Thawed bottles of cum

Guest nwibottom1

Guest GoneFishing
On 8/23/2018 at 11:13 AM, nwibottom1 said:

Does anyone enjoy drinking thawed cum from a bottle to slick your throat or ass ?

this is my tops cock and bottle 

B3DD8626-FCAA-498A-A8F7-28270AB0ABCF.jpeg

Cheers !!

Over the years, I have had 2 guys save and freeze their cum for me. One guy would invite me over so I’d suck a couple of loads from his cock and then send me home with a container which I’d promptly pop the frozen cum in my mouth and melt and swallow. 

The 2nd guy would meet up in a parking lot and give me a container of what he’d save. I’d like to others here that could save some for me.

Often got bred by a top who would start off by putting a few frozen cubes of his cum in my hole.  As you all know, it's the best lube there is. A few times he told me as he was fucking me that the frozen cum in my hole was provided by some of his buddies. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hey, I was just coming here to make a thread about this...
A friend of mine is a young top who happens to jerk a lot, and I want to use his cum to fuck one of my subs. A few years ago I saved some cum of mine in a container and put it in the freezer, but then I had to move and never got to use it. So my QUESTION is: once you've collected everything you wanted, how do you use it? How do you unfreeze it? Once it's melted, is it possible to use it in room temperature, or is it always cold afterwards?

Guest Funtaker

I've been looking for a few big cummers for a lwhile now. evert time i go to avn glory holes ithere are older tattered cocks not very palatable. never tried mornings tho

• 9 months later...

I had to answer this thread when I started to read it. Last month my lover Todd who has been working in another city for a couple of months sent me a surprise package.  A small Styrofoam cooler with dry ice and a 4 ounce bottle of his frozen cum. I immediately thawed it in the microwave and sat down with a very hard cock and sipped his cum until it was all gone. His cum was a fantastic delicious treat and present. He said he will be home the end of September and wants us to take a secluded vacation where we can just suck and fuck all day and night for a month.