Five *Seconds* To AIDS

This is FICTION. It didn't happen. ? 

I couldn't believe it was about to happen. It took weeks of exchanging texts full of egg plant emojis, and then our coffee meet up, and then that risky step of telling Lucas of my secret pent up desire. I was worried he was going to get upset or weirded out when I confessed to him why I started messaging him on adam4adam those weeks ago.

Much to my pleasant surprise, he was just as excited about making me poz as I was about taking a load from his giant aidsmaker . I told him of my fixation with one particular story that I wanted to experience for myself. It was a powerful and intoxicating story that brought me to the edge of insanity that began with four simple words:  Five Minutes to AIDS. I can't remember how many times I read that story and the strength of the grasp that narrative held on me. I tried to forget about it often, but I was fixated to say the least.

And it was about to be my turn.

I felt Lucas's hot breath as he whispered into my ear that which we had rehearsed through text messages nights before this night, "Are you sure you want this poz dick in your boyhole? You want my HVL pumped into you?" 

I didn't hesitate. I knew that once I told him the "go" with the right phrase, he would strive to infect me with his HVL in under five seconds. "Fuck yeah, I want your aidsmaker! Give it to me. Give me your AIDS!"

Lucas played along just as we scripted, "You want to be another bug chaser getting infected by AIDS?"

"Yes!" I immediately affirmed, "I want your dangerous deathdick to destroy me!"

"This is your last chance. You're about to be one more faggot dying from AIDs.." Lucas both warned and teased. I felt the tip of his thick long cock lightly press against my pre-lubed hole.

I gave him the go phrase, "I want death cum in my butt. I want to die from your AIDS!"

I barely finished the last word as I felt him jab in his deathcock deep inside me.  He pounded me at an unimaginable rate like a jackhammer and informed me in no uncertain terms ""Fuck, bitch, yeah, you're getting it now, giving you my AIDS!  Three guys already died from my AIDS!  You're next!"

I immediately felt his cock twitching and pulsing.  Oh fuck, I'm getting AIDS now!!! My cock erupted a moment later as the though of his HVL making its way inside me nearly made me scream in both horror and delight.

He quickly pulled out as I gasped for breath and completed our plan, "That was a hot fuck. I loved hearing you say you wanted my deathdick."

In between pants, I replied "I did. I wanted your deathcum in my butt. Thank you for your AIDS cum."

Exhausted, I began to drift off to sleep thinking to myself "I'm going to be number four."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

• 3 years later...