I want to start barebacking

DylanR

Hi,

My name is Dylan and I am new here, this is my first post (for those that care).

I have had sex with a woman only once and it was with a condom, it was horrible... I couldn't feel a thing; as I find myself more and more interested in barebacking I have tried to not rush into it.

Do any of you have any adivce you can give from either your own experiences or even general knowledge?

Thanks,

Dylan

• Like 1

Guest Saturn1

Hey, Dylan! Glad you are here! I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that you want advice on how to get a woman to have sex with you without a condom? Are you saying that the sex with the woman while wearing a condom was bad so you want advice on how to go bare with a guy? Are you Gay, Bi or Str8??? Just need a lil' clarification...

Guest Upstateguy518
On 9/5/2018 at 2:21 PM, Saturn1 said:

Hey, Dylan! Glad you are here! I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that you want advice on how to get a woman to have sex with you without a condom? Are you saying that the sex with the woman while wearing a condom was bad so you want advice on how to go bare with a guy? Are you Gay, Bi or Str8??? Just need a lil' clarification...

Yeah his post was a bit confusing. Condoms aren't for everyone. Maybe try a different size or brand, Especially if it was just your first time wearing it. I had to go through a few before finding the right kind. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

If you’re gonna bareback and just top then go for it. Be upfront and honest about it. girls will want you to wrap so they don’t get pregnant even if they’re on the pill...that’s part of the deal. So do her in the butt instead. That’s what I tell girls...u gotta choice. With guys I don’t give a shit...you want it, you’re taking it bare. I like getting fucked bare too. Now if you’re gonna bottom please go on Prep first to avoid HIV. BUt just be honest and upfront about wanting bareback. Some girls and gipuys will so no. That’s to be expected. But many guys won’t care.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dylan, go for it. I would strongly recommend you to go to your doctor and get started on PREP. These days you could do the event based dosing if you are planning sex . So you don't have to be on prep all the time. Bare is best. Once you get more confident with bareback you can start taking loads if you are a bottom.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gary here, I’ve been looking for a few years now to start my Bareback adventure(Chase) as I’ve tried many ways to contact BB lovers via Grindr, recon and Bbrts.  But when I mention I’m a BB virgin bottom and  guys don’t wanna know. But finally found someone on Grindr,  A bit  older than me Which make me nervous as he’s looking to fuck me Bb with his Prince Albert and only this way. Which I Do love PA but never had experience with them . Any tips or  suggestions  for the experience happening soon?  Sending my love all love Gxx