BDSM

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I am just curious to know why there is no forum for the topic of BDSM. I feel this is a  direction I might be going in, and would be interested in hearing about it from other members, and their experiences.

3 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I really enjoy bdsm especially training a new bottom to enjoy the pleasure of it, getting then to the edge of their limits and rewarding them with a deep hard raw fuck. They always seem to come back for more ??

you appear to really understand the intricate dynamism that exist between top/bottom,as a bottom I let the top go to extremes especially if I know I will be rewarded by a really good raw fuck from him and especially a good full load inside my kunt

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

I am just curious to know why there is no forum for the topic of BDSM. I feel this is a  direction I might be going in, and would be interested in hearing about it from other members, and their experiences.

Tell us about why you feel you might be headed in this direction?

2 minutes ago, PozTemptation said:

I believe I am under another man's control, and I find it to be an incredible turn on.

That's incredibly erotic.  i've dabbled in BDSM and have yet to find my limits.  Being under another man's control i find to be amazing, especially if they are poz. 

12 hours ago, beanna said:

you appear to really understand the intricate dynamism that exist between top/bottom,as a bottom I let the top go to extremes especially if I know I will be rewarded by a really good raw fuck from him and especially a good full load inside my kunt

Thanks

i find extremes to be very satisfying for both parties. Each his own reward ?

I enjoy being in a BDSM scene as a bottom I have no problem taking a good slapping , or choked out while being fucked. Having my ass violated slapped till red or bruised . CBT , nipple tourture are all fine with me as long as I submit and my top will fuck me .

Guest Upstateguy518

Been on the giving and receiving end of BDSM and it's something I always find myself going back to. I think it's just finding a way to test and push limits that appeals to me the most.

8 hours ago, manseeker said:

I enjoy being in a BDSM scene as a bottom I have no problem taking a good slapping , or choked out while being fucked. Having my ass violated slapped till red or bruised . CBT , nipple tourture are all fine with me as long as I submit and my top will fuck me .

Very nice, I like to choke my bottom whilst my cock is buried in their arse and I am pulling on their bollocks. It sends them over the edge for a nice creamy conclusion ??

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

Very nice, I like to choke my bottom whilst my cock is buried in their arse and I am pulling on their bollocks. It sends them over the edge for a nice creamy conclusion ??

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

being choked to passout is bliss

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, manseeker said:

Doccer19677 - you can choke  me out any timefuck me hard and deep . And when I cum around do it again . Please marks on my neck love to look at it and remember my surrender .

if you are ch0oked to pass out its almost inevitable that severe marks are left behind and for 5-7 days, also I experienced many times passout and developed obvious and prominent long lasting rash to me face neck and shoulders, in fact whilst approaching pass out one gets feelings of never wanting to come back and recover,you just want the top to come as you expire

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There is this old saying, you know why you put someone in bondage? It’s to fuck them. 

BDSM and sex go together very well in the Gay Male world as site like Recon & Fetlife are out there. 

Being put in chastity for months and the key being held by someone for months is hot. Having a hood on wile rope is being put on you and then suspended and played is hot or being at the foot of a Master on his leash. Having whip marks on your back as your Master leads you around in a jock strap at events.