love to breed chub ass

constructionguy

New to this and idk if I’m chub I’m 6’3” 250 muscular broad build but I have a bubble butt and I’m so ready to get bred! I’m hoping to one day get a group of tops to all take turns breeding me! Never been bred but omg I want it so bad but it’s hard to find in Louisiana 

3 hours ago, bbzh said:

Yes generous. I've been known to provide airline tix, hotels, meals etc - but it takes time to get to gold status lol. Just spent several days in the Canary Islands with one of my favorite tops.

I guess I need to up my game. I usually pay my own way but it’s nice to be spoiled sometimes. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd def fuck @Tavros ass. Look at those giant mounds of butt! Cute and friendly sounding too.

I weigh 155lb but am no chaser but have fucked some 250lb chubs. Love to have my face between those fat cheeks first. Then watch that fat ass bounce off my bare dick. Hehe.

Still depends on person. Im a slutman not a chubchaser ;)

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, constructionguy said:

If this isn't the place where we can share our fetishes, I don't know what is.

Do any other tops get off on raw fucking big chub ass?  Sometimes it's a challenge pulling apart those huge butt cheeks but I fucking love getting in there.

250Lbs  ... 300 ... 350 .... haven't yet met a chub I didn't want to fuck and inseminate.  Would also like to hear from chubs who like taking it up their big unprotected asses.

virgin phat ass, for you....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda an anyone bottom/ chub top.   I will take just about any raw cock, but I only fuck chub ass.   Bigger the ass the better.  I'm down for a gang bangs on chubby asses too, but let me be the second or third load in.   Mmmmmmm

Edited by CaRe
Correcting spelling added to asses
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest bigbessy696969

I'm a chub and I love getting creamed. I love being called "cow" and "bubble butt" and "plump". I had a fuck buddy for a little while who liked it when we role played and we said I had gotten pregnant and he would rub my belly and my tits and call me "baby mama" and tell me I was ripe for carrying. I love guys who love to fuck curvy chubs like me :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Cloudycigarbear
On 8/22/2018 at 11:31 AM, constructionguy said:

If this isn't the place where we can share our fetishes, I don't know what is.

Do any other tops get off on raw fucking big chub ass?  Sometimes it's a challenge pulling apart those huge butt cheeks but I fucking love getting in there.

250Lbs  ... 300 ... 350 .... haven't yet met a chub I didn't want to fuck and inseminate.  Would also like to hear from chubs who like taking it up their big unprotected asses.

You are a rare find man. There are not many tops who like to put his nut in a large ass. Its is amazing when they do, most tops appreciate that we are not as open as the expected size of a cumdump. Us large bottom chubby bears can definitely take a pounding from any man who has the stamina to make sure we are seeded deep.