Disclaimer: This is a complete work of fiction, any instances are not based on any life events of any individuals. 

It was the first week of college. I had just recently turned 18 and was excited to experiment in college. I had various parts of my body that I wanted to explore for the first time.

A little background:

I had grown up from a small town in the middle of nowhere, where everyone knew each other. I grew up in a conservative household, unable to have the freedoms as my fellow teenagers around my age; such as getting a tattoo. I never felt like a masculine man in all my life. I was always told that I was better at listening to what others had instructed me than to act on my own. I was more of a follower, never a leader. I guess it was attributed to my small frame. Also, I barely had any hair as I went through puberty, and almost none when I turned 18. Regardless of my background, I was excited for my future. Going into college, I realized that any prior restrictions were gone. My parents couldn't restrict me and I was free to make my own choice. And so here I am, ready to go on a wild ride and have a positive college experience.

During my first week, I met a few individuals. I met these guys through a campus event before school had started. There was Xander, a well-built senior student; Brett, a thin twink senior with a few tattoos; and Phillip, who was also a graduate student involved in some sort of lab. The oldest of the three, Phillip, had asked how old I was. I replied "just turned 18." Phillip replied "Perfect." Each of them asked basic questions to get to know me. After a while, they wanted to explore other events on campus. I followed them since they were the only people I knew at college so far. As I walked around with them, I began noticing their body and their features. For some reason, I had felt an attraction towards these new friends. For some strange reason, my mouth started to water. I felt dizzy and wanted to lay down. I had told them that I needed to get some rest, and I turned back into my dorm room. For some reason, my attraction was sexual. I had never felt this way about another man. The more I thought about it, it became clear. I wanted to see what their cocks looked like and sucked till they came down my throat... Immediately, stopped thinking about that possibility and finished getting settled into my dorm room. As the hours went by, I didn't hear from them and the sexual thought had left my mind. 

One day, I ran into them and they invited me to go to a party off campus that was going on after the first weekend of classes. Phillip told me it was hosted near an older friend's house. Before I could reply, Phillip had instructed me to dress comfortably and not to worry because everyone knew each other. Although I was hesitant, the instant thought of me swallowing their loads helped me make a decision. I agreed and headed to class. I went on throughout the rest of the week like a normal college student. Occasionally I would see my new group of friends. They would stop by and ask if I was still going to the party, in which I replied yes. They seemed very eager and excited that I attend. Before they left for classes, they had given me their number. 

The weekend came by, and I had realized that my gym shorts were slightly too tight and small for me. I had no choice but that wear my small tight gym shorts, it barely covered my privates. At this point, I was unsure of the whole party. I had texted Phillip if it was appropriate to wear clothes that were a bit too small for me. He asked that I send a picture. So I took a picture in the mirror and sent it to him. No reply. After a few minutes he texted back, "yeah thats perfect." Feeling relieved, I had grab the rest of my belongings and waited.

