Breeding Zone helps me convert

I've been reading stories on the site for awhile. Every story about taking poz cum just got me hornier and hornier. I noticed barebackrt kept popping up a lot so I decided to take the plunge. I set up my profile and then started browsing. Several profiles caught my eye but one in particular was just what I was looking for. I've always had a thing for older men. This guy was definitely old enough to be my Daddy. He said he wanted someone young and in shape and knew what they wanted. He was poz and not on meds. My precum was leaking bad. I sent him a message with my stats and pics and to my surprise he responded back immediately. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked immediately and without thinking I said Yes Daddy. He said good boy. I gave him my address and he said he'd be over in an hour and to be clean for him. He also asked if I had a hard bristle toothbrush and if not he would provide one. I knew why he wanted the toothbrush and that only added to my excitement. He told me to start getting ready and he will see me in an hour. Damn the hour is dragging by. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

Guest GoneFishing
On 8/29/2018 at 1:10 PM, nycnastyboy said:

Love a boy begging for hot poz daddy cum

i hear it everyday  i’m a busy and have a waitlist 

Part 2:The hour is up

Finally an hour later and there was a knock at my door. Daddy arrived wearing almost nothing. A pair of shorts that showed a big bulge. Flip flops and no shirt. I had on a towel and a smile. I opened the door and Daddy removed my towel and forced me on all fours. He has me crawl in front of him to my room and then climb on the bed with my ass in the air. He then pulled out a toothbrush and put it in his mouth to get it wet. After he got it just wet he spat on my hole and rammed the toothbrush up my ass. It hurt but I knew his purpose. He brushed inside my ass for about 10 minutes and when he pulled it out it had blood on it. Daddy didn't waste any time. He yanked his shorts off and rammed his cock up my ass. Daddy was there to infect me and he wasn't wasting time. I usually prefer lube when getting fucked but knowing what was happening I loved being fucked without lube and my moans proved it. I was rock hard and within a few thrusts of Daddy's cock I exploded all over my bed. Daddy fucked me for about 15 minutes and then I received it. He shot a load inside of me that he had to have been saving for a while. After Daddy finished I asked if I could clean his cock. Daddy happily obliged and after he was satisfied he pissed down my throat. After that night I waa Daddy's on call boy until I converted. I had to remain faithful to Daddy because he wanted to be the one who converted me. It didn't take long. In just under 3 weeks I got the fuck flu and Daddy stopped by and gave me my congratulatory fuck. I still see Daddy and also his friends. I truly enjoy being an on call boy. Thank you to everyone who is involved with Breeding Zone. This site changed me forever. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

my master who I first made contact on here will be breeding and pozzing me very soon, i rcvd a message today from him confirming he will

he stated that all as previously requested that he will instruct me to attend upon him and once in his presence I will be put in a position that it will be impossible for me to back out/escape

the scenario envisaged is as follows

1.i receive a order to arrive in his presence, i will be in male attire, but wearing underneath waist clincher to portray my breasts, suspenders and stockings 

I will remove my male attire, he will hood me, then put a jockstrap on me

as female hormones now has me  totally impotent now and the only things that erect me are having raw cock in me and especially a poz cock

so in order to prevent any ejaculation by myself he will make sure my cock fully erect then tie off with a stocking at base and testicles so tight that it cannot go soft or ejaculate

once tied, i will be placed face down on bed, arms and legs spread then firmly tied

the n pillow supports under my stomach to raise me rear to his desired and comfort level for entry and ease

of access to my kunt for his highly toxic cock

once he is happy with access to this whores hole he w ill insert a tooth brush and scrub till bleeding

then he will put on his cruel condom,lift my hood to show me the blood on the brush and the cruel condom on his death weapon

once seen hood back on,then commence to enter and fuck his whore,he is aware of the damage a cruel condom can inflict so he will monitor its use and if becoming too severe will remove it and when his cock bleeding re enter my kunt

he will edge as long as possible

I have to continually plead and beg for his hvl. non med load to be fucked into me you bet I will

he will be highly verbal as he fucks me

once  his wonderful  highly toxic seed in me   I shall thank him profusely

all will be recorded

the whole scenario to be repeated a fortnight later to ensure I become his aids whore

• Upvote 1