love to breed chub ass

constructionguy

I haven't read any of the posts in this thread except for those on the same page onto which I'm posting....

For decades, chub was explicitly OFF my radar! I like builds from skinny right up to chubby/linebacker! Chub was just one step too far removed.

Last year this bottom cancelled on me at the last minute. I was horny and this chub hit me up. I fucked him and bred him. Didn't need (or want) to see him again as I didn't enjoy the experience. Yeah, I got off. But....

Couple of months ago this guy hit me up. He looked chubby in his pics and his height/weight stats could've been right on the border between chubby and chub. So, I agreed to hook up. He was definitely a chub! Color me 🤯though! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience! He was a great kisser AND his hole was silky! (That's a term I'm pretty sure I've never used before about ANY bottom. ) The more he gets fucked and the more turned on he gets, the more he self-lubricates! HE was embarrased by that, but I told him it turned me ON! (I even started a thread about self-lubricating bottoms before I met him!) We're trying to arrange another time to hookup, which takes some planning since he lives 2 hours away.

SO! While I know better than to judge a book by its cover, I was doing exactly that! Lesson learned! (Hopefully)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2018 at 2:31 PM, constructionguy said:

If this isn't the place where we can share our fetishes, I don't know what is.

Do any other tops get off on raw fucking big chub ass?  Sometimes it's a challenge pulling apart those huge butt cheeks but I fucking love getting in there.

250Lbs  ... 300 ... 350 .... haven't yet met a chub I didn't want to fuck and inseminate.  Would also like to hear from chubs who like taking it up their big unprotected asses.

My 325lb chub ass is mad to take raw dick and get pregnant

• 2 months later...