Normally I prefer to find a twisted cum whore or two and squirt out a couple loads before going all flipity-flopity, but a sweet uncut cock was pushing to get into me the second I stepped into the dark room at Club Z, so I took it. Hole hunting at the bath’s is kinda much more fun with someone else’s warm spunk working its way around inside me.

Eventually I ended up dumping two nuts into this guy laying face down on his bed. Three sperm filled rubbers waited on the mattress and the floor, so I figured he’d been there awhile. Slipping two fingers up in his shaved hole, I could feel that he wasn’t a “Condom’s only” kind of guy, so after feasting a little on his warm creamy filling, I pushed my pig-poker into his guts, and tried to hold back as I massaged the slime of a dozen other guys into his ass lining. It didn’t take long before my knees buckled and I added my sauce to his soupy twat. Looking at the crowd that had gathered to watch the show, I figure both of us were being pretty noisy.

When I saw Mr. Sweet and Uncut lining up behind me, to be the next one in the dude beneath me, I made the little pillow biter get on his knees, so I could slip in underneath him and watch the show up close up. He wore a jock, so I didn’t bother with his dick, although he went nuts cleaning his butt juice off mine. Instead, I focused the meat that had just been up inside me. The idea that my ass juice was still under his foreskin while he buggered the bastard above me, kept my dick nice and hard, and the amount of ass to mouth action I was getting didn’t hurt either. My breeder pulled gobs of cock snot out with each pump, and occasionally, he would drop his dick into my mouth so I could clean it off.

After he added his biological distinctiveness to the butt butter I’d been sucking out, I flipped our fuck objet over, cut in line and decorated the bottom boy’s bowels with my second load of the night. With both nuts drained and my ass feeling sticky, I made it back to my room where an empty sling waited.

My legs were not up in the air for more than a minute before Tweeker Tommy looked in. I had a double headed dildo in one hand and I had just started fingering my spunky hole, tasting just a few drops of the salty goo I’d be storing in my gut for 20 minutes.

“Do you wanna fuck?”

“That’s why I’m here.”

“Do I need a rubber?”

“Do you really want a rubber?”

“No.”

“That’s what I like to here.”

He was younger than I usually liked, too skinny and smooth, but he made the effort of chaps and boots, and his thick dick was stunning. He didn’t take much time to prep me before he started pushing the veiny monster into me. Good thing I was pre-lubed.

He was chewing a lot when he wasn’t talking, and he was talking a lot. Fortunately it was hot. He wanted to tie me up and pimp me out for a weekend before taking me out to his father’s farm to be gang banged by large domesticated beasts. He had a very vivid, and verbal imagination.

But after 20 minutes, it was obvious that he wasn’t building towards anything. Although his long dick stayed hard, the other chemicals in his system where keeping him from juicing me. Soon, he started telling me how much he wanted to be tied up and pimped out for a weekend, tortured and tormented, before being take out to his family farm to be bred in a dozen sick and disgusting ways.

I had to stop him. I was there to get some goop, and a line had formed listening to his filthy monolog. I told him to grab a Gator-aid from my bag and come back when he needed to pee.

Three fuckers that followed him made up for lost time. Tweeker Timmy would look in the room as he passed, and after three peeks, while I took a break to marinade, feeling four loads basting inside me, I asked him if he wanted another drink.

He came in, touched the toys on the side table, mumbled, got a drink and mumbled some more. His massive meat was gone, and it was replaced with a swollen baby penis, rubbed raw by three hours of constant friction. As he left, I reminded him to come back when he wanted to piss. (Although at that point, I imaged that his urine would be pretty damn sharp.)

After TopPigBB spent a half an hour sucking on my hole, stretching it, pulling it open with his fingers, slurping up as much of my spunky gut juice as his nose and tongue would reach. He stood up, pushed in and started pounding. Pulverizing my prostate, he grunted and replaced the sperm he’d ingested, squirting two thick, ropey loads into my innards, over the course of 10 minutes.

Grabbing a towel, I headed for the shower, but I smelled too good, so I thought I would take one last walk around the floor, seeing if there a good hiding place for the last load brewing in my balls. And there was Tweeker Timmy, dancing in line, waiting to use the toilet.

“Gotta Piss?”

“Really Bad”

“Come on. Follow me”.

“You pee shy?” I asked as I shut the door.

“No.”

“Good. Your tool felt real good earlier”

He seemed to recognize me for a second, before he looked to the mess he was trying to beat.

“Sorry man...It’s dead.”

“That doesn’t matter to me.” I handed him another sports drink. Half way through, he remembered he need to piss.

“Come here” I said, and guided him to the sling. Before he could wander off, I hopped up and positioned him at my hole. “I’m just going to hold this open and all you need to do is rest the head inside....” which, amazingly enough, he managed to do. Squeezing down gentey on his wounded dong, I wanted to form a seal without cutting of flow.

“Did you get fucked tonight ?” I asked him.

