35 YEAR OLD CUM DUMP

bihairy

"I've been horny the last few days and I've taken lots of cock and cum," he said on the IM I received today.

"I need to breed that hole of yours.  Horny fucking dad here.  Need to dump some loads," I replied.

His description told me he was a Hot Latin guy about 5'8 185 br/br 7c cock and a bubble butt that needs cock.  The profile information also indicated he was only a few miles away, so I invited him to my hotel room, telling him I wanted to fuck his brains out.  He was on his way in a flash.

He arrived quickly, dropped his pants and frantically pulled-off all of his other clothing, and then unbidden, jumped onto the bed and immediately commenced sucking my cock.  Note this all occurred and we hadn't even said hello to each other.

Anyhow, as he sucked my cock I reached over his back, and found I could finger his hole, which was good 'cause I really, really wanted to slid inside his ass.  In my view blow jobs are nice but the real fun is pounding a hole.

"Do you have other loads in there now?  I love sloppy hole," I asked. 

He shook his head.  He had gotten a load earlier but it had been awhile and his hole was hungry again for more cock and seed.

I added a trace of lube to my now spit-covered cock, sliding my dick against his hungry hole.  He was a moaner.  He moaned and grunted in pleasure, which turned me on even more!  Plunging in, I backed out and pushed back inside.  His hole was wide open.  It was so soft and warm and wet inside.  I swear he was one of those rare guys who self lubricates as his ass was wet far beyond what I would have expected from the combination of our preparations and my pre-cum.

I fucked him doggie style, grabbing his hips and pumping in and out.  Now, my cock isn't huge, I'd honestly say it is of average size, but whatever size it is, I definitely love to pound an ass, and this was no exception.

"FUCK!  You're hitting the ring!  Aww Fucker, you've got good aim!" he said over and over.  He was in heaven.  And I also loved his hole, so that after only a few minutes, I thrust into his hole full depth, shooting my first load of the day deep inside his hole, which, by this time, was gaping wide open. 

I paused fucking so he could feel the pulsation of my cock, and then resumed fucking so I was the one screaming with pleasure.  His hole just grabbed onto my cock keeping it hard, coaxing it until I shot a second load deep inside. 

I rolled off and took a break.  We chatted a bit and before long he was sucking me hard again.  I threw him on his stomach and mounted him.  He couldn't move and my cock was lodged inside his hole again.  All too soon I shot my third load.

We both lay there for a bit sweaty and tired from the sex.  We thanked each other.  I thanked him for his hole and he thanked me for cock and cum.  He left and I jumped in the shower, wearing the biggest grin on my face. 

I needed that!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3