Alex in Wonderland

evilqueerpig

Licking his lips, Alex said, "Katt, you give great piss!  This might sound strange, but your cock reminds me of 2 significant men in my life, both with freakishly long foreskins.  First was the guy who got me into piss!  We met at Pride, hit a bar, grabbed dinner, picked up a few 6 packs and headed to his place.  He broke out the bong and some righteous weed.  Having consumed so much beer, we both needed to piss and as we stood side by side at the toilet, I got the urge to hold his pissing cock and I liked the way it felt!  After grabbing some munchies, we both hosed out and fucked each other to the point of exhaustion.  I woke up first the next morning and figuring I'd wake him with a blowjob, I took his cock in my mouth.  His bladder opened a split second before his eyes and the piss flowed.  Despite the shock and the fact that it was morning piss, I was instantly hooked on the taste!  Freaking out, he tried to pull out, but I sealed my mouth around his cock, only releasing it when I'd swallowed every last drop.  Though it was unexpected, we both admitted to enjoying it and he fed me twice more before I left!  Been a pisspig ever since!"

"Now, for the second man," Alex continued, "this involves an extreme kink that even some pigs find repulsive!  If either one of you should feel uncomfortable with what I say, just tell me and I'll say no more!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

"I first encountered Greg in a chatroom.  While he participated in the chats, he never contributed anything about himself.  The small chatroom pic didn't show much, so I clicked on his profile and saw a sexy black man, with a bushy stache, wearing a leather bar vest over a smooth chest.  He listed himself as single and under looking for, there was a question mark. Bold as I am, I sent him a private message. 'Hope this is ok, but if you don't respond, I won't be offended.'  Less than a minute later, the reply came, 'It's ok' 'Greg, you're a sexy man and while you contribute to the chats, you never talk about yourself.  At the risk of prying, might I ask why?'  'My boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago and since then, I have no life.  Even worse, I'm still living with him, though I'm in the spare bedroom and we rarely even see each other.  I only leave the house to see my doc and get meds and groceries.'  'Of course, this is none of my business, but this ex of yours has left you with some major depression.  When and if you're ready to talk, I'm here for you and while I'm no shrink, I'm a good listener.  Honestly,  we don't have to discuss your situation, we can talk about the weather or dish about the other guys in chat.'  'Just getting this much off my chest has been a big help.  More than anything, I need a friend and in these few minutes, you've become that.  We'll do this again, but I think we should get back to the main room before you're missed.  Thanks, man.'  After that exchange, our private chats became a regular thing and while Greg revealed very little about himself, other than our shared love of kink, I found myself wanting him, but I wasn't overtly flirty.  Patience and persistence paid off and Greg agreed to a meeting with no sexual expectations.  Greg lived in the suburbs, about a 45 minute drive from me and when I offered to pick him up, he insisted on taking the train so it wouldn't be a wasted drive if one of us changed our mind."

"On the day of our meeting, after breakfast and a cleanout, I went to the minimart across the street and bought 2 hero sandwiches and beverages for our lunch, snapple for Greg and beer for me.  Satisfied that my place was spotless, I sat on the sofa and tried to tamp down my excitement.  Depending on the promptness of the train. Greg expected to get to my place between 11:45 and noon.  At 11:30, I peered through the blinds, nervous as the proverbial long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.  It was 11:49 when I spotted Greg approaching my place and I rushed to the door, opening it just as he rang the bell.  Greg was even sexier in person.  No sooner than I closed the door, I gave into my desire and moved in to kiss him.  Worried that I might've come on too strong, I was relieved when Greg parted his lips, allowing my tongue full access, while he wrapped his arms around me.  Our tongues fought a passionate duel as we swapped copious amounts of spit.  Pressing his groin against mine, I felt Greg's cock throbbing and I'm sure he felt my cock pulsating with desire.  Much to my regret, I was out of breath and just as I pulled back, my watch chirped to announce the hour."