I received a text from Brett that he would be picking me up at my dorm. I sent him my location and waited. He arrived in his car and opened the door. I had gotten in excited, and nervous. During the drive to the party, Brett had told me that the party would be a mix of older men and younger college students. He then asked how I was feeling about that. I had told him that I was fine with that. Then he asked me an alarming question out of the blue. Brett looked at me and asked "Have you ever had sex with men?" I didn't know how to reply. I shook my head no. Brett had assured me not to worry, and that he was just asking. As we continued to drive, I realized how far we have been driving. He then asked if I would consider having sex with men. I didn't know what to say. Nervously, I said "I guess I'm not opposed to that. I just haven't had any encounters in that sense." All of a sudden he had stopped the car. I looked around and we were nowhere near a building. I had no idea where we were. Brett looked at me and said, "Would you like an encounter now?" Before I could reply, he had zipped his pants and pulled out a thick long cock. Immediately, I started to think back to imagining swallowing his thick load. In that moment, he put his hand behind my head and said, "I'm going to gently guide you, feel free to pull away when you feel uncomfortable. I will respect your wishes." I didn't want him to stop. He continued to guide my head down to his thick erect cock. I could see the veins bulging out of his cock as I got closer and closer. I could smell the thick scent, which I could not describe. His cock was circumcised and glistening with pre-cum. As I almost touched his cock with my face, I instinctively opened my mouth and closed my eyes. As his cock entered my mouth, I felt the ridge of the head on my tongue. My mouth was watering uncontrollably, as his shaft was rubbing along my taste buds. It felt so good to have such a thick cock in my mouth. I tasted his slightly salty pre-cum on my tongue. And before I knew it, he hit the back of my throat. I gagged. When I looked at his cock, there was still a good 2 inches left. Brett continued to press his cock to my throat making me moan. I was feeling lightheaded, and I felt my anus twitching each time he hit the back of my throat. I was rock hard at this point. Brett started to reach down my pants and stroke my cock. He said "Oh, I see you're excited." and then proceeded to grab my balls. I felt relaxed, knowing I was being grabbed by Brett, who had the thickest cock I had ever seen so far... As I sucked his cock moving my head up and down, he had grabbed my head and proceeded to thrust his cock into my mouth. When he would thrust, his entire cock would enter my mouth, making the extra two inches disappear. This caused each thrust to choke me. I couldn't breath. I wanted to tell Brett to stop, but I chose not to breath for that instant, since it meant that he would give me his thick creamy cum. With a few grunts, I felt a warm gush of liquid in my mouth. Immediately, I swallowed the cum. It was thick. Very thick. I felt it go down my esophagus slowly. Brett looked at me and smiled, "I guess I'm the first to coat your throat." I nodded yes with a smile on my face.  

As Brett was wiping his cock and pulling his pants back up, I had noticed a tattoo on his inner thigh. I hadn't noticed it but it was a red plus sign looking cross, on top with a biohazard tattoo. The strangest thing was that I noticed that he had a few initials under it, "HG VGL." I was a happy boy and I didn't want to question it. As Brett pulled up his pants, he said "Let's get going to the main ev- I mean main party." As Brett quickly accelerated, I felt Brett's thick cum fall down, where I didn't feel it slowly slide down anymore. I guess it's in my stomach now. I was chippier and excited to go to the party to see all my other new friends.

More to Come, Tags are just there for future storyline. 

Edited by submissivecumdump
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 16

After a long drive, Brett and I arrived to the house. It looked like a run down house in the middle of nowhere. I got out of the car and walked towards the house; following Brett. As I got closer, I heard some music and a few people in the house. As I stepped on the chipped paint steps, I looked back and around to notice that we were surrounded by trees as far as I could see. Brett called me to come in, and so I listened and stepped inside the battered screen door. When Brett and I arrived, I was greeted by Xander and another man.  The mane said "The name's Roger, but my friends and everyone here calls me Stinger." I thought that was a strange nickname, but I didn't think too much of it. I replied "Hi. Nice to meet you" nervously. 'Stinger' saw my nervousness and assured me to relax and that everyone is friendly here. Stinger said "Relax kid, and try to make friends. Hell walk around and introduce yourself. I'll join you in a moment."

As I peer across and into the living room, I saw a large crowd of people in the house. There must have been at least 15 people in the living room, varying from ages and race. At this point, Xander and Brett had told me that they had some party preparation to do in the basement. As I walked around, I saw that everyone was looking at me for a brief moment and continuing on to their previous conversations with others. When I reached the kitchen I saw a few older men who were muscular, and certainly much more masculine than me. I felt feminine just being in the same room as them. I saw most of the men in the kitchen did not have a shirt. I also noticed two other men who looked very sick, so sick that I could see their rib cages pressing their skin. Nonetheless, I smiled and walked to the next section of the house. While I was exploring around the house, I saw Phillip and Brett get into an argument. I kept walking, minding my business. I wanted to make new friends and didn't want to get involved between them. In the back area of the house, I saw a few men smoking cigars, and I couldn't help but to over hear something about "initiating a boy to our brotherhood." I didn't really understand or care, so I went back to the main area of the house and towards the dining room. I sat down and I saw Phillip across the other chair in the room. He got up and brought his chair next to mine. He sat down and asked "So are you comfortable?, I see that you wore a comfortable attire." I replied "Yes, is it okay?" Phillip responded "Yeah, thats fine." After a moment, Phillip got up to grab a drink, and he returned with his drink and a bottle of water for me. "Hey so I heard what happened between you and Brett..." Phillip asked. I responded, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. He just.. just showed... me and I didn't know what to... so I jus-". Phillip cut me off and said "No worries, it happens. How about we go upstairs and talk about it, it's a bit too loud down here." 

