Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 9:29 AM, 1hornyjohn said:

Vault is, in my opinion, best place in London for getting fucked. I've been about once a month on the naked evenings and have always come away with my hole dripping cum. 

Love, love the naked nights. THe smell of sweat, sex and horny men, gets me dripping and ready to spread my legs and hole nice and wide.

When this madness is over, im tempter to go to the underwear nights, wearing a pair of tiny panties, whilst wearing my cock cage and see how long ti takes before im being fucked and flooded with cum.

Guest ukcumpig
On 5/28/2020 at 12:47 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

There is another long standing thread on here about London meet-ups - so why don't we pick an evening and have an unofficial BZ meetup at Vault 139 when it reopens (hopefully!) after Covid-19 is over... 

Great idea. I'll make sure I'm in London for it. Count me in.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:47 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

There is another long standing thread on here about London meet-ups - so why don't we pick an evening and have an unofficial BZ meetup at Vault 139 when it reopens (hopefully!) after Covid-19 is over... 

I'm in. 

On 6/19/2020 at 3:30 PM, HungMe said:

Love going to naked night after a bad day at the office, get naked, sniff poppers and get my big cock serviced

This slut would love to service that lovely big cock anyway you want it, Sir!

• 2 weeks later...

Love this place, sweaty naked nights being high, on the bench arse out waiting for juicy cock! Never fail to arrive horny and expectant and leave cum-full and expectations delivered! It;s the brush and touch of naked guys in a small space with one thing on their mind, and your hoping that you’ll be the thing they want, a dripping cummy hole ready to take any load!

2 hours ago, Chokulo said:

Love this place, sweaty naked nights being high, on the bench arse out waiting for juicy cock! Never fail to arrive horny and expectant and leave cum-full and expectations delivered! It;s the brush and touch of naked guys in a small space with one thing on their mind, and your hoping that you’ll be the thing they want, a dripping cummy hole ready to take any load!

Yes. Love those "knowing" touches from strangers......when they grope my ass or just pull on my nipples. I know what happens after that. Cant wait for 139 to re-open. Deciding on what to wear........

Untitled.jpg

For some reason I've never made it to the Vault139 although I have barebacked in plenty of London's establishments!

Must make the effort to try it out once it is able to re-open. We will need to support as many sex spaces as possible if we aren't to lose them, clubs, bars, saunas etc.

If by bending over and taking raw loads for the team keeps these places open then who am I not to do my duty?! 🙂 

If there are any guys on here that fancy tagging me then feel free to pm me - not had any action since lockdown began and it's time to get back into the saddle so to speak!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

Looks like it's gonna be a long time before Vault reopens.☹️

Worried it will disappesr before it reopens.... Like xlub80 in Melbourne and water gardens in San Jose

How did socially distanced locker room do?

• 2 weeks later...