How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

I got the assfuck of my dreams/nightmares at club z last weekend. I was in the gloryhole playroom where I usually hunt for cock, very dark. I saw this big black guy and reached down to feel his cock. It was HUGE. Thicker than I ever took before. He was looking for the sissiest tightest piece of ass he could find, which of coursde was me. He slapped my ass hard, repeatedly, just to show he owned my ass. He shoved me down into a bent over pose, Then unapolagetically shoved that thick cock up my ass . I yelped in pain, and dam did it hurt. It also mde me feel like a complete pussy to get raped by this huge black cock. I felt obligated to just bend over and let him have his way, and he did. Dominant aggreassive, sadistic buttfucker. Anybody around who could hear me must have thought that I was a pathetic whimpering cuntboy, and theyd be right. I just couldn't help how I mustve sounded, that huge cock just raping my tight ass. It hurt the whole time he fucked me, and I could tell he wanted to make me scream and whimper, he wanted it to hurt and force me to take it. Feeling totally used got me over the pain, to at least keep taking it, and he just kept fucking me for the longest time. Finally, he shot a load up my ass and slapped me hard as he walked off. My ass was throbbing, but then another guy started fucking me, and being just a normal 8 inches, it felt perfect. I came while he fucked me, then I let him give me another load up my ass. My ass was sore for days, but dam I want another buttfuck like that. Nothing turns me on more than getting completely used, and he sure did that.

Have to say interesting thread.

Other thing is everyone's anatomy is different in the rectum and colon. We are all shapped differently so 1 who can take 10" easily might be very difficult for someone else and well you get the idea.

I have had a couple of bigger ones depending on what you consider big/huge. Had a regular fb years ago who had a good 8/8.5 and was nice thickness Id say maybe 4 around.

He fucked me good and hard all the time going balls deep after only a few minutes. Once the 2nd spincter opens up its FANTASTIC.

Had a 10" once too along time ago, wasn't good for me but I think it was more the top then the dick. He wasn't a very good top, we've all had those and dick size in that regard dosn't matter, a bad top with a 10" inch is no differnet then a bad top with a 6".

Personally I have about 7" and its about 4" around give or take.

Generaly though I prefer nothing smaller then 7". Usually anthing smaller then that, I don't feel it as well and get as much enjoyment or pleasure from it.

Had a black guy in highschool who was I sware maybe 6 at best and pencil thin, I didn't even feel him go in or anything after that.

never enough :)

did have a 11-12" dude, coke can thick, fuck me once. never considered topping again after that! was awesome, but relieved when he finally bred me

I KNOW exactly what you mean virgoz! Once I got some really good dick from an older lover, I never topped a man again! Some years later after messing around with a hung Jamaican...I gave up women too!

Biggest real cock I've had lengthwise was 28 cm (11"), but the toughest guy to take was only about 20 cm (8"), but it was incredibly thick, 12 cm thick (close to 5"), so fat he actually tore me a bit, it hurt like hell, but the memory of being filled and stretched that much remains, I wish I knew his name so I could find him again.

Later I've taken my largest dildo 33cm (13") to the fake balls, it is about 10 cm thick (4").

I got plowed by the hugest cock I've ever had this past week while on a biz trip in southern California. It was attached to a big muscular football player jock. Swear it was 12" by 8. I could barely wrap my large hand around it. I could only get half it down my throat, but gladly sat down on it and let my ass muscles open up wide to ride it. This dude fucked me for a good two hours before letting loose a huge load. My ass was flooded with his hot jizz. Was one hella night getting fucked. Prior to this dude, I was fucked by a massively hung German dude when I was in Europe a few months ago. He was at least 10.5", and really ripped my ass then.

• 2 weeks later...
My inner ring is about 7"-8" deep, depending on how loose I am. If a top is about that size, it can be tricky when he doesn't take his time to let me open up to him. And if he's extra long, he does need finesse or patience. Not all guys do, which isn't always satisfactory for one or the other of us.

However, I've taken several bigger cocks all the way up my gut, including one that I have to tell you about. It was an ~11"er which was thick like a beer bottle but had a much wider knob - more like a soda can in size. He was one of 2 guys who used me at their hotel one day. His buddy would have qualified as hung in any other company - about 8.5" and nicely thick too - and he went first "to get me ready" while I had my head held down gagging on his mate's horsecock. Mr 8 took his time and after about 10 mins of gentle probing my inner ring opened up like a balloon for him. He kept pushing it slowly deeper and had me work it to get it loose, then eventually just plowed hard, got himself over the edge and emptied a nice big load up me as deep as he could.

