How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

I was forced down on a reasonably thick 13" cock once. I was told I *would* take it no matter if I wanted to or not. I could do 6" pretty well at that point but this was way past that.

Reluctantly I mounted him to ride it as the older guy who was running things stepped up and shoved his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my face. He also started pushing me down on the dick in my ass.

It took a while and I struggled but after some time I was riding it in full strokes, churning my guts, while I had the other fucking my throat in and out too.

Back when I was in undergrad, I hooked up with a guy who was about 2.5-3 cut. It was really sad. I never said anything about it, but it was incredibly hard to suck something that small. I could never tell whether it was erect or not. Then he asked me if he could fuck me. I looked at him like he was insane. I don't even think he could slide that thing into a loose vagina. Nevertheless, he kept begging and pleading so I went ahead and let him. I told him I'd need lots of lube as I'm very tight, but he claimed he wouldn't need it. I never felt ANYTHING go inside my ass, but I did feel some light pressure on my sphincter. He said he didn't want to cum inside me (even though he never got in there) and proceeded to jerk off with his thumb and index finger until he cummed on my face. Afterwards, he asked me if I liked being fucked by him....I just humored him and said it was amazing.

As for the biggest...I'm pretty sure the biggest I've had was 9 cut and fairly thick. Nothing bigger than that, though. Aside from black men, I don't think the American South produces a lot of mammoth cock - at least that's been my experience.

• 4 weeks later...

The biggest single dick I've taken is a fb whose 12x6.5 and the most cock I've taken is this fb and my bf dp'ing me, my bf is 10x6. As a fist bottom I regularly take a fist to the elbow. The biggest thing I've ever had up my ass is dildo 18x7.5 as thick as beer can. An incredible feeling. You can actually see it moving into my descending colon absolutely amazing.

• 5 months later...

I had one guy who was HUGE. I did not measure it but the big head barely made it inside my hole before I started yelling from the pain. The Top took his time, using plenty of lube and lickig and biting my ear as he eased as much of his bare cock inside me. I never got all of it, probably never even got half of it but boy the amount I did take I will never forget. We got together a few times, he took me dirty a couple of times, then he would gently give me a water enema(my first) a couple of times as well. Always bare and he always came inside me so I guess it all worked out. I never forgot him or his big cock. Should have taken a pic.

All of it. I've had some 9 and 10 inchers before, and they've all slid straight up there. It takes practice, but once you can get them past the second and third sphincters, then you can take the biggest things up there.

Practice with a big long dildo, you'll discover the second and third sphincters and learn how to get them to give in... you can control them, as they're involuntary muscles... but with steady pressure they do relax and allow you to insert objects past them... including nice raw cocks... :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest virgoz

never enough :)

did have a 11-12" dude, coke can thick, fuck me once. never considered topping again after that! was awesome, but relieved when he finally bred me