How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

When I was in college I had a fb from El Salvadore, I think he was about 10" and thick. He would fuck me for about an hour. I had to try driving home every time standing up because of the pain, but I loved it and always wanted more even on the way home. Too bad this only lasted a few months.

Well I'm usually more into a deep fuck by a long thin cock, but yesterday morning I was playing with two guys and getting fucked by one of them, when -- surprise -- the second guy forced his dick in too. And I mean forced - I nearly screamed. I've never been stretched open that wide and it was absolutely amazing. Didn't think I had it in me to get double penetrated, but I'm ready to do it again!

My biggest was a 14" cock on a 22 y/o mixed race boy last year. We met at a naked pool party where he was a dancer. After he had finished his set he went up to the sun deck to unwind and we started chatting. He told me he usually bottomed as very few guys could take him and he asked me if I was a top or bottom. I told him I was versatile but would love to have him in me if he wanted. He said he would so I had lube with me, he lubed up his cock good and told me to bend over. He then pushed some lube up my ass, told me to push out and he pushed in. WOW did it feel good. He was thick but not THAT thick. It took him 10 minutes to feed it all into me slowly and I couldn't believe how great it felt. I have had 12" but could not believe how much difference 2" could make. He was deep and the feeling was unbelievable. He came deep in me 3 times that night and I was in heaven. Unfortunately he had to leave in the morning but I gave him my number and told him if he ever comes here again, please call me as I have a place for his cock.

I had a guy 13" x 7" was painful at first but after some time i took it all. I havent seen him in many years, but now i use a 24" double headed dildo all the time and can take every inch, and hold it in me and walk around the house with it in, i also have several dildos i use to strech my hole out as well.

• 1 year later...

Well, Lets see. . this question could be qualified, in . . Live dick. . or toy-/insertion.

If Live: I have a fuck-bud, who is 9x6. . . However . . the LARGEST live cock I have had in me was a well hung white dude from California. He has a whopping 13x8. . Was very intense and a lot of fun. The man fucked me for a good 3 hours. and came a couple times with breaks. He thanked me profusely with my body's ability to accomodate him going balls deep.

Insertion and toy: I have some rather large toys. . and I can let you know, what companies I buy from and all, but Ill keep this breif and you can contact me privately if curious about that. I will however, say, that. . I can get 14 inch of toy in me with little difficulty.. and If I have an extended play session with a guy who can take his time. . I do enjoy being fisted, too.

Cheers. . Nightelf.

my biggiest is 11 in a black german guy at time i was not sure he was that big it was not thick but dame long i could only get about 7 in in my throat but he ask me to take his cock up my ass when he open that second hole i know he put it all the way in my cause his balls were slapping my ass when he came he stay inside of me most of the night till he fell asleep some time in the night he slip out thank god too i dont think i could have taken out awake BUT i know can take 11 didlo easy i have been working on getting a thicker dildo but cant find one 11 long and 2 in wide i try to keep in touch with him as often as i can he says i was the only one

who has been able to or willing to take all his tool i want to be is lover some day

one of my first fucks was a guy that was 11" and thick. i didnt think he'd ever get it inside me but he went slow, knew what he was doing and within no time., was all the way in and fucking the hell out of me. one of my best fucks to date. he didnt seem to stop for an hour or so it seemed

The biggest I can remember was about 11 or so, uncut, and thick as a soda can. My ass hurt for a week after the first time, but I keep hooking up with him for years until he moved. The guy knew how to fuck and breed ass and I'm sure he's the reason I always look for the biggest cocks out there.

I've had a big black 12'' cock use me but fuck was only ok. I found a guy with a very very thick 9 inches. He fucked like a bastard and I loved it - I do think length is good but girth even better to stretch ur arse. But also have a guy with 5 inch cock - different type of fuck but amazing guy.

biggest dick that has ever been in me was 10.5 and fat, and was up double with his bf, about 7.5. they knew how to open me up. ex bf ws 9.5 and fat. weird thing is that so much depends upon curve, angle, fuckmotion, etc as to whether it creates bliss for both parties. got dp'ed by two buds who fit into me perfectly, one curving out and one curving in, fitting each other so perfectly, was such an honor to help them bond in my hole.