As soon as he pulled out, they made me sit my ass on the big one and work myself down on it. I swear I never felt anything like it. After about 15 mins of tensing and relaxing, occasional jumps from pain, and convinced I was tearing my vitals, I was finally flush with his balls. I sat like that on it for about 5 mins, tears dripping from my eyes while they joked about me getting more than I wished for. Then they turned me over on the bed and he slowly worked it in and out from behind, gradually increasing the length of stroke, but not quite bottoming out. Each time his enormous helmet passed my inner ring I couldn't help but cry out, which was soon being muffled by the 8"er being stuffed in my throat. Every time I cried harder one of them would say "yeah, take it, bitch", "there's more to come wimp", "thought you said you liked a big cock in your ass?" or something similar.

At some point during this, I shot my own load from my still soft cock without touching it, and it was an orgasm like my very first back at the dawn of puberty. It just poured out on its own, all over the sheet and my stomach and legs. After I came, my ass was even more sensitive and the pain/pleasure combination had my head swimming so that I went into a kind of daze. He eventually got to his own climax, I couldn't say how long it took honestly, and just like his buddy he shoved up me as hard and as far as he could, causing me to screech like a child from the sudden deep force. I honestly could feel every shot of his load hitting my walls, and there sure was a lot of it. He held it in there for another couple of minutes, telling me I was a girly bitch for all the crying and now I knew what it was like to be properly fucked. Then they swapped places again, and I dutifully sucked him clean while his mate shot another load up me - although I could barely feel him for a few minutes, I was so stretched.

They took a break after that, leaving me on the bed, face down, legs spread while my ass recovered. Maybe half an hour or so later, it started all over again, but it wasn't quite as intense as the first time, although it probably took longer. They did a lot more swapping around as well before cumming, but my ass was soaked with their cum anyway, so I was constantly getting fed more spunk. When we finally finished up, I'd taken five loads in my ass and one more in my mouth. What completely surprised me was that I didn't seem to actually tear inside at all, I certainly didn't see or taste any blood. But my ass muscles were sore for a week and I couldn't sit straight for 2 days, let alone walk very fast.

Never caught up with them again, unfortunately. But I would submit to that again in a flash.

I wish I could have this happen to me anytime.Mmmmmmmmm.........surely sounds good. Plus having cock in your mouth while being pounded makes it so the Top can go deeper in your butt and you cant go anywhere except suck more cock deeper.

Edited by Takingbigones

the biggest cock i've ever had fully up my ass measured close to "13 inches. i might also add i never went back for seconds though. once you been ripped it's not fun!

Yeah...honestly you have to know you can take it...and wanting to take it is not the same thing. Even before I could get huge cock...I was stretching my hole with toys so that at least i knew how big I could actually take.

I really don´t know how much I can take, but the biggest I´ve had so far is 9.5 inches. But that black fucker was so thick I could not beleive it at first. The good thing was that he was torpedo shaped, which made it more easy, so when he finally bottomed out, it was as if he had carved me a whole new pussy. I do beleive what with a lot of patience and skill from the top I could take a lot more than his 9.5.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was being a top for more than 10 years, in between, I was only bottom for no more than 3 times. But in the last 3 years, I start enjoying getting fucked. So far the biggest cock I took about 10 inches with a pop can thick from a black guy. He pounded me very rough for 30 mins and cummed on my back. Wow...it was so exciting and he gave me more than 6 times anal orgasms.

The biggest I've had was 13" and very thick. It hurt like crazy at first. I really thought he was going to rip my ass apart! It took him a while to get all of his cock inside me. And then I felt his balls slapping against me I loved it! He was fucking me like crazy! Really fast and hard! It still hurt a lot, but I love that! And when he exploded, I could feel his cock pumping cum inside me! He fucked me several times that night. And my ass was sore for days!

I did go out with a guy for a while that had an 11" cock. And it was also thick. And he loved to fuck! He was as insatiable as me when it comes to sex. Too bad he had to move to another city for a job.