Alex in Wonderland

evilqueerpig

On a hot Summer evening, just as the sun was setting, Alex Russo sat on a park bench, smoking a fatty.  Best described as an otter, Alex is 6' tall, 180 lbs and covered, head to toes in a carpet of curly black hair, with a mane of wavy black, shoulder length hair and sporting a scruffy goatee.  Dressed in purple shorts, a yellow tank top with PIG printed in bold letters and drenched with sweat, he was truly a sight to behold.  The weed was potent and Alex zoned out until he felt a finger poking his chest.

"Hey there, pig!  Seeing you here, all sexy, hairy and sweaty, I had to meet you!  My name's Jack Babbitt, Blackie to my friends and I hope you'll be my newest one!  I ain't seen you here before, so I'm guessing you're new to the area."  Blackie was a dark skinned man, 5'6", thin, with a huge, old school afro, thick full beard and stache.  He was bare chested, with both of his nipples pierced, and he wore a pair of baggy red basketball shorts which did nothing to hide his cock.  "If I was out of line calling you pig, please forgive me!"

Feeling a stirring in his own crotch, Alex replied, "There's nothing to forgive!  I'm Alex Russo, but I've been called many names, all accurate!  Just moved here a week ago and wouldn't you know, my air conditioner went on the fritz 2 hours ago.  Sexy is what you see looking back at you in your mirror!  Your pierced nipples look so chewable!"

Blackie wiped the sweat from his brow and said, "Some guys get into tats, but in my case it's piercings!  My air conditioner is working fine, so if you want to come to my place, you can chew on my pierced nipples and check out my other piercings!  I do bite, but only when asked and only as hard as you like!  One more thing, I hate being alone when I party and I don't mind sharing, but if you don't indulge, I'm cool with that!  What do you say?"

Licking his lips, Alex said, "You just made me an offer I can't refuse!  I party and I'm willing to kick in for my share, unless you prefer another arrangement!  One thing you need to know, I'm poz and undetectable!  Never had a condom on or in me, so if that makes a difference, I'll understand!"

"Music to my ears!" Blackie exclaimed with a broad smile.  "I'm just like you, except for the fact that I tried getting fucked with a condom once and it was so  uncomfortable that I told the guy to take the condom off or take off and when the guy chose to leave, I had no regrets!  Honestly, if your butt is as hairy as the rest of you, I'm gonna enjoy fucking you and my ass is yours to fuck!"

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6

Rising from the bench, Alex turned around and pulled the back of his shorts down long enough for Blackie to see what's available.  "Hairy and from what I've been told, hot, tight and quite fuckable!" He said.  "I'm a versatile pig, so yeah, I'll fuck you!  Tell me that you like to kiss and I'm yours, Blackie, my new friend!"

"I love to kiss, so Alex, my new friend, you're mine and I'm yours!" Blackie said, grabbing Alex's neck and pulling his face down.  Alex parted his lips, giving Blackie's tongue full access.  They kissed passionately, as only 2 men can kiss, with Blackie squeezing Alex's butt through his shorts and Alex playing with Blackie's pierced nipples.  Minutes later, Blackie gave Alex's tongue access to his mouth and they continued swapping spit.  Out of breath, Blackie pulled back.  "Damn, your mouth was made for kissing!  Let's head to my place!"

As they walked toward the exit of the park, Alex said, "My mouth was made for much more than kissing and I hope you'll give me the chance to show you!  Blackie, at the risk of prying, are you single?  Surely, a guy as sexy as you can have his pick of men!"

"No, you're not prying." Blackie replied.  "I'm single because I'm incapable of being monogamous!  Soon after I came out, I tried the boyfriend thing but I quickly realized it wasn't for me!  Believe me, I'm happier having fuckbuds and friends with benefits!  That's where I live!" He said pointing to a high rise building a half block away.  "What about you, single?"

"Too slutty for monogamy!" Alex said, shamelessly.  "I had a strictly sexual fling with my 1st man for a few weeks before he told me it was time to try my wings.  My way of doing that was to hit the baths!  As you can imagine, I was like a kid in a candy shop and it quickly became apparent that dating wasn't an option!  Like the old song goes, so many men, so little time!"

When they reached their destination, Alex noticed a sign outside that read Wonderland Tower.  It was a glass building, taller than any other in the vicinity.  As they entered the building, Blackie punched a code in the keypad and the doors slid open.  In the elevator, Blackie pressed the 'PH' button, for the penthouse on the 45th floor.  "Blackie, you're obviously a wealthy man!"

