• Yes I always tell
    • Yes, if he asks
    • No, I lie, he deserves my gift
  2. 2. Pos Bottoms

• Yes I always tell
    • Yes, if he asks
    • No, he deserves my gift

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I got knocked up last April.   So only been a short time.   No meds.  MOstly bottom.  But so far, if it is a one on one thing I am making it very clear.   Group things, whatever happens happens.   Have pumped a few toxic loads both ways..........and taking plenty of dick both knowing and not knowing my status.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

it depends on the situation really. I find a lot of guys never ask or ask if i'm "clean" which is stupid. Yeah I'm clean...showered today. If they don't ask my take is they don't care. i'm not gonna ask a guy his status as I don't give a fuck.

I started the poll to see how many guys may have been fucking me and giving me their gift wirhoht me knowing as I never ask. I have been on an off prophylaxis for about a year or 2 and yr take hundreds of loads. Going on med when I hear a story about a guy ravaged by aids and going off again because I feel like its my purpose in life to be a dump for all tops and I deserve to die eventually for a tops pleasure. I engage in breath play/ strangulation and have been fucked many times while passed out for similar reasons.  I never ask status and I see that maybe 75% of pos guys are fucking me with toxic loads.  I recently had a bad possible fuck flu (worst of my life) but havent had the courage to get tested again.  I am turned on by the fact that 50% of tops that answered lie about status, but scared to die at same time, yet feel deeply that it is my duty as a cum dump  bottom to be punished for all tops pleasure, including becoming pos.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, shaved_thong_lover said:

I started the poll to see how many guys may have been fucking me and giving me their gift wirhoht me knowing as I never ask. I have been on an off prophylaxis for about a year or 2 and yr take hundreds of loads. Going on med when I hear a story about a guy ravaged by aids and going off again because I feel like its my purpose in life to be a dump for all tops and I deserve to die eventually for a tops pleasure. I engage in breath play/ strangulation and have been fucked many times while passed out for similar reasons.  I never ask status and I see that maybe 75% of pos guys are fucking me with toxic loads.  I recently had a bad possible fuck flu (worst of my life) but havent had the courage to get tested again.  I am turned on by the fact that 50% of tops that answered lie about status, but scared to die at same time, yet feel deeply that it is my duty as a cum dump  bottom to be punished for all tops pleasure, including becoming pos.

I have the exact same attitude as you,the ultimate is knowing that the top gets pleasure from killing

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/26/2018 at 7:51 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

it depends on the situation really. I find a lot of guys never ask or ask if i'm "clean" which is stupid. Yeah I'm clean...showered today. If they don't ask my take is they don't care. i'm not gonna ask a guy his status as I don't give a fuck.

I completely agree BBBoyfromTN! I like the guys that slide their raw dick in me and then ask if I am “clean” lol. It’s like they feel an obligation to ask, I usually say “all good” or something like that cause I know they really don’t care or want to know my status.  

Every profile I post, and every ad I post carries a notice about my status. When I take a room at a bathhouse, I have a sign that goes up in the room with information about my status. If asked, I answer fully and truthfully every time. If I have reason to think the Top might not have come across the information in any other way, I volunteer the information.

Why? Because AIDS snuck up on me without warning. The first notice I got that I was HIV+ was after I had come within a hair’s breadth of death from meningitis because HIV had already eaten my CT4 count down to 49. It was only a fluke that I’m alive right now to write this.

So for those of you who don’t inform, or worse, lie about your status, let me ask you this - when you finish fucking the guy, are you also willing to take a knife and slit his throat before you leave? Because you have no guarantee that your poz load isn’t going to kill him. The guy who pozzed me came very, very close to killing me and I had no warning. Perhaps he didn’t know himself. But if you do know, and your poz load results in a death, how is that any different than murder by knife? So if you would balk at slitting the guy’s throat, you’d better think twice about lying about your status.

If those of you writing about being prepared to suffer debilitating disease and die for some callous bastard who doesn’t give a damn about your life or your well-being are not just expressing a fantasy - if you’re serious - I urge you to speak to a therapist. Your lives have value, even if you can’t see it right now.

