First time to 442

Guest Drillmedeeply

Guest Drillmedeeply

I will be going to 442 for the first time on Sunday.  Should I expect it to be somewhat busy?  Looking to go up to Fuck Alley or hit my hands and knees in the dark room.

Edited by Drillmedeeply

Guest FinalDL2021

I am curios about 442 myself, Since I am still contemplating the idea of moving to San Fran. What are their hours? Are they open for special events only, or do they have regular hours?

3 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

I am curios about 442 myself, Since I am still contemplating the idea of moving to San Fran. What are their hours? Are they open for special events only, or do they have regular hours?

Check out their website.   It has a calendar of their hours and themed nights. 

On 8/24/2018 at 5:35 PM, Drillmedeeply said:

I will be going to 442 for the first time on Sunday.  Should I expect it to be somewhat busy?  Looking to go up to Fuck Alley or hit my hands and knees in the dark room.

We will all want a debrief of course.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:11 PM, n00blet said:

Thinking about going there and I'm wondering whats the "dress code" there? Towel, jockstrap, jeans?? And footwear? Can I be in sneakers or do I need some flipflops or barefeet?

Footwear required.   Nude, jockstrap....  or something along that like.  If you're clothed, that looks pretty creepy.

• 1 month later...

I was at the 442 for Cumunion on Saturday, September 29, 2018, at Folsom and had a blast.  My baby couldn't make it, but he gave me a hit of Trimix and I fucked a few guys as well, while getting fucked by about 7-8 men.  There was one older gentleman who had at least 9 inches and wasn't interested in me, so I asked him a favor.  I asked him if he would feel my butt, so he did while I squeezed my ass tight!  He must have liked it, since he started grabbing my ass while we moved over to one of the tables and he started fucking me with his 9 thick inches and I loved it.  This gentleman was the only one that bred me that whole night!  Thanks again!  If I ever get back to Folsom, I will be back at 442!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 6:49 PM, HirsuteSpunkHound said:

I was at the 442 for Cumunion on Saturday, September 29, 2018, at Folsom and had a blast.  My baby couldn't make it, but he gave me a hit of Trimix and I fucked a few guys as well, while getting fucked by about 7-8 men.  There was one older gentleman who had at least 9 inches and wasn't interested in me, so I asked him a favor.  I asked him if he would feel my butt, so he did while I squeezed my ass tight!  He must have liked it, since he started grabbing my ass while we moved over to one of the tables and he started fucking me with his 9 thick inches and I loved it.  This gentleman was the only one that bred me that whole night!  Thanks again!  If I ever get back to Folsom, I will be back at 442!

I've found there's no such a thing as "not being into someone" at 442 unless you are really really outside someones target. Most important thing is being sexy and have a horny attitude in your approach. 

I've fucked and bred dozens of guys there that I'd have never gone for in paper, but had the greatest of times just because the place is condusive for uninhibited fun. Too bad is closing, hope they can find a new location.

3 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

I've found there's no such a thing as "not being into someone" at 442 unless you are really really outside someones target. Most important thing is being sexy and have a horny attitude in your approach. 

I've fucked and bred dozens of guys there that I'd have never gone for in paper, but had the greatest of times just because the place is condusive for uninhibited fun. Too bad is closing, hope they can find a new location.

What the hell?  442 is closing?