"Yeah, but the money just lets me enjoy life." Blackie said with a sigh.  "My parents were both highly respected doctors, native Nigerians, but I was born here.  Mom was what they politely call a little person and Dad was normal height which explains my short stature.  They were on their way to a medical conference when their plane crashed.  I'll never have to work, but I'd rather have my parents.  By the way, anyone coming into my place needs to be naked as soon as they enter.  I'm a strict nudist!"

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

"No amount of money can replace your parents!" Alex said pulling his tank top over his head. "This makes us even!"  As the elevator doors opened, Blackie used his smart phone to unlock the door and ushered Alex inside.  Looking around, Alex was amazed at the size of the penthouse, the plush leather sofas, chrome and glass tables, floor to ceiling windows showing a magnificent view of the city.  Mindful of Blackie's rule, he kicked off his flipflops and stepped out of his shorts, freeing his throbbing 7" cock.  One look at Blackie in his nude glory and Alex could see he hadn't been kidding about his piercings.  There was a huge Prince Albert on the head of his pulsating 9" cock, bars were all around his thick shaft and his plum sized balls were all but obscured by scrotal piercings.  "I'm gonna love feeling your beautiful pierced cock fucking my ass, not to mention those pierced nuts banging against my buttcheeks!"

With a wicked grin and arched eyebrows, Blackie exclaimed, "Oh, you're gonna feel it!  I've been with my share of hairy men, but none as hairy as you!  That backfur turns me on! Grab a seat on a sofa and I'll get us something cool to drink!  Your choice,Gatorade if you want some G or beer?"

There was no need for Alex to think twice. "Make it beer! G is all well and good, but beer goes down better the second time, recycled and from the tap!  No need for you to worry, I always swallow every drop!"

"Beer it is!  Your shirt was a dead giveaway and I'm hoping you'll feed me your piss too!" Blackie said, heading to the kitchen.  Alex took a seat on the sofa and noticing a stack of cork coasters on the coffee table, he placed 2 of them, side by side in front of him.  There was the sound of 2 bottles being opened and seconds later, Blackie returned, handing Alex a beer and sitting next to him.  "Here's to beer, fresh and recycled!" He said as they clinked bottles and took a swig.

Cool and refreshing as the beer was, Alex was more excited to drink Blackie's piss.  One of the advantages of a PA was being able to use it like a spigot to adjust the flow.  Blackie stretched his arms across the back of the sofa, causing Alex to see it as a clear invitation.  "Blackie, those pits are begging to be sniffed and licked!  I hope you ain't ticklish there!"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

"Nah, I ain't ticklish there, just a bit ripe!" Blackie said, grabbing Alex's ears and guiding it to his left pit.  In his element, Alex inhaled deeply, savoring Blackie's masculine, musky stink before licking it thoroughly.  "Mmmm, that's hot!" Blackie moaned, moving Alex's mouth to his other pit for more of the same treatment.

Sated for the time being, Alex leaned back on the sofa and licked his lips.  "Damn, you got a stink that I could get hooked on!" He said, practically cooing.  "When you approached me in the park, you registered highly piggy on my gaydar and it's rarely wrong!"

Placing a hand on Alex's knee, Blackie confessed, "Your gaydar is spot on!  Aside from females, minors, scat and extreme pain, I'm into pretty much everything, especially when I party!  Speaking of which, I think we should both hose out before I break out my stash!  If you're like me and suffer from T dick, here's something to prevent that!" He said, reaching into a box on the table and taking out 2 blue pills.

Alex took the pill from Blackie's outstretched hand. "That should do the trick!" He said, washing it down with the last of his beer, while Blackie did the same.  "As far as hosing out, might I suggest that we only use the shower for that?  Soap is the last thing I wanna taste when I lick a man and I plan on tasting every inch of you!"

"You're my kinda pig!" Blackie said. "I only use soap and deodorant when I'm socializing and my stink would be offensive!  Let's hit the hose!  One of the selling points of this place is having 2 separate bathrooms in the master suite, so we'll each have our own toilet!"  He rose from the sofa and helped Alex up, leading the way.

The sight of Blackie's ass made Alex's mouth water. "Fuck, you have a beautiful ass!  It's so round and firm!  Would you think it's a racist remark for me to say that black men have the sweetest asses for eating?"

Shaking his butt flirtatiously, Blackie replied, "It's not a racist remark, it just shows you're a man of good taste!  You know the old saying, 'the darker the berry, the sweeter the taste'!  Being full blooded African, you won't find a darker berry around here!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Blackie led Alex through the kitchen and dining room, past the family room and opened the french doors to the master bedroom.  It was basically a study in red, walls and ceiling painted a bright shade of crimson, plush carpeting, a deep red, dark wooden furniture and the matching bed had a blood red leather upholstered headboard with scarlet linens.  "As you can see, red is my favorite color!  This is where we'll be spending most of our time!  I hope you like it!"

