Hypnosis/ brain washing, my journey

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

A couple of years ago, I met a guy in a chat room. He seemed quit intellegent, a trait I like in men. We got on the topic of hypnosis. And I said I was open to it but, but was never hypnotised. He said he wanted to try it on me. I was willing, and it even turned me on. We set up a date and met online, live cam. I told him I had no caffeine that day, and I was ready. He wanted to know what I wanted out of it; I told him I wanted to be less inhibited with other men, and more confortable with the gay side of my sexuality. To make a long story short, he went through his routine, and I fell into what felt like a light sleep, like when you fall asleep in front of the TV. 

The session was done and I snapped back, we ended our session. I stayed in touch with Ben, not sure it was his real. Name, we chatted and talked about what was going on in our lives. We planned to meet some day in Provincetown, and he informed me, he was in an open marriage with another guy, I said I was still married, Bi, and not much was was going on regarding other men.

A year later I discovered Breeding zone, a guy told me about it in a chat room. I opened up my account, set up my profile, and was hooked. I read forums, chatted I got into an intense zone when I was on BZ thinking about things I would never do. I started actually barebacking, and taking anon loads at bathhouses. I was having a great time.

Last weekend Ben got in touch with me again. He left a message on skype. And I called him as requested. He said he was in P-town and to come out and meet him. I canceled all my plans, shaved off a 2 week goatee, put on my Jockstrap, jeans and a dress T shirt, drove two hours to Plymouth, then took the ferry to Provincetown. Ben met me at a place called the Vault. He ordered me a wine, then put his hand on my leg. I smiled we got reaquinted. After the 2nd wine we went back to his time-share. We started kissing passionately, and undressing each other. He fucked me , and I took his load, I was so excited, I shot my load, and we lates next to each other. He begin to tell me that the guy that, led me to BZ was him, and that he had programmed some trigger words there that where always on the site. He also said that he had been lurking me while I was online. When he thought I was ready, he set up our meeting, I said that is totally hot, and that now practically identify as gay.  He said he wanted me to meet his partner too, and the next test would be to see how we connect as a possible threesome.

Never been or tried to be hypnotized, but would definitely be up for it and would definitely like to meet someone like you did and turned totally 100% into being uninhibited like that. 

While identifying as totally gay now, I have to be honest and say that I do still have a few inhibitions with some things and would be great to be able to forget about and disregard all of them.

Guest FinalDL2021
On September 8, 2018 at 1:25 AM, Homo60 said:

Never been or tried to be hypnotized, but would definitely be up for it and would definitely like to meet someone like you did and turned totally 100% into being uninhibited like that. 

While identifying as totally gay now, I have to be honest and say that I do still have a few inhibitions with some things and would be great to be able to forget about and disregard all of them.

What do you still have inhibitions about? 

21 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

What do you still have inhibitions about? 

Well, being honest, mostly just silly things to most. After being a BB bottom for most of my life, am still hesitant about meeting in most public places with guys, have had several bad experiences meeting and going to a guys residence the very first time without first meeting in a neutral location, have had several surprises in situations like that.

Also on the subject of pozzing, am sure I'm not alone here, but am still hesitant about a lot of things when it comes completely down to it, and actually knowingly going into it with a known breeder and allowing him to convert me. Have up to this point been taking and accepting all BB anonymous and from strangers at the baths and ABS without questions, but am really not sure what will happen when it comes to being bred by a known and toxic breeder.  I'm at the point, about 75% sure it's what I need and desire, but then there is the other 25% of me that is still in question if I could really knowingly go through with it with a toxic and confirmed breeder.  It's a "time will tell kind of thing", for me at this moment.

There are several other things that would seem silly and probably minor to others, but then as to taking the big step and actually plunging in, still makes me somewhat hesitant.  It's those silly things and inhibitions that I would definitely like to be able to eliminate and be able to do as you described in your story about it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:52 AM, cheatingjock said:

Love this story! Can’t wait for next part!

Unfortunately the threesome never happened. I think his partner was not that into it.  That has happened to me a few times, very elusive fantasy for me.

Threesomes never work. 

Super-hot post though. I’m guessing  this guy doesn’t mind the long game that doesn’t  plant the orchard either, just so he can eat an apple.  You must say what happens when he comes back for more.

