Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

• 2 months later...

I've been thinking about all the hot stories I've heard about Vault and I've never been. After over a year of almost no sex I'm very ready to get back in the world. 

Has anyone been weekday evenings since it reopened ("post" Covid)? And if you get lucky what do you do about cleaning yourself up before heading home? Is it just sink rinse? I've mostly been to CGHS in the past so can sort myself out before heading home. 

Also, is there somewhere to put your clothes and bag if you go naked? 

Mondays and Thursdays are naked nights, and Thursday in particular can be VERY busy.  Not sure about the other weekday nights, but think they are much quieter.

Cleaning facilities are minimal- it’s a sink rinse at best!

They have bag/clothes check available at all times.  On naked nights, stripping is obligatory from 7:00pm.  You get a plastic crate to put your clothes and other belongings in, and then check that in behind the bar in exchange for a ticket that you need to tuck into your socks for safe keeping.

Naked nights are great- there’s action going on everywhere… you really should give  it a go!

23 minutes ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

I've been thinking about all the hot stories I've heard about Vault and I've never been. After over a year of almost no sex I'm very ready to get back in the world. 

Has anyone been weekday evenings since it reopened ("post" Covid)? And if you get lucky what do you do about cleaning yourself up before heading home? Is it just sink rinse? I've mostly been to CGHS in the past so can sort myself out before heading home. 

Also, is there somewhere to put your clothes and bag if you go naked? 

Yes,  they have a cloakroom where you can leave your clothes, but not all parties are 'naked'. 

By far my biggest issue with the Vault afternoon/after work crowd is that guys show up expecting to get fucked and haven't cleaned out as they've been at work all day. That leave a risk of a dirty surprise. It happened often enough to make me wary...  

10 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Yes,  they have a cloakroom where you can leave your clothes, but not all parties are 'naked'. 

By far my biggest issue with the Vault afternoon/after work crowd is that guys show up expecting to get fucked and haven't cleaned out as they've been at work all day. That leave a risk of a dirty surprise. It happened often enough to make me wary...  

Thanks. I think I'd go naked/jock regardless just to avoid getting anything spilt on my clothes! 

Yeah, sometimes shit happens, but if it happens a lot then that'd put me off. You don't wanna spend the whole night going and cleaning your dick. I'm mostly bottom so it probably wouldn't be a big problem for me. 

10 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Mondays and Thursdays are naked nights, and Thursday in particular can be VERY busy.  Not sure about the other weekday nights, but think they are much quieter.

Cleaning facilities are minimal- it’s a sink rinse at best!

They have bag/clothes check available at all times.  On naked nights, stripping is obligatory from 7:00pm.  You get a plastic crate to put your clothes and other belongings in, and then check that in behind the bar in exchange for a ticket that you need to tuck into your socks for safe keeping.

Naked nights are great- there’s action going on everywhere… you really should give  it a go!

It's a relief to know my stuff would be safe while I'm getting 'distracted' but the lack of cleanup facilities puts me off a bit. My DADT arrangement doesn't allow for coming home stinking of cum and lube. That's why I've only been to the sauna so far but I wanna try new things. 

I’m going on Saturday night (4th Sept). It’s their “all or nothing” night. I’ll be in a tiny, I’ll fitting pair of panties and chastity. Ready to serve and take loads (whether I want to or not). 

let me know if you are going/want to use me. 

Just back from a few days in London and great to be back at the Vault, it did not disappoint! Possibly the down side is I was feeling sick this morning and first thought it was fuck flu, but no just tested positive for Covid. Genuinely can’t think where else I could have caught it, but you can’t be sure. It’s a risk we all take now things are opening up again. No regrets though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a nice bar but quite intimidating sometimes. Was there tonight and left early - always feel nervous and self conscious in there cause everyone seems so self assured (I’m sure it’s not quite that simple obviously). Be nice to hear from you confident guys or fellow shysters who would like to hang out there sometime.

Not been since before the pandemic and really due a return. However let me assure you no one is judging, they;re too busy checking out the next opportunity for cock and cunt. I'm middle aged and not an a-gay at all, but never had any judgement. Always smile and thank the bar staff, and they'll be fine, and just chill on a sofa and settle. Once a couple of beers are down, I get horny as hell and then start the circle tours.

Wierdly I always found it more relaxing naked than clothed

Edited by cannero
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...