My first experience at 442

Guest Drillmedeeply

Guest Drillmedeeply

When I first arrived around 5:00 it was pretty quiet, maybe 8 guys including myself.  Made a few laps and other than one guy taking a BBC up in Fuck Alley there wasn’t much going on.  I went ahead and parked myself in the darkroom for a bit and guys came in, stumbled around and left.  I moved to the fuck chair to the left of the entry way as you come in and things started to pick up a bit.  A lot of bottoms came in and hit there hands and knees for 10 minutes and got no takers.  A Short white bottom brought in a slightly taller latino with a baseball bat for a cock, easily 9x6” from what I saw as he walked in the door with a raginf hard on.  He proceeded to bend the caucasian dude over and fucked him hard for 15 minutes before unloading in his ass.  He took a one minute breather and fucked him for another 10 minutes, gave him a second load and they left.  

One older gent kept coming in, walking over and sucking my cock. I would wrap my legs around him and try to pull him in to fuck me but found he was maybe 2” fully erect.  A mixed couple, ebony and ivory, took turns fucking each other until they both unloaded in each other.

After that, the room was empty except for me and one well hung latin.  He came over, turned me around and pushed me face first in to the fuck chair so my ass was out in to the room.  He put his hands all over my ass and rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks.  Finally he slipped the head of his uncut cock in my hole and just rocked it in and out stretching me.  He then started working his cock all the way in until I could feel his balls hitting mine on each thrust.  His cock felt amazing as he pulled it all the way out and slammed it back in balls deep.  He fucked me for a good 15 minutes before he finally shot his seed deep in me.  The amount of cum he shot in me was amazing as I could feel it coming out my hole while his cock was still throbbing and shooting his seed in me.

finally he pulled out and someone else stepped up behind me and slipped his hard cock inside of my.  It wasn’t long, but it was thick and this dude had big balls that slapped my ass as he pounded his cock in my ass.  Five minutes in he blew his load in my ass.  Nice hot thick load.  Two more took turns in my ass and gave me a good hard fucking, with both seeding me deeply.  

It quieted down and no new cummers stepped in to fuck me, so I headed home. I could feel the cum between my ass checks from to to bottom of my crack.  when I squeezed them together I could feel the cum push up out of the top of my crack. I can still feel the cum dripping out of me.  Will keep it in me all night.

I definitely will be back to 442.

On 8/27/2018 at 7:30 AM, backpackguy said:

Yup, luv 442's dark room...always cum home dripping seed from my well bred fuck hole...Mmmmmmmmmm.... Thinking about going this cumming Saturday (1 Sep) for CumUnion...always a lot of hung, ass hungry studs! Oink!! ??

I'll be there for the very same reason.   Love my hole getting fucked rough and seeded.  Makes for an awesome night!

• Like 1

that was me upstairs in fuck alley getting fucked by the BBC...didn't get his load but got two others - always a good chance of a fuck and a load or two on a Sunday - and I prefer the quieter vibe on Sunday/Mondays....

Not that evening, but went Saturday from about 11:30pm to 2am (was not a cumunion night). I got fucked by 4-5 guys in the dark room. A lot of hot action in there, though not sure how many loads I got (I had about 10 in me already from earlier in the night). Less action on the fuck bench upstairs. Not as well attended compared to a cumunion night, but was still a decent time.

4 hours ago, EastBayRawVers said:

Not that evening, but went Saturday from about 11:30pm to 2am (was not a cumunion night). I got fucked by 4-5 guys in the dark room. A lot of hot action in there, though not sure how many loads I got (I had about 10 in me already from earlier in the night). Less action on the fuck bench upstairs. Not as well attended compared to a cumunion night, but was still a decent time.

Someone said the darkroom was really hoping the last cum union.

• 2 weeks later...

I always have a good time. Last time I was there, I fucked a few guys (4) in the dark room. Didn't cum. Just edged in each guy. Then found a hot younger guy getting gang banged. I had to jump into that train. Once I got in his hole, it felt good and wet. I unloaded in him.  Very hot!! I plan to go Folsom weekend.

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Drillmedeeply said:

One older gent kept coming in, walking over and sucking my cock. I would wrap my legs around him and try to pull him in to fuck me but found he was maybe 2” fully erect.  A mixed couple, ebony and ivory, took turns fucking each other until they both unloaded in each other.

I keep meeting 2'' tops at 442. While I love all cocks just feel it's a big silly they are so persistent when it's so obvious logistics are not gonna work out... But hey, let's give it a try.