CheatingTop jock gets pozzed by old man

Oracle1100

Ryan, was a 6’ foot, blonde hair, blue eye jock. At 21, he had everything going for him. He had a great boyfriend in Sam, who was equally has good looking, with dark hair and brown eyes and a swimmers body. 

However, Ryan liked to play on the side, without letting Sam know. Ryan always played safe, with other guys, all with his age range, and he was a total top.  Now, Ryan and Sam had a great sex life, but Ryan, was never satisfied with just one guy. One weekend, Ryan out of town, while Sam was home sick. Ryan, checking out bars in the area, hoping to get laid. Hitting a bar, called “Aqua”, the guys here were older then him, Ryan is drinking his beer when an old, lanky man, “How are ya young fella?” He asked. He had been watching Ryan when he first entered the bar. Checking out Ryan’s body and especially his ass, and wanted to put his poz cock into it. Ryan, “good, thanks.” Not really into making small talk with a guy old enough to be his father, possibly his grandfather. “I’m Bruce.” Putting out his hand to Ryan. He shakes it, “Ryan.” “This is your first time here, at Aqua.”  “Yeah, you a regular here, Bruce?” “I am, Ryan.”  “Cool.” 

Ryan got up and left his drink on the bar to call Sam. Bruce, moved quickly, putting a roofie into his drink. Ryan, returned to the bar, and downed his drink. “Bruce, it was nice to meet you, but I have to get going.” At that moment Ryan started to feel dizzy. “You ok, Ryan?”  “Yeah, feel a bit dizzy.” 

“Let’s get you outside for fresh air.” Bruce got a passed out Ryan to his place, got Ryan undressed. Bruce, was in awe, Ryan’s body, was in perfect  shape. His cock 7inches soft. But the main prize was Ryan’s ass, nice tight and round. Bruce, turned Ryan on his back, and starting massaging his back and shoulders ,  Ryan, drugged up, was enjoying the massage, unaware that he was going to get  pozzed.  “How does it feel, Ryan?” Bruce asks his unconscious soon to be bottom. “Good”. he said in a soft voice. “Ryan” whispered Bruce, “turn over on your front”,  Ryan does, and feeling good, and horny, he had no problems with listening to Bruce, who’s voice was soft and soothing.  Bruce, started stroking Ryan’s dick, “spread your legs a bit.” Bruce said.  “That’s it.” Using his finger, Bruce, slowly began to finger fuck, Ryan’s ass. “Damn you’re tight.”  Bruce lived up his dick and Ryan’ ass. Going in slow, Ryan in his drugged state, moaned in pleasure,  Thrusting in and out of Ryan, Bruce couldn’t believe he had this stud in his bed. Ryan, feeling a dick inside him for the first time, was enjoying it, not realizing he was being barebacked by a poz guy, who was old enough to be his father. Bruce, felt his cock and balls tighten, shooting several poz loads deep into Ryan’s ass, catching his breath, Bruce kept his cock inside the young man’s ass for a five minutes to be sure that none of his “babies” would leak out. 

“Ryan, I own your ass now.” “I know about your boyfriend Sam, he asked me to poz you, and he doesn’t want you back.” And I’m going to share you and your ass to my friends.”  “The top jock, is now my bottom poz boy.”

• Like 29
  • Upvote 25

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...