Blame her / Praise her

It never really had to be this way. I was content playing with toys alone to satisfy my anal play curiousity. Always enjoying the extra oomph it gave my orgasms. Something I had been doing since I started actively masturbating as a teen. After getting married I mentioned how I had done some anal play with toys and enjoyed it but the wife had zero wishes to engage anything butt related. Best I could get is some taint pressure. I think she was still astonsihed (maybe negatively) how huge my loads were just from that level of fun. Then of course the sex between us disappeared maybe for typical reasons maybe for other (I could be a shitty hetero lover for all I know). Still she never initiated and would even reject advances.

So blame her for why I am now at home with a strangers load inserted deep in me. Not the first one ever and not going to be the last. Blame her for my usual hookup scenario which gets me hard and horny everytime. I message a top from any number of hookup sites. We arrange to meet with minimal exchanges. Pretty simple really, you have a cock that needs to squirt and I have an insatiable fat married cheating ass that will suck it right up. Blame her that I have become quite the good cock sucker, getting those cocks all hard, throbbing, leaking precum. Blame her that even tops that insist on condoms somehow forget as I waste no time backing my bare hole onto their swollen cock heads. Blame her that I insist tops call me out for being a shitty barebacking cheater on his wife as they plow my secret happy place. My true fetish. Blame her my cock only gets hard if the top insists I stroke while they stroke into my bare ass. Blame her that I have had 100+ lovers and I know none of their names. Blame herself that I only ejaculate in her pussy when I either already have cum leaking from my hole or imagining a hard top deep inside me as I pump in her.

Praise her that in her ignorance I have become the slut barebacking whore that I am. Praise her that when I bend over and slowly guide a top inside me I am at the most happy. Praise her that I never say pull out because I know that I am made to accept a man's dna. Praise her that she has helped open my eyes to who I really am. A cheating piece of shit that would have it no other way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Blame her after another night of blueballing and desparate the next morning I am messaging any and all tops online. Responding even to ones listed as poz or undetecable. Finally, one top close by is ready and willing and he is undetectable. Blame her that all it took was 1 message that he was available and had topped other closeted married guys. Blame her that he was using my throat like an ass, getting his hard poz shaft deep down and moaning. Blame her that he was so hard and thick and wanted my neg ass. Blame her that I slowly pushed myself down on him without hesitation. Blame her that he notices that I am responding to his thrusts with a hole flexing and milking him. Blame her that he grabbed my hips and made me his neg bitch. Praise her that when he started grunting and orgasming his poz cum I pushed down hard getting all his undetectable seed deep in me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1