And that’s the thing about hypnosis. You can be made to do what you really want, not what you think you want.  I remember a guy who used to fuck me and all I would  reall remember was waking up when he said his magic word. I had a sort of half-memory of what he’d done while I was under. It a real turn-on even if I would have let him anyway - and would certainly have remembered it better. We hadn’t talked about hypnosis either.  He had somehow just done it. I’ve no idea how. 

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:26 AM, gwmxyz said:

Threesomes never work. 

Super-hot post though. I’m guessing  this guy doesn’t mind the long game that doesn’t  plant the orchard either, just so he can eat an apple.  You must say what happens when he comes back for more.

And that’s the thing about hypnosis. You can be made to do what you really want, not what you think you want.  I remember a guy who used to fuck me and all I would  reall remember was waking up when he said his magic word. I had a sort of half-memory of what he’d done while I was under. It a real turn-on even if I would have let him anyway - and would certainly have remembered it better. We hadn’t talked about hypnosis either.  He had somehow just done it. I’ve no idea how. 

before Ben and I meet again in P-town, he claims that he implanted a trigger word during my last hypnosis. He feels that all he has to do is mention it in a text or a comment in My BBRT profile, and I will be on my way to join him for sex.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 3:28 PM, PozTemptation said:

A couple of years ago, I met a guy in a chat room. He seemed quit intellegent, a trait I like in men. We got on the topic of hypnosis. And I said I was open to it but, but was never hypnotised. He said he wanted to try it on me. I was willing, and it even turned me on. We set up a date and met online, live cam. I told him I had no caffeine that day, and I was ready. He wanted to know what I wanted out of it; I told him I wanted to be less inhibited with other men, and more confortable with the gay side of my sexuality. To make a long story short, he went through his routine, and I fell into what felt like a light sleep, like when you fall asleep in front of the TV. 

The session was done and I snapped back, we ended our session. I stayed in touch with Ben, not sure it was his real. Name, we chatted and talked about what was going on in our lives. We planned to meet some day in Provincetown, and he informed me, he was in an open marriage with another guy, I said I was still married, Bi, and not much was was going on regarding other men.

A year later I discovered Breeding zone, a guy told me about it in a chat room. I opened up my account, set up my profile, and was hooked. I read forums, chatted I got into an intense zone when I was on BZ thinking about things I would never do. I started actually barebacking, and taking anon loads at bathhouses. I was having a great time.

Last weekend Ben got in touch with me again. He left a message on skype. And I called him as requested. He said he was in P-town and to come out and meet him. I canceled all my plans, shaved off a 2 week goatee, put on my Jockstrap, jeans and a dress T shirt, drove two hours to Plymouth, then took the ferry to Provincetown. Ben met me at a place called the Vault. He ordered me a wine, then put his hand on my leg. I smiled we got reaquinted. After the 2nd wine we went back to his time-share. We started kissing passionately, and undressing each other. He fucked me , and I took his load, I was so excited, I shot my load, and we lates next to each other. He begin to tell me that the guy that, led me to BZ was him, and that he had programmed some trigger words there that where always on the site. He also said that he had been lurking me while I was online. When he thought I was ready, he set up our meeting, I said that is totally hot, and that now practically identify as gay.  He said he wanted me to meet his partner too, and the next test would be to see how we connect as a possible threesome.

Do you know anyone who wants to do this to someone online?

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 12:28 PM, BiAthlete4You said:

This is a surprisingly good result from just one session. As a rule that means either you were unusually susceptible to hypnosis, like ~10% of the population, or he was working with your own suppressed needs and desires. Likely a combination of both. I suspect he was "touching you up" using built in triggers to reinforce his suggestions while he was lurking and observing your progress over the year or so of your development.

I do hypnosis on myself and others so I'm a tist (hypnotist) who works with subs (subjects) in the community's shorthand. Erotic hypnosis is one of my kinks and I like to work with men to bring out what's trapped inside them.

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

very interesting response.  I feel he did a lot of touching up as well. What convinces me, is that I am not a very spontaneous person by nature. The part where he called me, to meet him in P-town, and I dropped everything, tells me something happened.