love to breed chub ass

constructionguy

22 hours ago, Cub_Top said:

Also all about breeding chub butt. 

Great to meet another top who loves fucking and breeding chub ass. would be good to tag team with you. I find it easier to fuck chub ass with a partner. One guy fucks while the other holds open those enormous butt cheeks. Then we trade places.

I was horny as hell last night and was striking out on finding a guy to fuck my chubby ass.  I got hit on by a bi married super chubby guy, 6’2”, 320lbs, who wanted to take his first load. I told him I’m also a bottom looking to get fucked raw. He expressed interest in also topping raw.  Both of our wives were out of town so I had him come over.  He came over and we wasted  no time in getting naked. We stroked each other hard. I’m avaerage 6” and he was about 5”.  I got down and sucked him for a while and asked if he wanted to see how it felt in my ass. I bent over and had no trouble taking him with just the spit. He was moaning and really enjoying it. I loved feeling his bulk slamming against me as he fucked me, his first male anal fuck, and it was all raw. He barely lasted a minute and came up my ass.  I wasn’t sure if he’d still want me to fuck him but he did. He was determined to take his first raw cock and load. He bent his huge ass over and I lubed us up. He was so tight but luckily I’m not the biggest guy so managed to get in him fairly easily. It felt so good and the thought that I was his first bare dick was such a turn on that I only lasted a minute and blew my load up his ass. It felt like a big one as I had been edging all day.  I’m sure the addiction will set in and he’ll be looking for more and more cocks to breed him. I know I can’t get enough.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The guy last night wasn’t the first chubby guy who’s B.B. cherry was taken by me. A few years ago, I met up with a chubby ginger bear who had mainly only topped. He would bottom on occasion but it was either wrapped, or he’d have the guy pull out. He wanted to see what it was like to be bred. I was game to flip fuck and give him his first load. It was a hot session with us flipping back and forth.  After about 15 minutes, I decided to give him what he wanted and blew a huge load up his ass. It was such a turn on for him that he fucked me hard and blew his load up my ass. He became addicted to getting bred and became more versatile after our hookup. He became poz 6 months later. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, bibearbtm said:

I was horny as hell last night and was striking out on finding a guy to fuck my chubby ass.  I got hit on by a bi married super chubby guy, 6’2”, 320lbs, who wanted to take his first load. I told him I’m also a bottom looking to get fucked raw. He expressed interest in also topping raw.  Both of our wives were out of town so I had him come over.  He came over and we wasted  no time in getting naked. We stroked each other hard. I’m avaerage 6” and he was about 5”.  I got down and sucked him for a while and asked if he wanted to see how it felt in my ass. I bent over and had no trouble taking him with just the spit. He was moaning and really enjoying it. I loved feeling his bulk slamming against me as he fucked me, his first male anal fuck, and it was all raw. He barely lasted a minute and came up my ass.  I wasn’t sure if he’d still want me to fuck him but he did. He was determined to take his first raw cock and load. He bent his huge ass over and I lubed us up. He was so tight but luckily I’m not the biggest guy so managed to get in him fairly easily. It felt so good and the thought that I was his first bare dick was such a turn on that I only lasted a minute and blew my load up his ass. It felt like a big one as I had been edging all day.  I’m sure the addiction will set in and he’ll be looking for more and more cocks to breed him. I know I can’t get enough.

your story is fucking hot ... now i want to breed you both.