How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

23 hours ago, Ragnar13 said:

About 11. By then I’d been doing some experimental mutual jerking off with a cousin, and was proud that I had pubes and he didn’t. He got his revenge later, though: he ended up a "shower," and I’m a grower. Fuck it. 

I'm a grower as well. Love surprising people with my size of my cock.

My pubic hair first appeared during the summer between 7th and 8th grade at 11 years old. I had no idea about sex or semen and did not have my first orgasm until 18 months later at 13 years old. I was playing with my dick when suddenly it starts spasming and releasing strings of a white thick liquid soaking my t-shirt. It totally freaked me out and I remember the distinct scent. I actually hid the shirt for a few days for fear my mother would discover it. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 8:33 AM, Marlin said:

My pubic hair first appeared during the summer between 7th and 8th grade at 11 years old. I had no idea about sex or semen and did not have my first orgasm until 18 months later at 13 years old. I was playing with my dick when suddenly it starts spasming and releasing strings of a white thick liquid soaking my t-shirt. It totally freaked me out and I remember the distinct scent. I actually hid the shirt for a few days for fear my mother would discover it. 

I was 11.  The first time I ejaculated when I was learning how to selfsuck in the bathtub.  I made a lot of noise and my mom knocked on the bathroom door to see if I was OK.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had pubes start to grow at age 12. At first, mostly on my balls under my dick. Then grew at the base of my dick. By 13, they were coming in fuller above my dick and under my arms. At 14, I started a light happy trail.

At Junior High, I can remember being disappointed during PE because showers were not mandatory so none of us got naked. I had to settle for checking out shirtless guy when we changed, hoping I would catch a look at their under arm hair. If I was really lucky, some guys would be facing me while changing in their open fly boxers. I remember being so resentful if the guys wore briefs and not boxers. Unless they sported an ill timed hard on in the locker room, haha.

Real light at 11 more defined at 12 but never really hairy. My brother teases me he knew I was gay when I was a kid because if I was changing in a locker room or home and saw pubes it fascinated me and I always wanted to touch them.

On 1/29/2024 at 3:38 AM, Johnjohn said:

I was a very late starter. I must have been 15 or 16 years old. It caused me great embarrassment in the showers at school when I was in my early teens. All the other boys seems to be sprouting copious amounts of thick pubic and armpit hair and I was very jealous of them. I tried applying all sorts of creams which I hoped would make my pubes miraculously spring into life. Needless to say, they had no effect whatsoever. Eventually, they started to grow but they never became the jungle which some guys seem to sport and which I envied (and still do). Maybe it's all in the genes.

I remember my freshmen year in high school when I first saw naked guys in the gym locker room and showers. I had sprouted pubic hair and my dick and balls grew the year before but remember seeing a number of guys with no hair and boy dicks and balls....I was so glad that wasn.t me. I also noticed a few guys, usually Italian already sprouting chest hair and beards, but what impressed me most were the black guys. My god, some of them had 6-7" soft dicks. That began my fascination with black men.

Looking back it was an exciting time. Before the internet, I had never seen naked men before.

• Like 1