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought it was possible, butt....

2 years ago at Burning Man I had a day that---until then---was a personal best for both number of cocks and loads taken AND biggest cock ever taken. One afternoon in the Down Low Club mansex tent I got fucked by 8 different men and took 7 loads. At 8.5" and VERY thick, one of those guys was a real challenge...even for a pig bottom like me. Back in Down Low Club later that night, I'd taken 6 guys and gotten 4 loads when 8.5" Mr Challenge from the afternoon shows up and moves me into my favorite corner room in the tent. He had a buddy with him who joined us. In no time, Mr Challenge was boning me deep. He's an amazing Top, so I was delirious as he fucked me into delirium. It didn't take too long before my butt was fully open to him and I was begging him not to stop as he fucked well past my 2nd sphincter. All the while, he kept saying to his buddy, "See...I told you this guy could take it..." After a long while, he shot his load in me. As soon as he did, he told his bud, "Get ready, man...this guy is hot and ready. I'm pretty sure he can take you." I was poppered up and really into the penetration, so I wasn't really paying attention when he pulled out and they changed positions. All I know is that I looked up into his buddy's eyes as he moved into postion between my legs. "Take a hit," the first guy said so I took a hit of poppers. After I did, he then instructed the 2nd guy to "Get it in him but take it easy..." Flying high on the poppers, I felt the 2nd guy's cock push into me. Jesus H. Christ, but the guy was hung! I mean uber fucking hung. I pushed out with my ass muscles, held my breath and did everything I could to get that fucker inside of me but, frankly, wasn't prepared for the extreme girth of this man. Beer can thick doesn't describe this guy. Obviously used to being rejected because of the size of his cock, the guy certainly had a great technique of jabbing patiently at my hole while working it in me. With lots of lube, poppers, the 1st guy working my nips and kissing me, we got the fucker inside of me. It was only then that I realized that not only was he practically unhumanly thick, but about 11" long as well. Needless to say, I utilized all my best bottom talents---and lots of poppers---to take this man's cock. He wasn't the best fuck...kinda jerky and obviously WAY into his dick being in my hole and not at all in tune with me or my hole. That would be a total turn on if he'd been any other hung guy, but this guy was uber hung and it took all I could give to take it. Mercifully, he didn't last all that long and before long he seeded me. By the time he did, however, the 1st guy was hot to fuck me again. When he did, it was amazing. Where the 2nd guy lacked in technique and Topping skills, that 1st guy took me to the fuckin' moon. By the time he jizzed me, I was hard, horny and SO ready for Mr Uber Hung to nail me again. All I wanted was to be fucked and fucked hard and DAMN did he do me hard and deep! It wasn't until the 3 of us were laying around after that I found out the full story:

Mr Challenge had gone back to his camp that afternoon and talked about fucking me. As It turns out---according to these guys---Mr Uber Hung is his cousin. Again, according to them, Mr Uber Hung is Str8 yet has a real difficult time getting laid because of the size of his cock. They got high after dinner and decided to come back to Down Low Club and see if I was there. Again, their story and not mine. It makes sense because Mr Challenge it quite a lover in the way he approaches mansex....lots of kissing, foreplay and he definitely knows his way around a manhole. However, except when he was trying to get his massive bone in me, Mr Uber Hung was clunky in his technique, didn't kiss and generally was detached from me except for the fact that he was really into the fact that he'd found a hole that could take him. Based on my experience with them, it makes sense to me that he could be Str8 and hole-deprived. All in all, those 2 guys each fucked and seeded me twice over 3.5 hours. They completely and totally fucked any semblance of muscle control out of my butt. I crawled to bed in my RV early that morning with perhaps the biggest fucking rosebud hole I've ever experienced. I couldn't have held my hole closed if my life depended on it. Their cum and that of 4 guys before them that night was running freely out of me and down my legs. It's an experience I'll never forget...

• Upvote 1