Threesomes

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I would like to here from anyone who has been a third for a couple (2 men)?

I think this is something I am going to experience real soon, sometime this month once everything is planned out . 

Any advise on what to expect, or how to go into things prepared?

I have never done this before

Edited by FinalDL2021
Spelling

I have done this before and it was awesome. Question are the other 2 a couple ? If so you don’t want to make waves between them so play it down the middle giving each equal time . Unless they have something going and one takes the lead ....., Then just follow. And have fun 

Guest FinalDL2021

They are a married couple. It feels like they have done this before, like they know what they are doing.

was it a one time thing with your couple, or did you see them again?

I’ve played with a few couples. Some like it even and fair but others let one take the primary role. It’s nice that one of them can take a break but you just keep getting plowed. 

If they’ve done this before, they will have an idea of how the fuck will go - who is first, how and when they switch off, etc. just go with the flow and don’t be afraid to ask for guidance from them. One couple didn’t know I liked to kiss until I asked about it while one of the guys was fucking me and the other was sucking my cock. 

Done this several times. It can be great fun, disappointing or just weird.

If they have done this before indeed let them take the lead and just follow. They know what they want and usually have a role (or pattern) in a 3some. Try to give them both equal attention even if you are attracted more to one than the other and you all have a good time.

I had ones where obviously the couple hadn't really done this before or often and one got jealous. Then it becomes awkward.

Also had one where the 3some was a bait to get me there and ended up with one (bottom as it turned out) disappearing and I ended up with just the top.

Also happened that in the end the couple were so into each other you feel left out and you end up being a spectator to them just having sex with each other in front of you.

But the good ones were great fun. Usually with top (or top/vers) couples as you are the only one with the hole(s) they want to use ? Being spitroasted is one one of my favs! 

You're vers so you can go both ways,

• Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021
12 hours ago, NLbear said:

Done this several times. It can be great fun, disappointing or just weird.

If they have done this before indeed let them take the lead and just follow. They know what they want and usually have a role (or pattern) in a 3some. Try to give them both equal attention even if you are attracted more to one than the other and you all have a good time.

I had ones where obviously the couple hadn't really done this before or often and one got jealous. Then it becomes awkward.

Also had one where the 3some was a bait to get me there and ended up with one (bottom as it turned out) disappearing and I ended up with just the top.

Also happened that in the end the couple were so into each other you feel left out and you end up being a spectator to them just having sex with each other in front of you.

But the good ones were great fun. Usually with top (or top/vers) couples as you are the only one with the hole(s) they want to use ? Being spitroasted is one one of my favs! 

You're vers so you can go both ways,

I just got done on skype, live cam. I am in the proses of getting to know my friend's  Partner. We had a good chat, and found out we have a few things in common. I felt the chemistry was good, and he is not bad looking. I am told, that  I will be having sex with him first 1 on 1. Then we will have the threesome the next day, if everything goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

My partner and I always play as a team, but back when I was single, I loved playing the third for established couples.  One thing I realized when playing the third is that, even though both halves of a couple may be hot men, almost invariably I'd find yourself attracted more to one partner than the other. 

To compensate for that, I'd always make a conscious effort to pay more attention to the partner to whom I was less attracted.  That way, it offset any subconscious bias I'd have to focus more on the hotter (to me) partner.  It must have worked, because I always got invited back.  Always. 

Have fun.

Guest FinalDL2021
On September 16, 2018 at 11:21 AM, Twochipigs said:

My partner and I always play as a team, but back when I was single, I loved playing the third for established couples.  One thing I realized when playing the third is that, even though both halves of a couple may be hot men, almost invariably I'd find yourself attracted more to one partner than the other. 

To compensate for that, I'd always make a conscious effort to pay more attention to the partner to whom I was less attracted.  That way, it offset any subconscious bias I'd have to focus more on the hotter (to me) partner.  It must have worked, because I always got invited back.  Always. 

Have fun.

Very true. I am more attracted to my friend, yet he is in the process of getting, his partner, and myself, better aquinted and comfortable with each other, which I find to be hot, because it's like Ben is offering Me up to his partner at the moment. When the time is right. I think my friends partner, Scott, and I will have 1-1 sex first before the threesome.

First I like to say ," Be careful of what you are doing ! "  Now , I have done it with M2M 3 somes and have done it with married couples - always having fun and excitement . I was very Lucky !   The married couples were always from the bar's closing and heading to there places having fun . Also the few men at clubs - then a few of their room mates came in - no problems so far but need to trust and believe !   :)

On 9/5/2018 at 12:58 PM, PozTemptation said:

They are a married couple. It feels like they have done this before, like they know what they are doing.

was it a one time thing with your couple, or did you see them again?

Actually I did a few times though it did become a problem I cough a look the husband gave his partner when he announced he was cuming in me . He went soft and it was never the same after . 

My worst experience with a threesome was in Provincetown about 15 years ago. I was walking back to my hotel late at night. Too be honest I had way too much to drink but was horny as fuck and -being shy- had had no luck in the bars. I felt a car pulling up next to me and sort of following me. When I looked over there was this really attractive guy. He asked if I wanted some fun. Must have been the alcohol and horniness but I just hopped in. He drove to the Holiday Inn (a bit out of the center of town if I remember correctly). We got it on and he started to fuck me bareback. Suddenly another guy walked in. I could sense he was the boyfriend. He watched us going at it for a bit, took of his clothes, got on the bed and stuffed his dick in my mouth. The guy who was fucking me started to say he was cumming in my ass and shot his load. Suddenly the other guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and started yelling at the top he was a slut for fucking a stranger bare. And he slapped me hard in the face and yelled at me "And you! Get out!". He got off the bed, picked up my shoes, opened the window and threw them out onto the parking lot. While they were yelling at each other I scrambled to get my clothes and rushed out half naked to find my shoes. There I was in the middle of the night at the parking lot with no taxi in sight... Drunk as I was I managed to get back to my hotel. I thought "never again!". Well, I didn't, not in Provincetown at least ? I can laugh about it now but I do remember I was terrified at the time because of the sudden violance and being left there in the middle of the night out of the center of town.