"I stared into Greg's brown eyes, noting how they sparkled. 'Do you know what that chirp means?'  'I hope it doesn't mean it's time for me to leave'  'When you came inside, it was 11:50 and it's now noon, so we've been kissing for 10 minutes!'  'To be honest, I can spend hours kissing you!  Ever since I left, I was nervous about meeting you.  I didn't know if you'd want a handshake or a hug.  Halfway here, I nearly got off the train to go home, afraid that I'd disappoint you.  All these months, nobody's touched me and it's like I've been dead inside.  Sleeping Beauty, I ain't but like some fairy tale Prince, your kiss made me feel alive again!'  'Believe me, I'm no Prince, just an average man who knows and appreciates the magic of intimacy between 2 men!  That kiss wasn't my kiss, it was OUR kiss and I think it's obvious that you made it wonderful for me!  Granted, it broke our no expectations agreement, but as soon as I laid eyes on you, I had to kiss you, so no, I wasn't disappointed!  Now, am I a disappointment?'  'Hell no, you ain't!  The first time I joined the chat, you showed yourself to be a sweet, friendly man and then I clicked on your profile and I saw hotness personified!  When we had our first private chat, I could see how caring you are.  You don't pry, you don't judge, you just let me be myself and before that first chat, I really hadn't been myself, just an empty shell of a man!  'I did get the feeling that you were down in the dumps, but at the same time, I saw a man worth getting to know and I was right!  If you're treated like crap, sometimes you'll feel like crap!  As you know, I'm not cut out for monogamy, but if you were my boyfriend, I'd make sure you feel like the sexy stud you are!'  'Sexy stud, me?  I'm no troll, but I'm not God's gift to gay men and I don't get how you see it!'  'Maybe you need to see yourself through my eyes.  To use my own fairy tale comparison, I've been with my fair share of toads, but if there's a Prince here,, it's you!' 'Okay, you're my Prince and I'm your Prince, let's leave it at that!'  'Well, my Prince, I think we should have lunch and relax for a bit.'  I led him into the kitchen."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

"Being a gracious host, I pulled a chair out for Greg and once he sat down, I pushed it in.  I was pleased to see Greg push the other chair closer to him.  Opening the refrigerator, I took out the sandwiches and beverages and set them on the table before taking my seat.  'Dig in!'  'This is a huge sandwich!'  'As a regular customer, they tend to treat me better, so whatever you don't finish, you can take home.'  While we ate, Greg grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, placing his own hand on my crotch.  'Since we're both hard, I think we need to scrap the no sexual expectations agreement, don't you?'  'Most definitely!  You're my guest, so what we do is up to you!'  'Honestly, it's been close to 6 months since I even thought about sex, but if you agree I want you to fuck me and I'll fuck you!  Both of us being pisspigs, if you'll feed me yours, I'll feed you mine!  More kissing is required, before, during and after!  'After nearly 6 months without sex, I think it's best if you fuck me first!  Hope you can cum more than once, because I also want to suck your cock!  Just try and stop me from kissing your sweet mouth!  Please tell me you like getting rimmed!  Eating ass is one of my favorite things to do!'  'My ass is yours to do what you want with!'  'Why did I wait so long to come here?'  'You were hurt and I think we both needed to wait until you were ready to trust me.'  'Once again, you're right!  I do trust you and because I do, I think I can tell you what happened, at least what I know of it.  He sat me down one morning and said that he didn't love me and he wasn't sure if he ever loved me and I should move my things into the spare bedroom and do my best to avoid him.  To this day, I still don't know of any reason why he said what he said.  Feeling absolutely worthless, I retreated into myself, only leaving my room to use the toilet and eat my solitary meals, cold cereal, 3 times a day.  We met 2 weeks after I moved there and he became my world, so I had no friends to lean on.  I discovered the chatroom and I felt a sense of community, but you were the one who made me feel like I belong there!'  'As far as I'm concerned, he's a waste of human flesh and he never deserved you in the first place!'  I noticed a single tear streak down Greg's cheek and I kissed it away."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

"Wrapping my arm around Greg's waist, I stroked his cheek which brought a smile to his face."  'After your patience and understanding, I felt you deserved to know what happened.  You're the first person I've told this to and I knew you'd be supportive and not see me as a pitiful man.  Letting it fester hasn't been good, but thanks to you, I took my first step to move forward.  On my way here, I stopped in at my local HIV clinic and put an ad up on the bulletin board looking for a room to rent.'  'Getting this off your chest is necessary for you to begin healing and I'm honored that you felt comfortable sharing it with me.  When you find a new place, let me know and I'll help you move.  I'm not a violent person, so I won't punch your ex's lights out, but I would give him a piece of my mind!'  'They say living well is the best revenge, so getting him out of my life will be a good start.  Now that the awkwardness is out of the way, I'm hoping we can go to your bedroom!'  'You read my mind, stud!'  I stood up and cleared the table."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

