Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

On my first visit to the vault as i didn't know what to expect i was a bit on edge,had the free drink and was going to go but the bar man asked if i wanted another lets just say the second beer done the trick,took the walk around and i was smitten with the place was there 3 nights in a row,from now on when i visit London the vault is my second home,i have never left the place unhappy my ass was full of cum met a guy took him back to my room and fucked his load into my ass a few times,this place definantly worth a visit,i am a shy kind of person when i go her i can't keep my boxers on,SBN is also a good place to get ass filled with load then back to the vault for around 6 till 10 all in all the best places to go in my opinion if you want your ass bred.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...