Bear Breeder

Part 1

I looked in the mirror after my shower.  "Eh....not too bad," I thought to myself before dressing.  I'm 48, 6' tall, 250 pounds of mostly muscle, and hairy all over.  I remember as a teenager hating my fur, but now, as an adult male I can't imagine my body not being covered in thick, black fur.  

My son Kyle had been living with me since my divorce three years past when I told the ex I was gay.  She seemingly couldn't accept my announcement and dramatically took off, leaving me with our kid, which was fine with me.  Kyle and I have a great relationship and he's pretty accepting.....but in these times, gay doesn't mean for a 19 year old what it meant for me when I was his age.  

One night when he went out with his buddies, I decided a night at the baths was just what I needed, and the baths are the perfect place for barebackers like me.  No one asks, no one tells, and no one gives a fuck.  I had only to lube up my tool and enter any available hole.  Just what I needed.

I pulled up, entered, and immediately smelled the familiar odor of sweat, cum, and men.  It's intoxicating....nothing quite like that heady scent to get my cock rock hard.  As I walked around, there was a nice variety of men around to capture my attentions and stroke my desires.  Some nice buff studs, college twinks, chubby bears, otters, you name it.  I walked around, my dick ready to invade some tight, sweet hole and seed it deep with my cum.  I could actually feel my prostate begging to dump my jizz in a willing slut.  The night was a typical one for me; getting sucked off for a bit before moving on, grabbing some nice cocks, sucking some tongue, eating some tits, sniffing balls, rimming ass.....nothing out of the ordinary.  Nothing out of the ordinary, that was, until I went to the back room.

When I went through the chains hanging over the doorway I found quite a scene.  About seven men were surrounding a young slut who was laying in a sling.  The combination of the dim lighting and the hood enveloping his entire head (with the only openings being one for his mouth, and another for his nostrils) making the experience for the bottom and the tops very much anonymous. 

The young slut was getting rammed pretty hard by one of the men around him, and I couldn't help but watch and jerk my cock.  Given the room he was in, and the sling he was in, I knew he was taking each cock bare.  No rubbers for this little slutty boy.  The sounds of sex were amazing, and the smell of that back room made pre-cum drool out of my cock slit.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Part 2

"Ram that fucker man!"  

"Drill that boy hole!"  

"Fuck his pretty pussy!!"  

Everyone was yelling something in that room, watching that little boy cum dumpster take thick cock after thick cock.  I knew that I would have to take my turn at that little pig slut, so I got closer to inspect my prey.  Nice tight body, dusting of hair on his chest, nice thick cut cock, about seven inches, beautiful full balls and a hairy sack.  My favorite part was his treasure trail which went down right into his thick pubes.  I bent down and licked that little line of boy hair, tasting the mixture of sweat, spit, and his own pre cum.  It was my turn to fuck his little hole, but before I did, I made sure to spit into his open mouth.  He was panting like a bitch in heat and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give him some spit before giving him my DNA.  

When the guy before me shot his load, I wasted no time getting in there.  I love 'em young, and this kid was perfect.  Beautiful ass with a light coating of hair, sweet boy taint, and a nice hairy crack.  He already had some chest hair....yep, he was going to be a hairy fucker when he grew up, and he had the cutest little peace sign tattoo on his upper thigh.  I love innocent boy cunt.  His boy pussy was well used by the time I got to him - I guessed seven or more guys had already used this little slut, and I was going to be next.  

I entered him easily.  His ass had been opened wide.  I grunted as I plowed him, savoring every minute of that little boy twat.  

Sweat was pouring down my face, and my assault on his hole was punctuated by my comments to the slut:  

"I love fucking that little ass!"  

"Gonna give you my load deep in your boy hole!!"  

"Take my bare dick, little slut!!"  

"I'm gonna breed that hot hole of yours!!"  

"Take this bare cock you fucking whore!"  

I didn't even know what I was saying, but it was pouring out of my mouth.  He must have liked the talk because he reached down to touch my hairy stomach and jerk his boy cock.  I knew I was going to cum soon, so I picked up the pace and rammed him hard.  He was moaning and groaning in pleasure, and FUUUUUUUUUCKK......I shot my jizz way up into his guts.  His ass sucked it up like a vacuum.  With a plop, my cock fell out of his hole.  Totally spent, I decided to hit the road and go home.

The next day I woke up hard at the thought of that kid I had violated the night before.  Got out of bed, grabbed a smoke and went downstairs where my son was having breakfast. He looked tired, but not half as tired as I was!

"How was your night, kiddo?"  I asked  

"Fine....boring." He said as he lit up his own cig.  

We finished our breakfast and Kyle went up to take a shower.  About 15 minutes later, I decided to get ready myself.  Right before I went into the bathroom, I thought I heard a noise from Kyle's bedroom.  I peeked in the crack of the door to make sure he was alright, and he was drying off, totally naked.  I guess the noise was just the television, and I felt bad about looking at him, but I have to say that at 19 he has filled out quite nicely.  I stood by the door and looked for just a minute.  Nice coating of fur on his chest, treasure trail, thick pubes, and something I had never noticed before: a little peace sign tattoo on his thigh.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10

• 4 weeks later...