"As impressive as the room is, I'm more excited to be here with you!" Alex  said, squeezing Blackie's shoulder.  "I've always thought that red was the color of passion and a passionate pig presses all of my buttons!"

"You pressed my buttons the second I spotted you on that park bench!" Blackie said, reaching up to stroke Alex's face.  "The sooner we get hosed out, the sooner we can press each other's buttons!  Onto the shower!"  Like the rest of the penthouse, the bathroom was elegant and tastefully decorated.  Blackie opened the door to a huge walk in shower, tiled in black marble with chrome fixtures.  Multiple body sprays and a rain head shower, and the requisite shower shot.  Adjusting a few dials, Blackie turned on the water.  "Let's do each other!" He suggested. "I can't wait to feel your sexy, furry ass!"

Putting his hands on the wall, Alex felt the nozzle enter his hole as Blackie caressed, squeezed and kneaded his furry butt cheeks.  "Mmmm! That's good!" He moaned as the warm water flowed into him.  "I'm full!  Your turn!" He said as Blackie removed the hose and handed it to him.  Blackie shook his ass, inviting Alex to take his turn.  Inserting the nozzle into Blackie's ass, he reached under to fondle Blackie's pierced balls.

"Now, we get in bed and make out until we're ready to empty!" Blackie announced, removing the nozzle and turning the water off.  Opening the shower door, he took 2 towels from the shelf, handing one to Alex as they dried themselves.  "Get in bed and make yourself comfortable!  I'm gonna light some scented candles to mask the shit smell and I'll join you shortly!"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Returning to the bedroom, Alex removed the quilt and the top sheet and placed them on the bench at the foot of the bed.  Laying down, the sheets felt cool and both the pillows and mattress were comfortably firm.  In a corner of the room, he noticed a mini fridge which would make staying hydrated convenient.  From the terrace doors, he was treated to a view of the city lights.

Climbing on the bed, Blackie nuzzled Alex's chest and said, "Before we do anything, there are 2 things I need to tell you.  First, some friends of mine will be in and out during the next few hours, but you're under no obligation to play with them!  I brought you here to be with me, not to be used by others!  Second, if there's anything you want to do to me, don't ask, don't tell, just do it!"

Alex gave Blackie a playful peck on the cheek and said, "You know the old saying about birds of a feather, so let's just see what happens.  Since you gave me permission to just go for what I want to do to you, get ready!"  With that, he scooted down on the bed, lifted Blackie's right leg and licked his foot.  Blackie moaned with pleasure and when Alex began to suck on his toes, he practically purred.  "Fuck, you have sexy feet!" He said before giving Blackie's left leg the same treatment.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

"Damn, the things you do with that mouth of yours!" Blackie said as Alex released his foot. "This is the first time a guy has done my feet and thanks to you, it ain't gonna be the last!  Is this something you always been into?"

Licking his lips as he snuggled up next to Blackie, Alex replied, "Some guy I hooked up with told me he's into getting his feet and toes worked and since I'll try anything 3 times to be sure I'm doing it right, I did it and I found out I like doing it, but only when a guy has sexy feet, so you can expect more of the same!"

Blackie rolled on top of Alex and said, "When you said your mouth was good for more than just kissing, you weren't kidding and I'm looking forward to experiencing everything your talented mouth can do!  Right now, I need your mouth on mine!  Let's swap spit!"  Parting his lips, Blackie practically sucked Alex's tongue into his mouth.  They kissed with lustful passion, taking turns with each other's tongues in hungry mouths as their cocks leaked precum.

Reluctantly breaking their kiss, Alex announced, "I'm ready to empty my ass!  Don't worry, Blackie, there's so much my mouth is gonna do to you, along with more kissing, hot lips!  I'm only as good as the guy I'm kissing and you're a fantastic kisser!"

"Need to empty my ass too!" Blackie said.  "As far as kissing is concerned, I responded to you and it's like nothing I've ever felt!  I have plans for your sweet mouth and all your other sweet parts!  Let's hit the toilet!" He said, rolling off of Alex and off of the bed.

On the toilet, Alex was pleased and not surprised that what he expelled from his ass was more liquid than solid.  He did a thorough wiping to be sure Blackie wouldn't encounter anything unpleasant.  Snuffing out the candle, he returned  to the bedroom and found Blackie waiting for him.