Phillip and I walked upstairs, and for some strange reason, I hoped that he would continue what Brett had started. Phillip opened the bedroom door and gestured me in.  I entered the room and sat on the bed. Phillip sat down next to me and asked me "So do you feel comfortable with what Brett and you done?" I said "Yes. At first I was hesitant, but I kind of want to do more." At that point, Phillip smiled and kissed my lips. It was gentle at first, but a few minutes later, he started to be rougher. He started to push me down on the bed and stick his tongue deep down my throat. I felt pressure on my hip as Phillip reached down to grab my dripping cock. Phillip then ripped my barely fitting shorts. I was worried, but Phillip reassured me "No worries, I'm sure you won't be needing those after this weekend." I was confused at what he meant just now but he pressed me down and continued to shove his tongue down my throat. I was turned on. All I could think about was Brett's cum and how Phillips cum would taste on my tongue. I wondered if his cum would be thick like Bretts or different. Suddenly, Phillip stopped and grabbed my head. He started to force his cock down my throat. I was happy. Phillip couldn't see it, but I smiling while opening my mouth to suck his cock. I noticed that Phillip's cock was uncircumcised. Additionally, Phillip's cock looked much different from Bretts. It had a darker skin, and was thicker, but shorter. However, as Phillip was pounding my mouth, I felt his large balls slap my chin and drag back up as he would move back and forth. Gradually, Phillip stopped moving. He then pulled his cock out of the suction from my mouth and asked me if I was ready. I knew what he meant. I didn't have to know what he was going to do. I know that he was going to give me his cock. I wanted his cock. I wanted him to stretch my virgin boipussy for the first time. I wanted him to fuck me and make me his. I wanted him to cum deep in my ass. I instinctively replied, "Stretch me and fuck me till I can't sit." He flipped me on my stomach, moved my hips upwards, and placed his cock on my hole. Before I could take a breath, he shoved his cock in my ass. It felt like lightning. A sharp pain. "How do you feel?" Phillip asked. I told him that it hurts. He said "it will feel better once I go deeper." The pain continued as he shoved his cock deeper. And then all of a sudden I felt a stronger and more intense feeling of him entering into my ass. Phillip said "Damn boy, you have a short distance to your second hole." I couldn't think. Phillip continued to enter into me back and forth. Phillip held me down and grabbed my neck. I felt a strange feeling building up in my cock. I felt as if something was travelling out. With a few more minutes of grunting, Phillip yelled "I'm cumming, I'm giving you a piece of me. Let it stay in you!" At the same time, I felt the pressure move from my cock and something was coming out, I was cumming as well. As Phillip was huffing, I noticed a biohazard symbol on his left rib. I couldn't see it before when he was grabbing me down and pounding me. I asked him what that symbol was, and that I had noticed it on Brett, but that it was slightly different. Phillip replied " Oh this? This is a symbol of brotherhood, everyone here has one. Some others might have more designs or additions to it, but we all share this here. All 35 of us here share a commonality. By tonight we will invite you into our brotherhood. So just rest for now." I was happy to make friends and be a part of a brotherhood. I smiled ask Phillip's cock was still keeping my ass stretched. 

Phillip pulled out, and I felt a huge glop of warm cum drip down my balls. He scooped it up and rubbed it around my stretched gaping hole. I felt happy and relaxed. I couldn't move too much as I was in a daze. I then heard steps coming from the stairs. For some reason I felt drowsier than ever. I started to lose consciousness back and forth. I saw Stinger at the door and he asked "Has it been 20 minutes since the boy drank the water bottle?" Phillip replied "Yeah, I also got his hole prepped, I didn't use lube so it would help for our main event down stairs. At this point my eyes closed and I fell asleep....

More to come, been busy but will have more updates this weekend!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 12

• 2 months later...