How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

I was a very late bloomer, nothing happened before I was 18. No growth, no hair, no voice change. Was still a horny little fag though. Met a grown man (52 I think) when I was 15. He kept fucking me until I starter change. Thought about him later, how he was only interested while I looked like a little boy. But at the time, I loved it. 

I was 12 when I first go pubes and first cum shot was not long after that. I remember starting 7th grade wondering if other boys would have pubes and hoping I wasn't the only one. Of course I wasn't. Most boys were still smooth but there were definitely some like myself that had pubes. That was 40 years ago; I think boys mature earlier than in the past. Even though I was earlier than most in the pube category I didn't get that much hairier through HS like a lot of the other early boys did. It seems that the guys with armpit hair in 6th grade ended up a generally hairy guys all over. 

And yes, I can still tell you the names of those classmates I watched in the shower and remember exactly where each one of 'em was on road to maturity! Including that guy named Mark with the first ass hair:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jz48811 said:

Even though I was earlier than most in the pube category I didn't get that much hairier through HS like a lot of the other early boys did. It seems that the guys with armpit hair in 6th grade ended up a generally hairy guys all over. 

Yep. I wasn't the hairiest or biggest down below, but I had pit hair way before most guys I knew ever did. Then, by my 20s, I was pretty fuzzy all over. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 6:44 AM, josebarebear said:

age 11 for me, 7th grade.  Had a similar experience, full locker room, group showers.  Was on the wrestling team.  Living in Miami Beach area, large number of Latin (Cuban primarily) boys, similar growth and development.   I was the first to get trench pubes also.

Woof! I was way too shy and always feared being ousted as I was raised with that idea that being gay was bad, but damn if only I had that chance! In my case, I think I was about 12 when I first started growing pubic hair. 

Here’s a similar question for those of you scrumptious hairy guys: at what age did you start growing chest hair? Asking for a friend lol

My older brother started playing with me young so I had hair envy.  Somewhere I got the idea to piss on my bare pubic area thinking it would sprout hair. Well they came at 10yo so I thought I was a genius.   Didn’t get my chest hair till. 22-23 though

• Like 2

Guest josebarebear
1 hour ago, catcherinneed said:

Woof! I was way too shy and always feared being ousted as I was raised with that idea that being gay was bad, but damn if only I had that chance! In my case, I think I was about 12 when I first started growing pubic hair. 

Here’s a similar question for those of you scrumptious hairy guys: at what age did you start growing chest hair? Asking for a friend lol

had some nipple hair at 14; decent amount on pecs and pleasure trail by 16.

Ass was fully covered at 17, with some back fur starting, most noticeable starting about 16 1/2, fairly soon after I got my driver's license

5 hours ago, catcherinneed said:

Some of it around 16, but it continued to fill in until my early 20s.

And it started turning gray in my late 30s. 😀

• 1 year later...

I remember I was in seventh grade, so about 12 years old. It wasn't until high school when we would shower after gym did I ever see another guy my age naked. Quite the variety. Some guys had no hair and tiny cocks, while some were already getting chest hair and pleasure trails. The guys I really noticed were the black guys. long low riding...soft they were bigger than me when I was erect.   Began my fascination with black men