially so. Maybe it's the cowboy mentality -- they want to be ridden hard and put away wet. ? I'll also second DC; the more buttoned-up and professional in the streets, the freakier in the sheets.

That is SO true. Southern guys are not only more likely to go bare, they don’t ask status or for condom...they just go for it. Military guys and Latinos too. I’ve found Texans do tend to want safe more often than other parts of the south.

Guest faggot hole

i have had great experiences at Palm Springs.  The first time i was brought there (i was till in high school), i was fucked raw within 5 minutes of arrival, as we were being checked in.  Over the course of a three day weekend i was fucked probably 25 times, and every one was bare.  i've been back to PS several times, not always at the same resort, and at each one i was repeatedly fucked raw.  i think condoms are prohibited by local ordinance.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:21 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

That is SO true. Southern guys are not only more likely to go bare, they don’t ask status or for condom...they just go for it. Military guys and Latinos too. I’ve found Texans do tend to want safe more often than other parts of the south.

Dallas used to be a great place to get bred at either of the two bath houses but i believe the nastier one has closed.  I would say Palm Springs, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale.  Go to the nastier bathhouses in Chicago and Ft Lauderdale to get loaded up as opposed to Steamworks and Club Ft Lauderdale.  unfortunately, I think We have a shortage of raw tops these days here in DC!