“Too much.”

“No such thing”

And then it hit me.

He had started urinating in my bruised and inseminated rectum. He was hot. The speed had given him a fever, and his piss entered my body at a temperature four degrees warmer than my own. It Burned. It burned really good, but suddenly I couldn’t catch my breath.

Breathing in through my nose, my heart exploded and I was having a Major Tom Lift Off moment.

“Have you pissed at all tonight?” I kind of whispered as the air rushed out of my lugs.

“No. I had to go for a long time but I kept forgetting. God your ass feels good..... your piss-hole...you dirty fucking human urinal.”

I could barley hear his sweet talk as the taste of sharp undiluted urine exploded in my mouth and nose, the fire in my bloodstream spreading past my ears, igniting my scalp. He kept talking and emptying his bladder, but the latter was all I focused on.

He wasn’t pulsing it our typing to making it last. He pissed as hard as he could, and my battered bowels twisted as I tried to keep up.

He sighed and I cut him off. Before he could even free his corona from my grip, I Hoped out of the sling, solid on the ground like a monster fucker beside him, sending his battered little penis spraying the last of his twisted waste over my balls and jock strap. He looked stunned, but that was what I wanted.

I grabbed him be the back of the neck and threw him down on the mattress in the corner.

“How many people Fucked your little cunt?” I demanded.

“I don’t know...”

“WHAT!?!”

“I didn’t count....

“YOU What?”

“I didn’t.... pay attention....”

“What kind of fucked up, third rate, spunk-junkie are you ?”

He stammered, and my gut roared. Standing up had been too much. The hot piss enema was rushing out of my bowels and back into my colon, where the fire had first started and, suddenly, reignited.

“Get me a that fucking gator aid bottle you left on the fucking floor you...”

“Sorry, sorry, should I get a full one from you bag.....?”

“I’ll tell you what the fuck yur supposed to do. Give it to me....” I ripped off the label.

“Get over here and hold that under my ass” I said, squatting down next to him, and then I asked, “What kind of pig are you?”

“A filthy piggy” he offered immediately.

“Good boy. That’s what daddy likes to hear.”

Even though I hated to do it, I couldn’t keep his sour sauce in my belly any longer, and squatting down, I began filling the jug with the roar of second hand chemical piss rushing out, in hope of being consumed again. And poor little filthy tweeker pig.... he didn’t know he was going to be the next one to consume it.

Down on his belly, dry humping cold concrete, he said “God that looks beautiful. You got an amazing looking hole, dude...”

“Not Dude... Dad...Call me Daddy”, kicking him again, bringing him back to the role he’d be playing for the next 10 to 20 hours. ...Fuck, I would need to renew my room, and cancel my daylight appointments.... at some point.

“Get your little sperm-bank up in the sling, and daddy’s gonna count how many wads your sweet twat has already gobbled up. But first, I’m going to have to tie you up.” With just a few ounces of chemically saturated liquid, this little fucker had ruined my plans for a very productive weekend, and I was going to make him pay.

12 inches of an 18 inch double-header pushed up inside his goopy gut only seconds after I’d secured his little hands to the chains behind his head. Yes, I should have sucked the hole first, but I wasn’t too rational at that point. Pounding his innards was my only goal. Pulling my smallest ass sound out of him like a dipstick, I could see and taste the guys who had been up inside him before me, or at least their biological business cards, some strands as thick and clumpy as gobs of chewing gum.

Pushing the dildo back in him, I crammed their cum further up inside the sick little fuck-chute. Licking around his hole while the marital aid slipped in and out of him got to be too much for my swollen dick. Having sucked three loads with my own butt, my nuts were recharged, and soon I buried my shaft as deep into the boy’s belly as I could, without removing the other long pink probe. Double fucking him felt too good for words, feeling the slimy surrogate rubbing along side my veiny tool. Part of me want to wait for a human partner to DP his boy-twat, but I knew the speed would kill my dick any second, so I didn’t.

His well reamed ring gripped dick and starting sucking. Rocking against me, his jet black pupils tried to focus, his deranged mind tried to figure out how I was violating both his colon and his bowels at the same time. His cum greedy cunt clamped and released, clamped and released, trying to pull my balls into his body.

“Please Daddy,” he begged, “please breed my ass. I’ll be a good boy..... please Pappa...

Wad and wad of ejaculate rushed from my body into his, while I worked the wand faster and deeper. How great it would have been to feel some other guy unload with his cock next to mine, but al that point, I could care less that the warm latex wasn’t so lifelike. Instead, I started pissing, filling him up with every ounce of urine inside me. My jacked up body trembled like I was have one long, slow endless orgasm, pumping ounce after ounce of urine into him. His sphincter tried to clamp down on my dick and the dildo, attempting to form a water tight seal, but I kept using the double header as I let loose. His body convulsed from the ongoing assault.

