How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

This is not necessarily about the biggest cock to fuck you, but how much you can fit it.

A few years ago I was lucky enough to get a 9.5inch top with a wicked curve. A beautiful piece but I just couldn't take him balls deep and that is a big problem for both top and bottom I think. i think fucks need to be balls deep with top's stomach slapping hard against my ass - a top shouldn't have to worry about holding back. Since then I've trained my hole with dildos and can now take 12x6 dildos are bigger quite easily. I'm still confused about the deep anatomy of my ass, but going deeper than about 8 feels fantastic. I've had big cocks up there since and that's even better.

I'm sure that's nothing compared with you fisters. Interested to hear all your experiences of deep penetration and what you think happens anatomically as you go really deep.

I also have a think 10 inter that regularly breeds me. I never thought I could take that much, but he's long enough to fuck up Into my colon.

Now it's hard for me to take 8 infuses because they just hit wrong inside and can't go deep enough for the real pleasure

I regularly fuck myself with my trusty old 18" dildo and can take it all the way up till the handle. I used to have a double headed the same length but it got trapped in me for a good half of the day and i had to go into work late. As for being fucked, I can't take as much unless i ride it and I'm in control of the movement. My problem, or gift, is that my anus/pussy is very short so it doesn't have to be a monster to open up and deposit in my 2nd ring.

Back when I was getting fucked, I was getting cock rarely enough that my hole never really had a chance to get fucked out and loose. It was a constant struggle to adjust to each new top, but the largest I managed to take was seven inches long and thich. The largest dildo? 1.75 inches in diameter, and maybe 12 or 12 inches into my guts : )

Guest MightyMouth

9x6 has been my biggest so far. It hurt like a mother at first but it almost becomes a mission and then starts to feel amazing. Unfortunately, I don't get fucked as much as I used to so I don't think I could take it any more without practice. Biggest I've had lately has been maybe 7 long and 4 around.

• 2 weeks later...

My inner ring is about 7"-8" deep, depending on how loose I am. If a top is about that size, it can be tricky when he doesn't take his time to let me open up to him. And if he's extra long, he does need finesse or patience. Not all guys do, which isn't always satisfactory for one or the other of us.

However, I've taken several bigger cocks all the way up my gut, including one that I have to tell you about. It was an ~11"er which was thick like a beer bottle but had a much wider knob - more like a soda can in size. He was one of 2 guys who used me at their hotel one day. His buddy would have qualified as hung in any other company - about 8.5" and nicely thick too - and he went first "to get me ready" while I had my head held down gagging on his mate's horsecock. Mr 8 took his time and after about 10 mins of gentle probing my inner ring opened up like a balloon for him. He kept pushing it slowly deeper and had me work it to get it loose, then eventually just plowed hard, got himself over the edge and emptied a nice big load up me as deep as he could.

As soon as he pulled out, they made me sit my ass on the big one and work myself down on it. I swear I never felt anything like it. After about 15 mins of tensing and relaxing, occasional jumps from pain, and convinced I was tearing my vitals, I was finally flush with his balls. I sat like that on it for about 5 mins, tears dripping from my eyes while they joked about me getting more than I wished for. Then they turned me over on the bed and he slowly worked it in and out from behind, gradually increasing the length of stroke, but not quite bottoming out. Each time his enormous helmet passed my inner ring I couldn't help but cry out, which was soon being muffled by the 8"er being stuffed in my throat. Every time I cried harder one of them would say "yeah, take it, bitch", "there's more to come wimp", "thought you said you liked a big cock in your ass?" or something similar.

At some point during this, I shot my own load from my still soft cock without touching it, and it was an orgasm like my very first back at the dawn of puberty. It just poured out on its own, all over the sheet and my stomach and legs. After I came, my ass was even more sensitive and the pain/pleasure combination had my head swimming so that I went into a kind of daze. He eventually got to his own climax, I couldn't say how long it took honestly, and just like his buddy he shoved up me as hard and as far as he could, causing me to screech like a child from the sudden deep force. I honestly could feel every shot of his load hitting my walls, and there sure was a lot of it. He held it in there for another couple of minutes, telling me I was a girly bitch for all the crying and now I knew what it was like to be properly fucked. Then they swapped places again, and I dutifully sucked him clean while his mate shot another load up me - although I could barely feel him for a few minutes, I was so stretched.

They took a break after that, leaving me on the bed, face down, legs spread while my ass recovered. Maybe half an hour or so later, it started all over again, but it wasn't quite as intense as the first time, although it probably took longer. They did a lot more swapping around as well before cumming, but my ass was soaked with their cum anyway, so I was constantly getting fed more spunk. When we finally finished up, I'd taken five loads in my ass and one more in my mouth. What completely surprised me was that I didn't seem to actually tear inside at all, I certainly didn't see or taste any blood. But my ass muscles were sore for a week and I couldn't sit straight for 2 days, let alone walk very fast.

Never caught up with them again, unfortunately. But I would submit to that again in a flash.

• Upvote 2