"As he rose from his chair, I took Greg's hand in mine, kissing it while I led him to the bedroom.  'Our bed awaits!  Lube and maximum impact are on the night stand!  Having you here makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning!  Would it be okay if I unwrap you?'  'Only if you let me return the favor!  Given our no expectations agreement, this isn't something I thought we'd be discussing, but it's something you should know.  I have obscene overhang!  Quite a few guys have told me my cock is ugly.  Things got so bad, I actually considered going for a circumcision!'  Just the phrase obscene overhang kicked my mind into overdrive, but I thought it best to keep my piggy desires to myself for the time being.  'As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as an ugly cock!  Nothing is uglier than bad attitude and those guys are the ugly ones!  Raise your arms so I can take your shirt off!'  Greg complied and I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it over his head, revealing lush, tight curls where I hoped to wallow at some point.  Equally inviting were his nipples and I took the opportunity to briefly flick my tongue over them.  'My turn, arms up!'  Once my shirt was off, Greg buried his face in my chest for a few seconds.  'Honestly, I was attracted to you from our first private chat, but your magnificent fur is like the cherry on a sundae!'  'Since we're both wearing sandals, let's just kick them off!'  We did just that"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

"The moment of truth was at hand as Greg and I unbuckled each other's belts and undid the buttons on the 501s we both wore.  'It'll be less awkward if we remove our own pants, so let's do it on the count of three!  One, two, three!'  My pants hit the floor in a flash and a second later, Greg's followed.  Grabbing him around the waist, I pretty much threw the 2 of us on the bed.  As we lay side by side, it was obvious Greg wasn't kidding about having obscene overhang.  Barely visible beneath his thick shroud of foreskin, a drop of precum appeared on his cockhead.  Impressive at over 9 inches, his shaft was heavily veined, his hairy balls the size of limes and his bush was thick and wild.  'Obscene overhang and all, your cock is amazingly beautiful!  Do you know what makes your cock amazingly beautiful?  It's because you're an amazingly beautiful man, so everything about you is amazingly beautiful!' 'Using your standards, you're a sexy, hot men with a sexy, hot cock and I'm looking forward to having it balls deep in my ass!'  'You will, but not before you fuck me and give me your 6 month load!  Right now, I need to feel your mouth on mine, so at the risk of being rude, shut up and kiss me!'  Parting his lips with my tongue, Greg and I kissed eagerly and passionately, holding nothing back.  Greg caressed my chest, kneading and gently pinching my nipples, while I stroked his face.  Both of our cocks were leaking precum as I moved my hands down Greg's back.  When my hands came to rest on his fuzzy buttcheeks, I reluctantly broke the kiss.  'I need to eat your sweet ass!  Sit on my face!'  My buttlust had kicked into overdrive."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Just the thought of Greg's ass on my face made my mouth water! 'Please, tell me you like to taste your ass on my mouth in a kiss!'  'I don't like tasting my ass on your mouth, I fuckin love it!  Honestly, it's been ages since anyone's eaten my ass, let alone sharing the taste in a kiss!  When it came to fuckin, my ex was just lube cock and hole and forget about felching or snowballing!'  'Enough about your ex!  Right now, I'm craving your ass like a pregnant woman craves pickles, so plant it on my face!'  As requested, Greg moved his ass over my face and the sight of it was something beautiful to behold.  Taking his butt cheeks in my hand, I spread them and hungrily licked up and down his crack.  Like cock, every man's ass has it's own flavor and Greg's flavor was something I took an instant liking to.  Consumed with butt lust, I curled my tongue and penetrated his brown pucker, starting with short thrusts and gradually going deeper as Greg's ass juices began to flow.  When a bit of precum dripped from Greg's cock onto my chest, I scooped it up and spread it on my lower lip, never one to waste precious fluids.  'Mmmmm, that's nice!  I'd forgotten how wonderful a tongue feels in my ass and no man's tongue has done the things your tongue is doing!  Kiss me!'  Though disappointed that he'd removed his ass from on top of my face, seconds later, his tongue invaded my mouth, sharing the sweet and musky taste of his butt.  We kissed passionately, swapping spit, our hard cocks grinding against each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