Reaching for a butt-plug from the bedside, I told him not to loose a drop, which was damn near impossible considering how much I’d banged up his hole. Quickly, as I stuffed the fat kunt-stopper into position, I pulled the warm and wet rubber monster out of his cum-catcher, gave it a few licks before siding the slimy dildo as far up into my own gut as I could. I wouldn’t be using my own cum-club for another ten hours, but my burning insides didn’t care in the least.

Even on his back, his belly bloated as the plug held my piss in place. Now I knew how I could get the other guys jizz out of him, but first, I though I would let him marinate for a few minutes as I reamed myself with the rubber beast. Getting all 18 inches in intestines made me realize it was time to switch to something longer and thicker.

Cold latex took longer to push in than the gut-warmed toy I’d pulled out of the boy, so as I let my own weight do the work for me, I focused on the buffet before me. Using my thumb to keep the pug from popping out, I licked around the over-stretched asslips. My drug saturated brain wanted to rip the plug out and start draining him right away, but the tiny rational part of me knew his soup would taste nastier the longer he soaked.

Instead, I took a few minuted to feast on his flaccid little cock and balls. I couldn’t help but rub my teeth along the shredded flesh, raw from the constant friction he’d applied since the crystal killed his cock, while he cried out and fought against the restraints. His formerly massive meat now fit easily inside my gob, along with his hairless little balls. Every few minutes I would spit them out and try to comfort him with words of encouragement, telling him what a good boy he was, and how proud I was of Daddy’s little urinal, but it didn’t help- his swollen guts and chapped pizzle hurt too much. He kept whimpering. Very soon now, I would need to gag him.

But first.... the plug.

“When I tell you, I want you to fart for Daddy, okay ?”

“That’s fucking disgusting,” he whimpered, but he was just pointing out the obvious.

Grabbing the warm jug off the floor, I saw we’d filled a third of it, with sharp yellow piss and a layer of clotted white mucus floating on top. Having done this sort of this before, I knew I’d get splashed a little, but I didn’t want to wash any more of it than I had too.

In a split second, I yanked out the fat plug, and covered his aching anus with my mouth. He wouldn’t need any coaching as the warm, rancid enema rushed out of his belly and

into mine. I tasted and teased the tiny tears in his sphincter. Whoever had been fucking him before me didn’t bother with lube. No way to tell what was urine and what was cum, but I held the jug under my chin to catch some of the overflow, as the rest of our shared waste washed down my beard and soaked through my tank top into my chest hair.

Did I black out? Had I drowned and gone to heaven ? Time stopped as I gulped and gulped and gargled. Moaning in relief, his bound legs twitched as nature pulled the piss out of his anus and into my mouth, my nose, my throat and bottomless belly. My own urine tasted much mellower than his, but isn’t that always the case?

Soon the flood slowed to a trickle, and I took a moment to slam the fat plug back in. He shrieked. It would take a few minutes for his bowels to realign and release the rest, so I checked out the fully filled bottle in my hand.

Bound bitch or not, I had to thank him, so I stood and walked around to his head. Can you believe he didn’t want to kiss his daddy? It didn’t stop me from wrapping my soggy lips around his mouth cunt. He didn’t fight it and soon, he was trying to suck his slime from my tonsils.

“Thirsty ?” I asked.

He looked confused before seeing me lift the liter of our combined juices to my lips.

“NO!” he protested, but I told him if he wasn’t a good boy I would just have to pour it up his nose. After filling my own mouth, I pressed my lips to his and let a slow stream spit into his hungry gullet.

“Now that wasn’t so bad....” I said, before bringing our improvised urinal to his lips. “Don’t swallow,” I commanded, “just hold that sewage in your mouth for a few minutes.... Didn’t you call me a filthy fucking human toilet a few minutes ago? Try and say it again while holding on to the piss of two men and the cum-loads of another ten in you mouth.”

Now, he was blissing out. Having crossed the line in to degradation, he embraced it, making me so proud of my boy.

Placing my lips again his, I sucked our piss out of his mouth and spit it back in until bubbly white foam formed around our lips. Pouring the jug slowly, I watched him drink, wishing I had a baby bottle for him.

“Goood toilet boy, I whispered, “Drink daddy’s douche water.”

Before he could swallow any more, I took the bottle way from him and returned to face is ass. This time, I was much gentler as a removed the plug.

Once he was completely drained, I knew I that would eventually need to get up and open the door in order to let the gang bang begin. But for a while, I was content to watch him fart out squirts of my salty yellow waste mixed with the gobs of cock snot that he had tried to hide from his papa. As his asshole inverted, showing off his shiny red colon, I lost myself, nursing on his dripping rosebud.

Cuming soon:

GUT RUSH Part 2- USED CONDOM SURPRISE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bathhousepig is right. Pissfucking can wash away the mucus membrane pretty damn fast, especially good, old fashioned chem piss. Toxic cum can be absorbed much quicker without it. Check out "Want my poz load chasers? First, you'll take my toxic piss enema." in the Gifting Fiction section.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...