Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

hey guys, will be in London next week. is Vault139 a good place for bb ?  Have been there few years ago but was still during my phase when I paid attention to wrap up. now I don't care anymore and just want to exchange as much cum as possible. is vault good during the week for that?

Edited by nico75020
typo

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 1:28 PM, BadSeedSlave said:

Taking anon raw cock and cum here this afternoon from about 2pm. I'll either be by the gloryholes or on one of the beds, wearing a black hood. Poz welcome - no load refused. 

Let me know if u bred me last weekend. I took a few anon loads and enjoyed every raw cock, especially the guy who gave me a huge load on the fuck bed 😈

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to go here after lockdown is over. A friend told me he went and had a great time. It sounds like Thursdays are the best nights to try? 

11 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

I'm looking to go here after lockdown is over. A friend told me he went and had a great time. It sounds like Thursdays are the best nights to try? 

It’s one of my go to places when I visit London. Everyday guys off the street all looking for fun. Never had a bad time there 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Never been and must visit. What's the low down? Do they have a cloakroom or lockers to put clothes/valuables in?

Do you get many chubs there? Chub bottom here. so wouldn't want to feel out of place.

12 hours ago, RawUK said:

Never been and must visit. What's the low down? Do they have a cloakroom or lockers to put clothes/valuables in?

Do you get many chubs there? Chub bottom here. so wouldn't want to feel out of place.

It’s my go to place when in visiting London because it’s just normal guys off the street, very relaxed atmosphere. There are plenty of clothed sessions to try first so you don’t have to go naked on your first visit and there’s guys of all shapes and sizes. Generally you get a basket at the bar to put your stuff in and get a numbered ticket back. Your first drink is included in your entry. Just enjoy your drink and watch the cruising or take a wander around the corridors, most sex is public so you can watch before you try 😂 Seriously worth a visit, you won’t be disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks @BBSMKR for the info. I'm not shy so stripping off isn't an issue or having public sex, but if the place catered mainly for muscled twinks (contradiction I know), I'd know to give it a miss (not that there isn't anything wrong with muscled guys or twinks), but hearing that there is a good mixture of guys makes me want to go. I've never really had a type so find lots of guys attractive for different reasons - helps when you're a bottom cum loving whore!

Just need to get this blasted lockdown over now so we can all have some fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, RawUK said:

Thanks @BBSMKR for the info. I'm not shy so stripping off isn't an issue or having public sex, but if the place catered mainly for muscled twinks (contradiction I know), I'd know to give it a miss (not that there isn't anything wrong with muscled guys or twinks), but hearing that there is a good mixture of guys makes me want to go. I've never really had a type so find lots of guys attractive for different reasons - helps when you're a bottom cum loving whore!

Just need to get this blasted lockdown over now so we can all have some fun!

Completely agree with @BBSMKR, Vault139 is currently the best place in London for raw fucking.  I never fail to find a willing hole for my cock and load when I'm there.  Good variety of guys.  Quite a few of the regulars have some impressive deepthroating skills too, which matters to me 🙂  Even mid-afternoon there's usually a few guys there needed cum.

• Like 2

There is another long standing thread on here about London meet-ups - so why don't we pick an evening and have an unofficial BZ meetup at Vault 139 when it reopens (hopefully!) after Covid-19 is over... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1