Guest nwibottom1

Guest nwibottom1

I really enjoy a bukkake party ,  don’t get me wrong I have a hot hole and love loads shot up my ass  but .. to be on my knees for a group of men covering my face with cum!!! Wow!!! Cover me ! Paint me!! 

Does anyone else like bukkake?  Would anyone want to get together? 

Louie7E9FFE04-A085-4C30-923E-73C996784C5A.jpeg.e4bdf93a1cf56ad6b274eefae17a2fe8.jpeg

I absolutely -love- having cum on my face. A good facial is my preferred way to end sex if not taking a load in my ass, and I have sucked several cocks and enjoyed a nice cumwalk home late at night. I haven't had multiple loads from different guys on me at once, but I have had a guy give me two massive facials in one session that put most bukakke scenes to shame. I'd love to go hang out in a sex club, theatre or sauna on my knees waiting for anyone passing by to help paint my face.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

my biggest fantasy, nearly impossible to make it happen.  Have tried when on biz trips but organizing strangers is impossible.   Still hoping to find a group of buddies watching a ball game that would need a slut to use.   Really miss CL for cock fishing... good luck men.   Any men in MSP area hit me up.  

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest RawCunt

When I was young, and first discovered beats I started frequenting a day beat, which was mainly straight guys after head jobs.   I used to enjoy getting naked, wandering around and would drop to me knees if I got busted.    On this particular day, this happened with a guy who instantly pulled out a large cock with a PA in it.  The first I had ever seen.   I went to work on it and before long he told me to stand up, and lean over against a tree.  This I did, and soon his cock entered me.   My mind went into "what a whore I am" mode and began bouncing back on his cock starting to really get into it.    But he stopped, and said "lay  on the ground, I want to cum on your face".  As I stood  and turned I noticed a few other guys standing behind with their cocks out wanking.

I laid on the ground and he stood above me wanking, and couple of other guys moved in and stood over me.  Cum started to flow and I was soon hard and wanking myself.  The PA cock came on my face and another guy came all over me.  This made me explode and my own first burst hit my face.   Three other guys unloaded on me while I was laying there still stroking my cock.  All wandered off and I just stayed there coated in cum.  Thoughts of what a whore I am, and hoping more guys would come and coat me.   It was one of my best beat experiences.

Same here. Cum all over my face - all in my beard - is my fetish, ESP. with guys watching. I get off on stepping out of an XXX bookstore booth into a crowded hallway like that. Usually, advertising that I'm a cumdump like that results in... more guys using me! 🙂 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...