Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

Guest RawUKTop

i'd be interested im joining that group Spunkinmyarse. The Bunker in London has put on its site that it is reopening with "zones" of 6 to keep in line with the new guidelines. Though, of course, you cannot hop from zone to zone, so doesnt sound too exciting.

Edited by RawUKTop

On 9/16/2020 at 3:34 PM, RawUKTop said:

i'd be interested im joining that group Spunkinmyarse. The Bunker in London has put on its site that it is reopening with "zones" of 6 to keep in line with the new guidelines. Though, of course, you cannot hop from zone to zone, so doesnt sound too exciting.

How are they going to stop zones from "mingling "? 

Guest RawUKTop
On 9/17/2020 at 5:11 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

How are they going to stop zones from "mingling "? 

No idea. I know they are doing their best to get people through the doors, but personally I can't imagine it's much fun. Can't fucking wait for this to all be over!

23 minutes ago, RawUKTop said:

No idea. I know they are doing their best to get people through the doors, but personally I can't imagine it's much fun. Can't fucking wait for this to all be over!

I went to The Bunker on Saturday, their first night since reopening.

There were 24 guys there, which was their capacity for the evening. Tickets were sold out two days in advance. 

Doors open at 8 and close at 9. While you wait for them to "pull down the shutters", yes, you have to wait in your little group of six. This is awkward, feels like sitting at the singles' table at a wedding. Almost no cruising, just chatting and joking around about how absurd this is.

After they pulled down the shutters (and made sure no one from the council would be popping by) it was a free for all. All the guys ended up in one room, plenty of fucking, rimming, etc. 

Moving forward, this will be a weekly event (or so they hope) and they're upping the capacity to 40 people. They're also upping the price to £15 (incl. a drink; it was £12 last Saturday).

All in all: this is the first cruising venue to reopen, and it seems like they're doing their best. I recommend showing up at close to 9 as possible, to avoid the weird sitting around. The event goes on until midnight. With the limited amount of people, there wasn't a lot of walking around and deliberating: people just got to fucking as soon as they could.

(Whether you agree with them "turning a blind eye" or not, we can all agree that cruising in groups of 6 is simply not possible, which means all of the venues would remain closed until springtime at the earliest. During this summer, Hampstead Heath and other parks were a popular alternative, but in the winter you would need indoor venues if you expect to go cruising.)

Apparently if a 10pm curfew is imposed, they’re planning to move the event forward, so that it starts at 6:00.  With the goalposts ever moving during this pandemic, it can’t be easy trying to run a business like this- I guess they’re just hoping they can hang on in one form another till this current wave passes.

On 9/21/2020 at 7:16 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Apparently if a 10pm curfew is imposed, they’re planning to move the event forward, so that it starts at 6:00.  With the goalposts ever moving during this pandemic, it can’t be easy trying to run a business like this- I guess they’re just hoping they can hang on in one form another till this current wave passes.

That'd work better for me. Means I can still catch a fast train home after. I always liked the Sunday afternoon/evening SBN for that same reason.

On 9/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Planning to set up a whatsapp group for anyone interested in keeping up to date with what cruising venues are opening up/shutting down in the UK and Europe, as we continue our long-haul journey through this pandemic...

PM me for details

Please let me know. Im very interested. 

Not been there for a long time but in the past been fucked there many times and lost count how many men I’ve sucked at the glory holes in the cubicles. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...