Hypnosis/ brain washing, my journey

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest RawCunt

I don't know if it was hypnosis, more just psychological tuning.   Opened your mind so to speak with things you didn't know about , desires and thoughts of different things.  I basically had the same with guy over a period of a couple of years.  When we started chatting I was a non open bi buy who enjoyed sucking the odd cock, and eventually he turned me into a raw whore taking basically anyone's load up my ass.  Simply via chatting and telling me what I should have done etc when I had been out at a beat.  How he would use me, pimp me etc.  Tuned my mind into the darker side of things which once I delved into, basically became addicted too.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:41 PM, anonbugchaser said:

anyone have good source for hypno files/dvds ?? usually binaural stuff is what I run into.

I've audited a bunch of these files myself, to see what kinds of inductions and suggestions they contain. I'm not a fan. First, because an induction and set of suggestions need to be tailored to the needs and desires of the subject. These files tend to be either fairly generic inhibition lowering, workout driving fare, or very specific Master taking over a man and converting him to a slave. Second, because knowing how a man is wired and his drives you can get inside his mind and work more effectively to make needed changes to meet his needs and your own. Lastly, because listening to these kind of files can pollute what and who a man is and that can make it harder for me to find the thing men are inside and bring it into the light.

Hypnosis isn't a one-size-fits-all game. 

16 hours ago, RawCunt said:

I don't know if it was hypnosis, more just psychological tuning.   Opened your mind so to speak with things you didn't know about , desires and thoughts of different things.  I basically had the same with guy over a period of a couple of years.  When we started chatting I was a non open bi buy who enjoyed sucking the odd cock, and eventually he turned me into a raw whore taking basically anyone's load up my ass.  Simply via chatting and telling me what I should have done etc when I had been out at a beat.  How he would use me, pimp me etc.  Tuned my mind into the darker side of things which once I delved into, basically became addicted too.

Hypnotic states vary in depth from mild daydream like states to very deep trances. I've had guys go into trance just by talking to them about their kinks and needs. Just because it doesn't look like what you think of as hypnosis, doesn't mean it isn't some level of hypnotic state. This guy might have been like me, rawcunt. He likes finding men with something powerful pent up inside them and gets a charge bringing it into his conscious life. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:13 AM, blackrobe said:

This is a surprisingly good result from just one session. As a rule that means either you were unusually susceptible to hypnosis, like ~10% of the population, or he was working with your own suppressed needs and desires. Likely a combination of both. I suspect he was "touching you up" using built in triggers to reinforce his suggestions while he was lurking and observing your progress over the year or so of your development.

I do hypnosis on myself and others so I'm a tist (hypnotist) who works with subs (subjects) in the community's shorthand. Erotic hypnosis is one of my kinks and I like to work with men to bring out what's trapped inside them.

I really liked your feed back. I am going to email you some more detailed information.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, gwmxyz said:

Threesomes never work. 

I would have to respectively disagree with that sentiment. I've had MANY threesomes in my time and almost all have been awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi
On 5/23/2019 at 5:05 AM, Mike1846 said:

Fucking hot. I would love to hypnotized and turned into an absolute submissive slit for a master

Same here. Just one trigger word and I'd be on my knees. Any takers?