How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

How old were you when you first started sprouting pubic hair? I remember it was 7th grade, 12 years old. Of course my cock and balls grew too, but it would be almost a year before I first shot a load..When I got to 9th grade high school it was the first time I saw other naked guys my age in the locker room....Was so turned on by the variety, but also noticed a few had not started maturing...no hair, tiny cock and balls...felt so sorry for them....Also noticed the black guys most of them much larger than me with their low hanging cocks. And then there were the early bloomers with their growing happy trails up their tummies and the beginnings of chest hair....Such a hot time discovering all this.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Good that was a hot time for my life too and I guess I wasn’t the only one checking other guys out too. I think my first pubes were at 13. For light complexioned redheads like me it can happen a bit later...dick and balls started filling out first when I was 12 and was alredy jacking off before I got pubes. Didn’t start shaving and getting facial hair, armpit hair, and body hair until much later. Barely had many pubes until I hit 16. Loved the variety too and realized I really dug the guys who still looked prepubescent. They were also the ones most intrigued to touch and play with my dick and I let them. Know some guys who got no pubes and didn’t get bigger dicks until 16. My favorite was one white guy who cock went down to nearly his knee and had a goodie trail already at 13. Even the black guys would say DAMN when they saw his cock. He knew other guys were checking him out and clearly loved the attention. He’d let guys touch it, stroke it, play with it. Wound up letting guys suck him off and fucked guys too, though most couldn’t take it all. 

On 8/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Good that was a hot time for my life too and I guess I wasn’t the only one checking other guys out too. I think my first pubes were at 13. For light complexioned redheads like me it can happen a bit later...dick and balls started filling out first when I was 12 and was alredy jacking off before I got pubes. Didn’t start shaving and getting facial hair, armpit hair, and body hair until much later. Barely had many pubes until I hit 16.

Damn, I bet you were absolutely irresistible :)

Guest AlmostBottom

Question for late bloomers:  do you keep it shaved now?  have you ever had a Dom shave it?

Did you go from hating being bald to craving it?

• 1 month later...
Guest descartes70817

I spouted my first pubic hairs just after my 13th birthday, but it was another 7 months before I first ejaculated from jerking off. Once I knew how I couldn't stop doing it any chance I got.