"Reluctantly breaking the kiss, I gently rolled Greg off of me and stared into his smiling face and soulful eyes.  'While it's obvious I like eating ass, I love eating your ass!  The responsiveness of your butt muscles, the sweetness of your butt juices are just 2 things that make your ass the best I've ever eaten and at the risk of repeating myself, because it's your ass, it's amazingly beautiful!'  'You didn't eat my ass, you made love to it with that magic mouth of yours!  Our 10 minute kiss didn't prepare me for what your tongue is capable of doing!  No man has ever made my ass feel the way you do and if my ass is responsive, it responded to you!'  'That dazzlingly handsome smile you have on your face is the same smile I first saw on your profile pic and it's what drew me to you in the first place!'  'As you can imagine, that pic was taken during happier times and until today, I had no reason to smile, but you put this smile on my face and if it's possible for a man's ass to smile, you did that too!  Forgive me for being rude, but if I don't get to fuck you soon, I'm likely to explode!'

• Upvote 2

"Greg's words were music to my ears and I actually felt my hole twitch in anticipation.  'Ready when you are, just tell me how you want me!  Doggie is fine if I'm being spitroasted, but for 1 on 1, I need to be able to kiss and look at your handsome face, especially at the moment when you cum in me!'  'From what we've done so far, you bring a deep sense of intimacy to everything you do and that intimacy has been missing from my life for too long!  Unless you have any objections, I want you on your back and you can put your legs on my shoulders or wrap them around my waist!  Count on me kissing you and staring into your sexy face!  I like to lick it and stick it and I can't wait to bury my face in your furry ass!  With the amount of spit you produce, I'm sure you can get my cock wet enough that I won't need much lube!'  'My furry ass awaits!'  Sliding down on the bed, we got into a modified 69 position, with Greg's mouth at my ass and my mouth at his magnificent cock.  As if in perfect sync, Greg's tongue entered my ass at the same time as I took his cock into my mouth.  The taste of Greg's cock, leaking salty precum and the feeling of his tongue were both wonderful and I could envision myself getting lost in him.  Years of sucking cock had helped me to develop deepthroating skills.  Beads of sweat had formed on Greg's thick, lush pubes and as my nose encountered them, I inhaled his musky scent.  'Damn, you got a tasty ass!  I need to fuck!'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

"My heart raced as I handed Greg the astro glide and watched as he applied a thin coat to his throbbing cock.  Grabbing the max impact, I sprayed it on my yellow hankie and put it in my mouth as Greg lined his cock up with my ass.  'Just a quick huff while you enter me!  Feel free to take some if you need it!'  Surprisingly, there was no pain and not even a moment of discomfort as Greg's cock penetrated my ass, just my ass muscles responding to accommodate an invited guest.   'Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll take it slow!'  I wrapped my legs around Greg's waist, pushing him deeper into me.  'As big as your cock is, it's sliding right in!'  'Your tight, hot, wet ass feels like velvet!'  Before long, Greg's cock went through my second ring and I entered a state of bliss as he hilted, his balls hitting my butt cheeks.  'Put my legs on your shoulders so you can longdick me!'  He did as he was told, fucking me with a passion I'd never before experienced.  'Kiss me!'  We kissed with the same amazing passion, swapping spit, our bodies coated in fucksweat.  Maybe 5 minutes later, I felt Greg's cock swell to new proportions as he broke our kiss.  'Uuugghh, fuck, I'm cumming!'  I felt torrents of his seed coating the walls of my ass as Greg collapsed on top of me.  'Sorry about cumming so fast but between your sweet ass and not having sex for 6 months, I couldn't help myself!'  'No need for apologies, I enjoyed every fuckstroke and every inch of your magnificent cock!  Don't pull out!  Your cock feels too good in me!  Let it go soft and slip out on it's own!'  Once more, we kissed and before long, Greg's cock slipped out of my ass and I broke the kiss to handle other matters.  'Time for me to clean your cock and if you don't mind, nibble on your extreme overhang!'  Greg straddled my chest, his flaccid cock glistening with cum and butt juices.  'Anything you wanna do is fine with me, but when you're finished I wanna felch your ass and snowball with you!'  Placing my hands on his butt cheeks, I pulled his cock into my mouth, savoring the flavors of it.  If they had any nutritional value, I could live on a steady diet of cum and butt juices and yet, I never refused them.  Digging my tongue beneath his obscene overhang, I licked his cockhead and gently nibbled on his foreskin.  Because they were too big to fit both of them in my mouth at the same time, I licked his balls, one at a time.  'Greg, you're a tasty man!'  'Let me at your sweet ass to felch and snowball!'  He practically attacked my ass, thrusting his tongue in, audibly slurping.  Again, he was on top of me as his cum flowed back and forth between our mouths.  'Damn, you're yummy!  Piggy as it was, there's something about being with you that I've never felt before.  It's like the rest of the world disappeared and it was just the 2 of us!'  'We're in total agreement!  The second I felt you in me, you took me to Gregland, population 2, land of complete and utter bliss!'  'Now, it's your turn!  Show me that you give as good as you get!'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

