What cities do you recommend to get some raw fun?

Kewldude89

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 4:22 AM, Littlebill77 said:

Sydney and Melbourne 

loads of bb on apps

Melbourne bb fav is club 80

sydney good one is club 357

Agree completely with this. Melbourne especially. So easy to get bred.

Guest 4BlackMen

Detroit’s only bathhouse “the Body Zone” or “BZ” is a great place for raw sex.  I frequent BZ on Most Friday nights and as a cum dump anyone is welcome to breed me.  I’d say 80% of guys there fuck raw.  lots of black men after midnight.   I’d also say 75% of the guys that breed me are black.   More black guys fuck me than white guys. Probably due to my firm phat ass.  I’ve been to many bathhouses around the country.  BZ offers up the most BBC of any bathhouse I’ve ever been to.    I’m 52 and most black guys that fuck me are in their 20s.    I get as few as 4 and as many as 10+ bbc each time I Go. 

If if you want some good raw bbc, cum to Detroit.  I’m lucky to live so close to one of the best bathhouses for selection of black men.  

On 9/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, ronnie4u said:

Totally agree with BBBoyfromRN - I have heard the boys from the South introduced their young relatives about the Dick - Pleasing the dick - keeping it all in the family !    :)

That's the truth...in the South, vice is nice but incest is best.  ??

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

You’re kidding - where in Lexington is there a venue to get bred?

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

You’re kidding - where in Lexington is there a venue to get bred?

Book store on the right going away from downtown on Winchester Rd ( forget the “After Dark” across the street)

2004 Book Store behind McDonalds on New Circle Rd

there are a few gay bars but from what I’ve seen there are no straight bars LOL

• 4 weeks later...

You should come to Mexico City. Really guys, here you can find an ever-growing barebacking community.  Just 6 years ago it wasn't common to find men willing to fuck bare. Nowadays they are everywhere. There are bareback orgies almost every day.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...