Patting the bed, Blackie said, "I hope you don't mind, but I closed the a/c vent and opened the terrace doors, so we can sniff each other's manstink!" He reached into the upper drawer of the nightstand and took out a large leather case which contained his party supplies.  "While we build up some stink, I'm thinking we should chill out and blow clouds!"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Blackie opened the top drawer of the nightstand and took out a large leather case.  "Time for the Queen to join us!" He said, opening the case and removing a glass cock, a bag with meth shards and a torch.  "I call her Queen Tina because she'll get us royally tweaked!  Sweet as your mouth is, I wanna shotgun with you!  Let me take the hit and when I pull your face to mine, part your sexy lips!"  Putting a few shards in the glass cock, he lit it with the torch, twirling it between his hands as the chems melted.  Inhaling deeply, he held it as long as he could and pulled Alex's mouth over his.  Back and forth, they shared the meth between them.  "Now, you take the hit!" Blackie said as he put more shards in the glass cock and they repeated the shotgunning process.  "Alex, if you're thirsty, I need to piss!  Do you wanna go out on the terrace or stay here?"

"When it's piss from the tap, I'm ALWAYS thirsty!" Alex said, giving Blackie's cock a playful squeeze. "Even though we're too high up to be seen, there's something nasty about doing it outside and I'm a nasty pig!  More likely than not, I'll be ready to feed you my piss soon!  How do you feel about piss kisses?"

Stroking Alex's cheek, Blackie said, "Whether it's cum, piss or ass, I love tasting my flavors in another guy's mouth!  Unfortunately, not many guys are into it, but since we're both nasty pigs, bring it on!  Let's go to the terrace before my bladder explodes!"  On the terrace, Blackie had Alex sit on a chair and put his cockhead in Alex's mouth,  Using his tongue to adjust Blackie's horseshoe shape PA for a maximum flow, it took but a few seconds for the piss to stream from Blackie's cock.  "Drink, you nasty pisspig!" Blackie said, running his hands through Alex's hair as Alex pinched both of Blackie's pierced nipples.  He'd fed other guys his piss, but watching Alex's adam's apple bob up and down as he gulped it brought something new to the experience.  "Just about done, save some for a piss kiss!"  His bladder empty, Blackie withdrew his cockhead from Alex's mouth and pulled him up for a kiss.  The taste of his piss expelled from Alex's mouth heightened the intensity of their kiss.  Until then, he'd never felt such a connection with another man.  Could it be that Alex was his piggy equal?

Reluctantly pulling out of the kiss, Alex licked his lips and said, "Damn Blackie, you give yummy piss and plenty of it!  Can't wait until it's your meth piss from that sweet cock!  Have a seat and let me give you mine!"  Blackie sat down and took Alex's cockhead into his mouth.  With one hand, he fondled Alex's furry nutsac and with the other, he reached around to caress Alex's hairy ass.  Like a thirsty man in the desert, Blackie sucked the piss out of Alex, loudly gulping it down.  "Take it, you nasty pisspig!  Use my cock as a straw to drain my bladder!  Piss kiss time!" He announced as the last drops entered Blackie's mouth.  Alex removed his cock, pulling Blackie to his feet and kissing him passionately.  The intimacy of being with Blackie was something Alex never expected to feel and yet, it was comforting.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

"Alex, piss play has never been this fun!" Blackie said. "I'm guessing it's because you're the first guy who enjoys it, both giving and receiving as much as I do!  Of course, since we need to stay hydrated, the piss will be flowing!  Would you be open to a piss 69 and me pissing up that sexy, hairy ass?"

His face turning many shades of crimson, Alex admitted, "When it comes to piss play, we're definitely kindred spirits and until now, I've never felt the intimacy you bring to it!  Piss 69, and piss up my ass, do what you want!  Right now, the Queen is doing royal things to me and there's so many things I wanna do to and with you!  Mind if we get back into bed?"

"You took the words right outta my mouth!" Blackie cooed, giving Alex's cock a squeeze.  "The Queen has me feeling good and you feel wonderful!  Now that we've worked up a sweat, I wanna feast on your pits and give you another go at mine!"  Back in bed, Blackie got on top of Alex, raised his right arm and planted his face in that hairy pit.  He buried his nose and inhaled Alex's masculine stink, then gave it a thorough licking, and then the same on Alex's left pit, licking his lips as he finished.

"Let me at those stinky pits!" Alex demanded, rolling Blackie over until he was under him.  Moaning with pleasure, he was in his piggy element, gorging on Blackie's stinky left pit and feasting on the sweat, before switching to his right pit for more of the same.  "Not that you need the money, gut if there was a way to bottle your stink, you'd make a fortune!  Before humans became civilized and got obsessed with hygiene, our scent was a way of attracting mates.  Us uncivilized pigs appreciate the power of stink and we fly our freak flags with pride!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3