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

I am new to the gay scene and I had no idea that there was such a thing as seeking the "gift" until I had a guy mention it to me. He said he was seeking out HIV. I am completely confused and just utterly saddened by this. What makes people seek out or want to become POZ. I passed and still do not pass judgement but what I want is to understand the logic behind this. If you want to become POZ, can you explain to me the purpose or logic of your decision? Just really trying to understand

• Like 1

I kept up with the medical theories and the experts considered being a bottom not risky to them if I was undetectable. So some I told and some I didn’t. I always told the ones I topped. 

Edited by Pozlover1

20 minutes ago, Curiousnsurfin said:

I am new to the gay scene and I had no idea that there was such a thing as seeking the "gift" until I had a guy mention it to me. He said he was seeking out HIV. I am completely confused and just utterly saddened by this. What makes people seek out or want to become POZ. I passed and still do not pass judgement but what I want is to understand the logic behind this. If you want to become POZ, can you explain to me the purpose or logic of your decision? Just really trying to understand

I never criticize them. Wanting to go ahead and own it, instead of living in fear, I consider a reasonable and (mentally) healthy decision.

those who want it to kill them have deeper issues than I can fix but I try to encourage them that they have value.

as for the gifters, I never criticize them either. If they are infecting chasers or people who just say they “don’t care” I figure that’s between them.

I do warn stealth gifters that it would be logical to expect a legal crackdown on doing that at some point because of the cost of the meds. 

Maybe not, though.....I’m sure the drug companies like the guaranteed income and some nefarious social engineers would prefer to kill as many gays as possible by whatever means. 

4 hours ago, Curiousnsurfin said:

Right there with you, with this day in age of PrEP. I don't understand why guys seekout to become poz, before PrEP was available I can understand the "just get it over with so I dont have to fear it anymore" I view seeking out HIV or purposely self destructively going unmedicated like I view a sucidal alcoholic drinking themselves to death, very very sad, and something upstairs is very wrong. 

I view people who are poz and not on meds so they can specifically poz other people, esp people who are obvious to their status/the lie. that is incredibly malicious and IMO guys who do that are complete scumbags, borderline serial killer mentality. 

When I read about people on here wanting to contract a Trudava resistant strain so they can specifically poz us guys who are on PrEP, Im literally sick to my stomach. What in the actual fuck? Why ? Incredibly selfish and homicidal like behaviour.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

Right there with you, with this day in age of PrEP. I don't understand why guys seekout to become poz, before PrEP was available I can understand the "just get it over with so I dont have to fear it anymore" I view seeking out HIV or purposely self destructively going unmedicated like I view a sucidal alcoholic drinking themselves to death, very very sad, and something upstairs is very wrong. 

I view people who are poz and not on meds so they can specifically poz other people, esp people who are obvious to their status/the lie. that is incredibly malicious and IMO guys who do that are complete scumbags, borderline serial killer mentality. 

When I read about people on here wanting to contract a Trudava resistant strain so they can specifically poz us guys who are on PrEP, Im literally sick to my stomach. What in the actual fuck? Why ? Incredibly selfish and homicidal like behaviour.  

I subscribe every single word of your post. 

• Upvote 1

My HIV status is my responsibility,now it’s available  I choose PREP.

Before it was available I practised safer sex (miserable) 

Now I have a choice.

i love my life.

I also wouldn’t be a passenger in a car with a drunk , drugged driver.

• Upvote 2

On 10/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, Pozlover1 said:

I never criticize them. Wanting to go ahead and own it, instead of living in fear, I consider a reasonable and (mentally) healthy decision.

those who want it to kill them have deeper issues than I can fix but I try to encourage them that they have value.

as for the gifters, I never criticize them either. If they are infecting chasers or people who just say they “don’t care” I figure that’s between them.

I do warn stealth gifters that it would be logical to expect a legal crackdown on doing that at some point because of the cost of the meds. 

Maybe not, though.....I’m sure the drug companies like the guaranteed income and some nefarious social engineers would prefer to kill as many gays as possible by whatever means. 

Thank you so much for your answer and yes I agree to each their own but I feel like this isn't helping the community at all

• Upvote 1