Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

15 hours ago, BBareguy84 said:

Miss this place so much!! Mondays and Thursday I'm sure some of you have shot up a load inside. 

I even downloaded to app to support them through this. 

Good man. The app costs a tenner and if you can afford it and it means The Vault reopens , it's a good investment. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I stopped my prep a few months before lockdown.  This led to the  best sex I’ve ever had riding anonymous cocks through the glory holes at vault139. That rush when you hear the top getting close and feeling my ass getting pumped full of spunk. Just thinking about it makes me physically shake.  Can’t wait for it to reopen it’s been too long 😭

Edited by Beardybarrowboy
Typo

Vault is brill, I'm one of the sluts who bend over on the benches in the darkroom n let anyone use my cunt. Luv it. Re entry, was £9 last time I was there, included coatcheck n one drink so cheap. Darkroom is fab  but then I'm a slut like any darkroom if u dont look above their navel then you are fine...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cockdrainer said:

Vault is brill, I'm one of the sluts who bend over on the benches in the darkroom n let anyone use my cunt. Luv it. Re entry, was £9 last time I was there, included coatcheck n one drink so cheap. Darkroom is fab  but then I'm a slut like any darkroom if u dont look above their navel then you are fine...

I agree with you. I've been bent over barrells and kneeling on benches in main room taking all cocks. Bloody great.  Can't wait for them to reopen 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

What's it like at the vault as a bottom? Waiting for all the places to open up, would be my first real sauna experience this time, really sounds like everyone has a great time there

Just now, blueboyheavens said:

What's it like at the vault as a bottom? Waiting for all the places to open up, would be my first real sauna experience this time, really sounds like everyone has a great time there

Its a club not a sauna. Go on Monday or Thursday evenings when its naked. You'll get all the cock you can take 

• Like 1

Just now, 1hornyjohn said:

Its a club not a sauna. Go on Monday or Thursday evenings when its naked. You'll get all the cock you can take 

Yeah I just saw that now when taking a look at their page, looks really chill, i reckon it's got a nice crowd, always been a club goer with my partner too

Love getting on my knees in the dark room next to end cubicle watching pozzing popper bate trance vids on my phone and waiting for the strangers to cum in.....