"When an ass is sweet to eat, it's just as sweet to fuck and Greg had one sweet ass!  'Unless you'd prefer a different position, I wanna fuck you the way you fucked me!  On your back, your legs around my waist or on my shoulders!  That way, when I'm not staring at your handsome face, we'll be swapping spit!'  'For just those reasons, that's the way I want you to fuck me!  After 6 months with nothing up my ass but toilet paper and the cleanout hose this morning, I think my cherry might've grown back, so don't be surprised if I'm tight!  Let me suck your sweet cock and you can eat my ass before we lube up!'  Back in the modified 69 position, I dove into Greg's ass while he went to town on my cock.  Plumbing the depths of Greg's ass, I savored his sweet juices as his butt muscles caressed my tongue.  Meanwhile, the entire length of my cock was in Greg's hot mouth being bathed by his saliva.  Suddenly, Greg pulled off of my cock.  'I need you to fuck me!  Between your spit and my butt juices, I'm wet enough down there, so let me put some lube on your cock and we can get down to it!'  Reluctantly removing my mouth from Greg's ass, I passed him the lube and he applied a liberal coating on my cock.  Lifting his legs a bit, I aimed my cock at his twitching pucker and gently entered him.  'Let me know if I'm hurting you and I'll stop so you can get used to it!'  'Ooooh, that feels good!'  Seconds later, my cockhead was inside him.  'Greg, are you okay?  Do you want me to take it slow?'  'Hell no!  I've forgotten how great it feels to get fucked!  Slide on in til you're balls deep and long dick me!'  Greg was wrong about his cherry growing back, his butt muscles seemed to draw the length of my cock inside him!  'Fuck, your ass feels like warm custard!'  Greg put his legs on my shoulders.  'Kiss me and long dick me!'  Some might interpret such talk as Greg being a pushy bottom, but I knew that it was an indication of pure enjoyment.  We kissed with passion and urgency, our tongues taking turns in each other's mouths.  Maybe 10 minutes later, my balls tightened and my cock spasmed!  'Uuuuuugh!  I'm cumming!'  I collapsed on top of Greg and he wrapped his arms around me.  'Leave your cock in me until it goes soft and slips out on its own!  Thank you for reminding me how wonderful it is to fuck and get fucked!  If you'll forgive a bad Frankenstein pun, when I felt you cum in my ass, it was like the lightning hitting the monster's electrodes!  I'm alive!  I'm alive!  Damn, it feels good to laugh again!'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

