Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

On 9/1/2021 at 5:13 PM, BBSMKR said:

just tested positive for Covid

not been to the vault, but i was at a couple of parties this summer in NYC - very happy the venue was requiring proof of vac - was able to relax a bit while getting loaded up.  sorry you got covid, hopefully it was the mild version.  

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me what time Vault gets good on a Thursday night and what time does it die down? I've been wanting to go for ages and now I finally have an opportunity I wouldn't be able to get there til 9 maybe 9:30. I'm guessing that by then I might have missed all the good fucks?

17 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

Can anyone tell me what time Vault gets good on a Thursday night and what time does it die down? I've been wanting to go for ages and now I finally have an opportunity I wouldn't be able to get there til 9 maybe 9:30. I'm guessing that by then I might have missed all the good fucks?

Generally speaking it starts to build up at around 7.30pm so that between 8 and 9pm on  Thursday it can be heaving.  It dies down 10pm onwards as guys have trains to catch etc

4 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Generally speaking it starts to build up at around 7.30pm so that between 8 and 9pm on  Thursday it can be heaving.  It dies down 10pm onwards as guys have trains to catch etc

is it any really only worth bothering if you are young/fit/hung? I dont want to spend an evening unmolested. Thats what my boyfriend is for

1 minute ago, fatbottom said:

is it any really only worth bothering if you are young/fit/hung? I dont want to spend an evening unmolested. Thats what my boyfriend is for

No. All shapes sizes ages there. Try it out. You've nothing to lose apart from a tenner to get in (which gets you a drink). I'm no spring chicken and my hole gets well worked on by a variety of tops

2 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

No. All shapes sizes ages there. Try it out. You've nothing to lose apart from a tenner to get in (which gets you a drink). I'm no spring chicken and my hole gets well worked on by a variety of tops

cheers - sounds like i should try it out next week. And its completely bollocks naked?

12 hours ago, fatbottom said:

cheers - sounds like i should try it out next week. And its completely bollocks naked?

Yes. All you wear will be socks and shoes. No jock, nothing ( unless you have a cock ring or ball stretcher on)

Take long pair of socks to keep your money in and your voucher for the free drink. When you hand your clothes in, they'll hand you a numbered cloakroom ticket which you need to keep when you leave

Just now, 1hornyjohn said:

Yes. All you wear will be socks and shoes. No jock, nothing ( unless you have a cock ring or ball stretcher on)

Take long pair of socks to keep your money in and your voucher for the free drink. When you hand your clothes in, they'll hand you a numbered cloakroom ticket which you need to keep when you leave

Also there are a couple of containers by the bar for lube and condoms if you want these items.

If you're not fussy as to who fucks you there are some low benches in the darkroom.  Lay face down,  arse up on those and take whatever gets given to you. Or a favourite of mine is to lean over the barbells in the darkroom hole on offer. You can then see your top if you want to.

Get your hole opened up, fucked and loaded next week. Good luck and let us know what happens 

Just now, 1hornyjohn said:

Also there are a couple of containers by the bar for lube and condoms if you want these items.

If you're not fussy as to who fucks you there are some low benches in the darkroom.  Lay face down,  arse up on those and take whatever gets given to you. Or a favourite of mine is to lean over the barbells in the darkroom hole on offer. You can then see your top if you want to.

Get your hole opened up, fucked and loaded next week. Good luck and let us know what happens 

Barrels not barbells...fucking autocorrect