How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

Guest bayareadl

I was later.  I didn't get pubes until 16 or so (sophomore year of HS).  I remember my freshman year physical for football I was rated a 1 on the sexual maturity index (even though I was already sexually active...hahaha).  I had asked the doctor what a 1 meant and he said I hadn't gone through puberty yet.  He told me I was running behind others my age but that he wasn't worried yet.  I remember in the showers all the guys had bigger cocks than me that first year and they all had stubble while I had none.  I do recall one senior calling me "baby dick" that freshman year.  By Junior year I had caught up with pubes and dick growth.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

- I was around 11 when I began noticing black, and course pubic hair growing at the base of constantly aroused cock and the single course pubic hair growing on scrotum when I stepped out of the shower one morning. 

Guest Binudenative
16 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

About 11 (which is also when I started giving blow jobs to my friends)....

- Awesome, I started sucking cock when I was 11 too and began hanging out naked with cousins discretely too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my pubes around 10. Also remember my first eyaculation was at that age as well.

My chest hair began growing around age 11. Was fully hairy and my current height when I got to seventh grade. Got to shave first time at age 13 (eight grade).

I wanted so much to reach puberty and have chest hair i think i perved forced my body to do it early. Obsessive compulsive masturbator since 10.  

Strangely, I didn’t dare to hAve sex till freshman year in college. At least got pozzed the first time I was fucked which I took raw while my gifer made sure to keep me tweeked on drugs. I fucked and bred him multiple times on that occasion too so no complains. Wasn’t informed of his gift until after his passing two years later on a  conversation with a friend we had in common. I was shocked with my reaction as my friend told me about my stealthing. I didn’t get angry but actually turned on with the knowledge my gifter didn’t give me a choice on the matter.  Used it as standard procedure myself when playing with a confirmed neg. 

So while sex was not something I got as precociously as puberty and chest hair,  I think I did pretty good for a 19 years old guy to poz on my first ass loading/fucking. Honestly I know I was and still am a fan of doing anything forbidden so it was going to happen without a doubt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I distinctly remember the discovery. I was showering on a Sunday night and soaping myself up when I found something coarse and gritty around my balls. I looked and was shocked to see hair. This actually scared me. I didn't know how it happened or when it appeared there. It was just there one day. I kept thinking "Where did this come from?", and as I tended to do at that age, I didn't tell anyone. Wasn't until later that I figured out this was supposed to happen, and was normal.

My body never really matured like those of my peers. Sure my balls dropped and I kept growing like I was supposed to do, but the leg hair and chest hairs never appeared until much later in my life. At 16, my legs were so stunted in hair growth that the guys in my PE class accused me of shaving my legs. I actually tried that once to see if it would grow in thicker like it did for the girls, but I quickly found that the hair grew to its limit and that was all I would ever get. You could grate cheese on my knees, lol.

Chest hair didn't appear until 28 or 29.

• Like 1