What cities do you recommend to get some raw fun?

Kewldude89

DC is an excellent place for BB fun.  There are a ton of married guys and closeted military dude that insist on using rubbers but a really strong BB crowd.  NYC is like shooting fish in a barrel.  

I was interested to read guys having luck in Phoenix and Detroit.  Never have any luck in those cities but then again I've never been to BZ in Detroit.  Maybe I need to check it out!  ?

• Upvote 1

Los Angeles (Slammer sex club, Flex bathhouse, Elysian Park, BBRT is always busy; Midtowne Spa in DTLA is largest bathhouse in LA since Hollywood Spa closed, but unfortunately condom usage is quite prevalent except during the monthly Blackout Party) 

Palm Springs (clothing optional resorts)

San Diego (Club San Diego bathhouse)

New Orleans (especially Southern Decadence)

Guest GoneFishing
41 minutes ago, mascjock8guy said:

Los Angeles (Slammer sex club, Flex bathhouse, Elysian Park, BBRT is always busy; Midtowne Spa in DTLA is largest bathhouse in LA since Hollywood Spa closed, but unfortunately condom usage is quite prevalent except during the monthly Blackout Party) 

Palm Springs (clothing optional resorts)

San Diego (Club San Diego bathhouse)

New Orleans (especially Southern Decadence)

1350 in Wilmington Los Angeles is good and always raw.  Wednesday and Sunday are good.  Midtowne chain. 

Edited by GoneFishing

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking of scheduling a bareback sex vacation in Berlin. Everyone I talk to said the sex is incredibly good. Also Amsterdam has some great cruise bars to get fucked in from what I have been told.

I was surprised when I moved to NYC from LA, how the sex scene isn't that great. Mind you I have had some INCREDIBLE DICK and HOLE, but I was thinking there would be more of sex scene here than LA. I usually spend a long weekend in DC if I need some serious dickin'. A lot of horny family bi guys needing to fuck some ass in that town.

Guest nelly26

Madrid in 2010 was great. I've never been to such an open city. I'm sure it's the same vibe in 2018/2019.  Chueca was like how gay NYC is described in the 80's. 

• 2 weeks later...

Berlin - You will always find hungry holes @ Lab and tops ready to breed an ass at every corner.

Paris - L'impact & Bunker are 2 places to get it raw easily

Sao Paulo , Brazil - Upgrade Sex Club, they have daily go-go shows, where the boys will interact with the public, they all love breeding an ass, if you are lucky, you might be able to breed them too.

Bogota, Colombia - Dark Club, they have monthly BB parties. Fridays it's always full, a lot of BB all over the place

Amsterdam - Church Club, always packed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

Dallas houston Berkeley 

Palm Springs 

Los Angeles 

denver

I found LA a real struggle when I was there. Slammers is great though.