"Never before had fucking a man so overloaded my senses."  'Greg, your ass is the closest thing to perfection!  Tasty, tight, hot, juicy and so responsive!  Slutty as I am, I've been with a lot of men, but you went right to number 1 on my top 10 list!'  He rolled off of me.  'Let me lick your sweet cock clean before you felch my ass and we snowball!'  As soon as he licked my cock clean, I buried my face in his sweet ass, thrust my tongue deep and felched my cum out.  We spent the next few minutes snowballing my seed.  'If you're thirsty, I need to piss!'  Taking him by the hand, I led him to the bathroom, where I sat on the toilet and put his cock in my mouth.  Seconds later, his piss began, first a trickle and then a steady flow and I gulped and slurped, savoring every last drop until his bladder was empty.  Rising from the toilet, we kissed, sharing the taste of his piss between us.  'My turn to feed you!'  Greg sat on the toilet and practically sucked the piss out of me and once I was drained, I pulled him up to share it in a kiss.  Hand in hand we walked back to my bedroom.  'Do you mind if I turn on my computer?  There's something I'd like to show you!'  'I don't mind at all!'  Seated at my desk, Greg stood behind me as I booted up my computer.  The pics I sought were easily located and the first one showed a cock like Greg's, but it was that of a white man.  'Obscene overhang, like mine!'  'Wait, there's more!'  The second pic showed the foreskin skinned back and a few flecks of cheese on the cockhead and a caption, "3 days".  Next pic showed more of a cheesy buildup and the caption, "7 days, bit of a smell" and then "10 days, crusty, more of a stink", last pic, "major crust and potent stench, 2 weeks".  'It wasn't intentional, but I got like that!   After the breakup, I didn't shower for 2 weeks.  Of course, my body odor overpowered any other kind of stink!  Does that turn you on?'  'Honestly, it's something I've been wanting to try, but I've never found a guy who was equipped and willing to do it!' 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

"To say that I was shocked by Greg's reply would be an understatement."  'While it's obvious that I'm equipped for it, I'm guessing you showed me this because you want to see me again!  Nobody has ever brought up the subject, but I'm intrigued and I'm willing to give it a try!  It's probably best if we wait until I have a place of my own!'  'After our first kiss, there was no question about me wanting to see you again, but you're under no obligation to do this!'  'Believe me, I don't feel obligated in the least!  From the moment I came here, I felt comfortable with you and I knew that this wasn't a hookup, but 2 men connecting on an intimate level!  Speaking of intimacy, I think we need to get back into bed!'  "Greg lifted me out of my chair and we returned to my bed.  Laying side by side. we kissed passionately, losing ourselves in each other.  My hands explored Greg. starting with his face, then moving down his back to his buttocks and when they reached his crack, I felt his cheeks spread for me, inviting my fingers inside.  His buttmuscles expanded and contracted and in seconds, his assjuices were flowing.  Reluctantly breaking the kiss, I said, 'Please, sit on my face!  I need to eat your sweet ass!'  A split second later, Greg's sexy butt was on  my face and I was licking his crack!  Lost in the smell and taste of him, I gently thrust my tongue into his pucker and his buttmuscles practically sucked me up!"  'Mmmmm!  Fuck, your mouth is wonderful!' Greg moaned as the full length of my tongue feasted on his hole.  'Let's 69, so I can suck on your sweet cock!'  Greg announced as we repositioned ourselves.  "I wasn't disappointed since Greg's cock was as tasty as his ass!  He swallowed me to the root and I gradually worked my way down to his pubes.  Before long, I could feel my climax approaching, so I gently tugged on Greg's balls, hoping to bring him there with me.  Just as I felt the cum rising up my shaft, Greg's cock pulsated and we filled each other's mouths with our sperm.  Totally spent, I pulled Greg on top of me, sharing our essence as we kissed for endless minutes."  'I knew from our chats that you're a sweet, caring man, but no man has ever blown my mind like you do!  At the risk of sounding rude, I need to catch a train before I hit the rush hour crowd.'  "Totally understanding the situation, I told him."  'No problem.  Maybe next time, you'll stay  over!  Do you need a shower before you leave?'  Stroking my cheek, Greg said, 'If I smell at all, I smell of you and I'd rather not wash it off.  When we first arranged this meeting we agreed there'd be no expectations, but next time, I'll stay over, no  maybes about it.  Now that I feel like I have my life back, thanks to you, the next step is finding a place of my own.  I have a good feeling about the ad I posted and I'd like to see if I have any responses.'  "We got dressed and I put the remainder of Greg's sandwich in a bag for him to take home.  At the door, we kissed again, agreeing to meet in the chat after dinner."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1